BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Elisabeth W.
West Haven, CT
I received these free to try in my Rosy VoxBox and sadly I was not as impressed as everyone else seems to be with them. There isn't much padding at all to them and the stick came loose on one of them and caused me more trouble then it was worth. I like the idea but they weren't for me.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love these I have a lot of uncomfortable flats that I hated to wear but I slipped these things in my shoes and they were so comfortable to walk in I loved it 10/10 would recommend to everyone they are a must have product

I received this product from influenster for testing purposes.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I love fancy feet cushions, they are so soft and make a huge difference in the comfort of my shoes.  I have used them in both heels and flats and they work great for both.  They are super easy to use and I highly recommend this product to everyone, i am very satisfied with this product.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Received free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing & review purposes. I was super impressed by how wonderfully these cushions work for the balls of my feet. I felt almost no aches or pains in my feet while walking around all day in my heels & I had no slipping inside my shoes either. Amazing!!
Jacklyn H.
My feet always hurt after wearing heels or flats, the cushion padding helped a lot. I wasn't sure what to expect from them, but I'm happy with how my feet felt after a long day in heels. I will be buying this product in the future. I received mine for free in the influenster rosyvoxbox.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received these fancy feet in my #rosyvoxbox that I received complementary from influenster for viewing purposes I am in love with the Fancy Feet you slipping on a pair of heels and it feels like you're walking on the clouds
Marlena D.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox and I love them! I was hesitant at first, but once I put them in the heels I usually wear to work, I noticed that my feet (and back) felt a lot better at the end of the day. These are very cushion-y, I would definitely recommend!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this product free in my rosy voxbox. I think this product is great for anyone wearing heels. The cushions stayed in place all day and they provided extra cushion for the balls of my feet. They won't keep uncomfortable shoes from hurting completely but they provide extra comfort.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
Dayana H.
When I first received these foot pads, I just had to try them out immediately! They are really easy to use and stick really well! Feels really comfortable! I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know! I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?