BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
I've used Fancy Feet products since I began wearing heels (I'm now 23), and then expanded to wearing them with flats when I began high school and started working. Being on my feet 8 hours a day when I'm at work can make my feet super sore and cramped, even when wearing sandals, but by popping items like these little life-savers into whatever shoe I'm wearing make it so much more bearable and I can last a shift or event without thinking about my feet once. Definitely a reliable and recommendable product and brand!
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are the perfect mate to any pair of shoes. I especially like adding these Fancy Feet Cushions in heels of any height. They truly have helped keep my feet from sliding forward in my heels - no one likes heels that clomp around the office because they are too big and slipping off the foot! Plus, they add extra comfort. I also liked that these only go in the ball of the foot - helping to ensure the whole shoe isn't too tight (a problem I sometimes have with full foot inserts).
Nicole U.
Sunnyside, NY
I love shoes. The problem is that I hate being uncomfortable. So I have been looking for something that is gonna make my feet feel comfortable in whatever type of shoes I wear. I love heels, boots, sneakers, flats, sandals and no matter how soft the shoes are it just feels like they are always uncomfortable. Fortunate enough, I got sent these fancy feet and they have been a lifesaver. I can now wear heels boots or whatever and always feel like I'm walking on air. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Haley F.
Batesville, AR
I received fancy feet as a complimentary gift in the Rosy Voxbox from Influenster. I used them to break in my new Dr.Martin boots and it made them feel like I was wearing my house shoes. I have already recommended them to several friends and family and will continue to do so. The packaging is simple and to the point, what you see is what you get. I will most definitely be buying more for my other shoes.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
My life changed now that I met the Fancy feet by foot petals ball of foot gel cushions, I have a shoe that I love with passion, but he has a high heel and isn't comfortable in the front. When I put the Fancy Feet by foot petals ball of foot gel cushions. I can stand for hours and feel comfortable. Thank you influenster for giving me this product for testing. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Krystal C.
I received this product for free from Influenster. These foot petals are amazing! The price is definitely right- not to mention they really work! I have so many foot problems, including wide feet, bunions, and even a metal rod and screw in my foot. This makes wearing heels and flats very uncomfortable. But when I tried these foot petals, I got through a 12+ hour workday with minimal discomfort. They really do work! Highly recommend for those wearing not very supportive shoes for long periods of time.
Charise G.
Salem , MA
These are by far the most comfortable shoe pads I have ever used. I have plantar fasciitis in both feet which typically effects the heels, but I also have constant pain in the balls of my feet when wearing any type of shoe. We have meetings every Monday at work and typically I'll just wear flats so I don't have to be uncomfortable when I'm standing up giving my presentation, but this week I wore heels and put these cushions in. When I tell you my feet didn't hurt at ALL I'm not exaggerating. I received these as a complimentary sample in my Rosy Vox Box and I will never use another cushion aside from these ever again!! Best. Things. Ever!!!
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
These things are amazing. I received them for free in the Rosy Voxbox. I haven't removed the sticker so I have been able to throw them into whichever shoe I wear that day. While they do slide without the sticker it's more versatile this way. I mainly wear them with my Banana Republic 12 hour pumps and while they are already SUPER comfy, these make them even better. They even make my most unbearable of my heels so much comfier to walk in. These are so magical I shall be buying more to insert into all of my favorite heels.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I've developed crazy callouses on the balls of my feet. This sometimes makes wearing certain shoes uncomfortable. I received these foot cushions free from Influenster as part of the Rosy VoxBox. I put them in a pair of shoes that had been hurting my feet lately. They're easy to apply and they did provide an extra layer of cushioning for my feet. It kind of softened each step and I felt like I could walk more with these in my shoes. I'd definitely look into buying more and putting them in my other shoes.
Makasha D.
Hampton, GA
Okay, every pair of shoes in my closet deserves a pair.

I love heels. What I don't love is how bad the balls of my feet feel in them. Now, I can wear my 3 and 4 inch high pumps and stand through church, business meetings and speaking engagements with ease.

The night I tried them, I stood (practically in one place) for about 90 minutes.

My feet are happy and these will become closet staples.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?