BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jackie J.
Needed these so bad and so happy with this product!! Thank you Influenster! I have an old favorite pair of heels that hurt more and more these days, but all is better with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! Stays put and comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend to others.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
I got these complimentary from influenster! I love them, they are super comfy and just the right size, even if they do not fit into your heel or shoe you can cut it to the size you need. I think it is similar to other products I see but not as bulky! I am satisfied with this product.
Annie N.
I put these on a pair of my favorite booties and they are amazing. These booties are particularly worn down and can get uncomfortable but I feel that these cushions have restored my favorite shoes! I am so excited to wear them more often again. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
After I received these for free in my rosy voxbox I decided to put these in my everyday work shoes. They make my shoes feel so much more comfortable and I also decided to buy a second pair of the cushions to get my heels ready for all the events I'm planning on going to this spring and summer. I feel like they are a must have for every girl and women out there with uncomfortable shoes.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
I decided to use these in my favorite pair of heels. This product helped so much when wearing these heels. I would definitely purchase again for any other heels I have. They are a great product. I'm so satisfied with this product.
Vivian Z.
I have a pair Louboutin heels that truly kills my feet every time i wear it and it is a shame how much i paid for it, but after putting on the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushion i honestly can say that there is a difference! There is little to no pain and i would def buy this again!
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is a must have for heels!!! I tried this cushions with my 4 inch heels which I'm not used to at all but I wanted to wear them for a special occasion and I was pretty impressed. It made my heels very comfortable and easy to walk with. This makes me want to wear heels more often!
Andrea P.
Blacksburg, VA
These are a great buy. They make you feel comfortable in your heels without having to bulk them up or make it any harder for you to fit in them. This also helps if your foot is a little too small for the shoe because it does add padding. Would recommend to anyone looking to make their heels comfortable!
London D.
Burien, WA
These are really awesome when they are fresh out of the box. They make wearing heals tolerable. However, the adhesive does not stick all that much and I found that the started slipping around and would not stay in my shoes after a few uses. These are great if you are using them for an event or something but not a permeant solution to make those too-high heals wearable in the long term.
amy z.
These are great! My biggest issue with heels is that after a few hours of walking or standing, the balls of my feet start to hurt and it becomes very uncomfortable. These help to keep the balls of my feet from hurting which helps me have a better day or a better time when im about and about!
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert
How much is this brand of product?
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Does this slide down when your shoe gets hot or has moisture from wearing it all day? (Gross I know... sorry!)
Tanzie R.
Does it help when you are trying to break in new shoes? Like flats?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
How long do they last before they need to be replaced?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
Are they one size fit all?