BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
In exchange for my honest opinion, I have received this product free of charge. These foot cushions saved my favorite pair of heels. The shoes were unbearable until this product, and they far surpass other foot cushions like it. I am overall very satisfied with this product.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I didn't know how much I needed this product until I tried it. I wear these with my gym shoes, converse shoes and even my hunter boots. It's amazing how this has made a difference. Little product with so much to offer. Thanks so much @influenster for sending me such a great product!!
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
McKinley M.
Santaquin, UT
My worst nightmare is having my toes slipping out of the front of my cute heels! it's painful and makes a fun night miserable. When I received my free fancy feet, these days were over. I could walk with confidence and comfort throughout the night without a problem! Awesome product.
Jessica R.
Nutley, NJ
I tried the Fancy Feet cushions in my favorite shoes that were starting to get a bit old and less comfortable then they used to be. The cushions revitalized my shoes so they are now comfortable again. I can wear them all day as I am out and about and still feel good when I get home!
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
I loved these for my work shoes and for my nighttime pumps. I wish the adhesive didn't run out as fast. After the first week wearing them i could feel them start to slip a bit. I also removed them from one pair and put them in another. I would definitely buy a pair for all my pumps!
Pelagia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally so amazing. I got this product free through Influenster/Fancy Feet and they have saved my heeled feet every day since. I never thought this was a product I would need, but it actually keeps my feet from aching at the end of a long night. Something I never thought possible!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this product free in my rosy voxbox. I think this product is great for anyone wearing heels. The cushions stayed in place all day and they provided extra cushion for the balls of my feet. They won't keep uncomfortable shoes from hurting completely but they provide extra comfort.
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
These make any pair of shoes comfortable! I found these really give my feet extra support which allows me to go longer without having to change shoes. Which is a big plus for me! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Zeina A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I was really happy to receive these in my #rosyvoxbox I wore them out for my birthday in my brand new heels and it made such a huge difference! I was able to wear my heels for the entire night without even thinking of taking them off like I normally would! I'd definitely buy these!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?