BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
i absolutely love this product, i recently went away on vacation and i brought these with me and they really did save my life. i was able to go hiking with these. these are so much better then other products that i have tried. i will be being more of these
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fancy feet are amazing! I have mine in a pair of wedges. They're so easy to put into your shoes and they provide comfort and support to keep you from slipping! I will totally out these on my list of things I need!
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
These seem like a great idea, but the adhesive doesn't last that long and they start to slide around. They added a bit of comfort but I don't think I would purchase on my own.  I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
May N.
Sooo comfy, they make my most uncomfortable high heels wearable. These are pretty affordable compared to the other cushions on the market. I would purchase again for my other heels. Definitely worth it!! I got this free from influenster, thank you!
Francesca V.
I received these complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I love these so much! They so soft and discreet and you can wear them in flats or heels and your feet won't be achy and sore by the end of the night! For only 5 bucks!! Can't beat it
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
I was wowed at how effective this product truly is! I was skeptical of the increase in comfort they would provide when i received them complimentary from Influenster, but it totally surpassed my expectations. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE heels (i'm only 5'0" so they're essential to my life) and these bad boys save me. I have really flat feet so spending the day in heels can be tiresome but these make it more comfortable and allow me to rock my heels with just a little more sass!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?