BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jackie J.
Needed these so bad and so happy with this product!! Thank you Influenster! I have an old favorite pair of heels that hurt more and more these days, but all is better with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! Stays put and comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
After I received these for free in my rosy voxbox I decided to put these in my everyday work shoes. They make my shoes feel so much more comfortable and I also decided to buy a second pair of the cushions to get my heels ready for all the events I'm planning on going to this spring and summer. I feel like they are a must have for every girl and women out there with uncomfortable shoes.
Vivian Z.
I have a pair Louboutin heels that truly kills my feet every time i wear it and it is a shame how much i paid for it, but after putting on the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushion i honestly can say that there is a difference! There is little to no pain and i would def buy this again!
Paula F.
Brunswick, GA
Received these complimentary from Influenster. These aren't miracle workers but helped a little. I'm tempted to pull them out of my heels and try them in my flats. They were ok. I was able to bear my heels longer that normal but not too much. I'd recommend them to try to a friend.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
I got these complimentary from influenster! I love them, they are super comfy and just the right size, even if they do not fit into your heel or shoe you can cut it to the size you need. I think it is similar to other products I see but not as bulky! I am satisfied with this product.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
I decided to use these in my favorite pair of heels. This product helped so much when wearing these heels. I would definitely purchase again for any other heels I have. They are a great product. I'm so satisfied with this product.
amy z.
These are great! My biggest issue with heels is that after a few hours of walking or standing, the balls of my feet start to hurt and it becomes very uncomfortable. These help to keep the balls of my feet from hurting which helps me have a better day or a better time when im about and about!
Annie N.
I put these on a pair of my favorite booties and they are amazing. These booties are particularly worn down and can get uncomfortable but I feel that these cushions have restored my favorite shoes! I am so excited to wear them more often again. I would definitely recommend this product.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Fits great in all of my heels! Easy to use and works great. Keeps your feet from sliding forward and is very effective. You won't regret these soft comfy cushions, especially after a long night of dancing in those great heels! Recommend!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
London D.
Burien, WA
These are really awesome when they are fresh out of the box. They make wearing heals tolerable. However, the adhesive does not stick all that much and I found that the started slipping around and would not stay in my shoes after a few uses. These are great if you are using them for an event or something but not a permeant solution to make those too-high heals wearable in the long term.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?