BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
My feet tend to hurt after 15 minutes in any kind of heels. I received these for free from Influenster for testing purposes and at first was happy because I thought they would help. Sadly, that wasn't the case. I bought a different brand at a local pharmacy and they felt better than these. The gel foot pads you find at your local drug store are by far 10 times better. I see a lot of other good reviews but these didn't work out well for me :(
Natasha T.
Renton, WA
I love the idea of these, but they just didn't work with my feet. They apply easily but moved around a ton in the flats I put them in - the flats were manmade material, so you may have better luck with real leather. They also weren't very breathable, and made my feet sweaty and slippery :( My feet kept sliding right out of my shoes! I think if they had some sort of natural fiber cover and a better adhesive, this wouldn't have been an issue. I did notice a difference in comfort, it felt like I had more support and my feet weren't as achy as they've been in the past!
Breanne S.
DARIEN, IL
As a first time user of fancy feet foot petals I was impressed! They definitely made my heels more comfortable for a day in the office. I wouldn't say they alleviated my pain completely but they definitely helped me to make it through the day. The foot petals were easy to apply but it stinks you can't transfer them between shoes. I am also wondering what will happen if they get worn out, will the adhesive back make them hard to remove from my shoes? I'm just not sure about the longevity of the product.

I received these in my Rosy Voxbox in exchange for my honest review.
Haley W.
I use the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions religiously! If I ever purchase a pair of heels, you can bet there's a pair of cushions in my shoes! They're super easy to use, super comfy, and super affordable! I was so excited when I saw these in my Rosy VoxBox, because I was in need of another pair! You can manipulate them to fit any pair of shoes; you can cut them, stack them, however you need them to work! I definitely recommend these, and thanks to Influenster for sending them to me!
Heather K.
I received this item free of charge for testing purposes. So far, I've only used them in my sneakers, as I walk really heavy on the ball of my foot and wear athletic shoes at work a majority of the time. The first time putting them in, they didn't want to stick that well but now that I've worn my shoes a few times, they stick just fine. It feels a little weird wearing them, like a pressure under my foot, which I'm not too keen on. However, I feel like my joints have been a little less sore since I started using them. I kind of wondering the lifetime/longevity of this product of you're using daily.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
This was an interesting product to get in my voxxbox, i'd never heard it it before but it seemed useful. I reached for the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I own, some wedges from target and wore them to work all day. These shoes usually have me in considerable pain in less than four hours, but after four hours of wearing them with fancy feet I felt fine! I managed to last an entire day without taking them off and my legs/feet didn't ache when I did take them off. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't like wearing heels or has an uncomfortable pair of shoes they wish they could wear more!
Courtney S.
As a substitute teacher, I'm on my feet all day. I always chose to wear flats because of how bad heels would eventually start hurting my feet. As soon as I got these inserts, I put them to the test. The next day, I wore them to work and I can honestly say they helped. My feet were still hurting at the end of the day, but not nearly as bad as they would've been without. Thanks Fancy Feet for looking out for us women that dress up for work.
Caryn P.
Broomfield, CO
I'm really excited about the foot cushions by fancy feet! I am on my feet all day as a make up artist, and the floors are unforgiving, along with my shoes. This provided me with great support, and I want to get more pairs for my high heels. These were great, because they stay in place all day without slipping and were really lightweight and breathable. A win-win all around!
Grace A.
Austin, TX
So when I got these Fancy Feet in my Fancy Rosy Voxbox :), I was pretty stoked, as I need to use insoles regularly myself (screwed up my feet after 1. wearing crap quality but super cute shoes, and 2. years in the service industry) and this literally feels like walking on memory foam when wearing my sassy night out stiletto-looking heels (I'm a wuss, so only 1-2 inches here, haha... stiletto for me though!) and wedges (let's be honest - wedges are easier to walk in, but not necessarily comfortable still). All in all, I'm a huge fan! <3
Rhea O.
I received this product free from the Rosy VoxBox. I didn't find it to live up to the expectation that I was initially hoping for. I used it for a week straight and didn't notice that it alleviated too much pressure. I don't think I would purchase this product again because I know that there are better ones out there. However, for the price, I'd say it was alright quality as opposed to the more expensive ones. My feet did not slide forward as much so I'd say that it was a positive for that but it did not keep it continuous. I mean that it didn't keep up with the support throughout the day.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?