BY FOOT PETALS

powered by

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
These make my flats for work so comfortable! Even after an 8 hr shift my feet are still comfortable. I was nervous that they were going to slide around in my shoes but they don't at all! I'm planning on buying another pair for a few more pairs of shoes!
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Erinn S.
Orting, WA
I am in heaven. I had dress formal for an event and I do not wear heals because with flat feet I end up in pain. Then I remembered I had these samples and used them. They made the night much more enjoyable then I thought it would be in uncomfortable shoes. They did the job!
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
These seem like a great idea, but the adhesive doesn't last that long and they start to slide around. They added a bit of comfort but I don't think I would purchase on my own.  I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
What on earth! When I got this in my box I was not expecting much from this, wasn't even gonna try them, but went out the other night and decided to put them on, if they were not great I could just take them off, well I forgot I was even wearing heels!!
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE heels (i'm only 5'0" so they're essential to my life) and these bad boys save me. I have really flat feet so spending the day in heels can be tiresome but these make it more comfortable and allow me to rock my heels with just a little more sass!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Tasha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love these wear flats a lot for work and I notices I felt aches at the end of the day...I tried these fancy feet cushions they were soo comfortable! I would definitely recommend them to other ladies. I'm going to try them with my heels soon.
Allison D.
Rossford, OH
I've never worn inserts in my heels before, but now I think I could never go back! These are so comfortable and I wear them every time I wear my heels out. I would highly recommend them to anybody out there who is looking for an effective foot insert!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back