BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
I only started using this product because I had a pair of shoes that killed my feet. These REALLY did help make my foot fit better in the shoes and made them way comfier. Super easy to use, lasts a long time and cannot see them at all! Great product.
Kendall Y.
These work well and make heels more comfortable however they can only be used on close toed heels or else you can see them from the side and they kinda look odd. With the summer months coming up that's kind of a bummer, but they do serve their purpose !!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fancy feet are amazing! I have mine in a pair of wedges. They're so easy to put into your shoes and they provide comfort and support to keep you from slipping! I will totally out these on my list of things I need!
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
These seem like a great idea, but the adhesive doesn't last that long and they start to slide around. They added a bit of comfort but I don't think I would purchase on my own.  I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
May N.
Sooo comfy, they make my most uncomfortable high heels wearable. These are pretty affordable compared to the other cushions on the market. I would purchase again for my other heels. Definitely worth it!! I got this free from influenster, thank you!
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village , OH
I'm a huge comfort fan when it comes to footwear. So I always go for quality. I loved using this product to make my uncomfortable shoes more manageable. They made my toes a little squishy but I still love this product!
Francesca V.
I received these complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I love these so much! They so soft and discreet and you can wear them in flats or heels and your feet won't be achy and sore by the end of the night! For only 5 bucks!! Can't beat it
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are AWESOME!! I wear them with my favorite black heels that always tend to hurt my feet, but of course I push through! Lol. Anyways these deft relieve some of the pressure the shoes put on my feet and work wonders! I will definitely be buying more.
Shianne S.
These cushions are awesome to get me through a long day or night. I love wearing heels but hate the constant pain that comes with wearing them. With these cushions I can last longer in my heels and be in less pain when I take them off. They're definitely a life saver.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
These fancyfeet foot petals blew me away! I thought they looked flimsy but they sure showed me! They are easy to apply, they didn't move from where I placed them aaaand my feet didn't get weirdly sweaty in them. Definitely will be buying for more shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?