BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I adore these inserts. I broke my foot six years ago and could no longer wear my favorite pairs of heels. Now I can. I actually bought more ball of foot cushions so I could have them in all of my beloved heels.
Nichole B.
I am not a heels person but I can see how these would do wonders for your favorite pair of stilettos. My problem with heels has always been the discomfort factor but maybe these would make a difference! They make me wanna give heels another chance. *i received these complimentary for testing purposes*
Shawna M.
I wear very high heels ... 4 inches and higher. That kind of pressure can be a bit much on the feet. I got these in my most recent voxbox and I'm glad I did. It adds such a pleasure for my feet. Even wore them when I went out dancing and my feet were walking on clouds the entire night.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love these I have a lot of uncomfortable flats that I hated to wear but I slipped these things in my shoes and they were so comfortable to walk in I loved it 10/10 would recommend to everyone they are a must have product

I received this product from influenster for testing purposes.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I work at a job where I need to wear heels all day and I am constantly on my feet, before this job I have never worn heels in my life! This product has definitely made my life so much easier! I no longer dread wearing my heels to work, this product has definitely helped a lot!
Marlena D.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox and I love them! I was hesitant at first, but once I put them in the heels I usually wear to work, I noticed that my feet (and back) felt a lot better at the end of the day. These are very cushion-y, I would definitely recommend!
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
I loved these for my work shoes and for my nighttime pumps. I wish the adhesive didn't run out as fast. After the first week wearing them i could feel them start to slip a bit. I also removed them from one pair and put them in another. I would definitely buy a pair for all my pumps!
McKinley M.
Logan, UT
My worst nightmare is having my toes slipping out of the front of my cute heels! it's painful and makes a fun night miserable. When I received my free fancy feet, these days were over. I could walk with confidence and comfort throughout the night without a problem! Awesome product.
Zeina A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I was really happy to receive these in my #rosyvoxbox I wore them out for my birthday in my brand new heels and it made such a huge difference! I was able to wear my heels for the entire night without even thinking of taking them off like I normally would! I'd definitely buy these!
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?