BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Randi R.
SO comfortable. I have a pair of shoes that was uncomfortable to wear for an extended amount of time, but these definitely helped and made them more comfortable! These met me expectations and I am satisfied. I definitely recommend for anyone who has uncomfortable shoes they love & want to wear!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I tried it. I wear these with my gym shoes, converse shoes and even my hunter boots. It's amazing how this has made a difference. Little product with so much to offer. Thanks so much @influenster for sending me such a great product!!
Pelagia P.
Yardley, PA
Literally so amazing. I got this product free through Influenster/Fancy Feet and they have saved my heeled feet every day since. I never thought this was a product I would need, but it actually keeps my feet from aching at the end of a long night. Something I never thought possible!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Fashionista Expert
Definitely a great creation!! I'm a hairstylist therefore my feet kill me when I'm working and when I'm not! So therefore on those nights out I need something comfortable on my feet, but I want to wear heels. These definitely make that possible, especially in opentoe shoes they're amazing!
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this product free in my rosy voxbox. I think this product is great for anyone wearing heels. The cushions stayed in place all day and they provided extra cushion for the balls of my feet. They won't keep uncomfortable shoes from hurting completely but they provide extra comfort.
Dayana H.
When I first received these foot pads, I just had to try them out immediately! They are really easy to use and stick really well! Feels really comfortable! I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know! I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster!
Marlena D.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox and I love them! I was hesitant at first, but once I put them in the heels I usually wear to work, I noticed that my feet (and back) felt a lot better at the end of the day. These are very cushion-y, I would definitely recommend!
Jessica R.
Nutley, NJ
I tried the Fancy Feet cushions in my favorite shoes that were starting to get a bit old and less comfortable then they used to be. The cushions revitalized my shoes so they are now comfortable again. I can wear them all day as I am out and about and still feel good when I get home!
Vivian Z.
I have a pair Louboutin heels that truly kills my feet every time i wear it and it is a shame how much i paid for it, but after putting on the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushion i honestly can say that there is a difference! There is little to no pain and i would def buy this again!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?