BY FOOT PETALS

Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Kendall Y.
These work well and make heels more comfortable however they can only be used on close toed heels or else you can see them from the side and they kinda look odd. With the summer months coming up that's kind of a bummer, but they do serve their purpose !!
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
What on earth! When I got this in my box I was not expecting much from this, wasn't even gonna try them, but went out the other night and decided to put them on, if they were not great I could just take them off, well I forgot I was even wearing heels!!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE heels (i'm only 5'0" so they're essential to my life) and these bad boys save me. I have really flat feet so spending the day in heels can be tiresome but these make it more comfortable and allow me to rock my heels with just a little more sass!
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I was wowed at how effective this product truly is! I was skeptical of the increase in comfort they would provide when i received them complimentary from Influenster, but it totally surpassed my expectations. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Tasha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love these wear flats a lot for work and I notices I felt aches at the end of the day...I tried these fancy feet cushions they were soo comfortable! I would definitely recommend them to other ladies. I'm going to try them with my heels soon.
Katie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I don't wear flats too often because after a while they hurt my feet!  but thanks to this awesome sample I can walk in flats all day long.  The cushions are not too thin nor too thick that your foot gets crushed.  They are the perfect size and will fit any shoe!!
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
These added cushion to my heels right where I needed it and made my feet much happier throughout the day! I definitely recommend for those super cute heels that aren't as comfortable as you would like!
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I've never worn inserts in my heels before, but now I think I could never go back! These are so comfortable and I wear them every time I wear my heels out. I would highly recommend them to anybody out there who is looking for an effective foot insert!
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Tanzie R.
Does it help when you are trying to break in new shoes? Like flats?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Does this slide down when your shoe gets hot or has moisture from wearing it all day? (Gross I know... sorry!)
Tasha B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How much is this brand of product?
Has anybody used Foot Temperature Monitoring Thermometer From Kody Medical?

Kohl's