BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
For the ones who love their heels!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep these in mind.  I am a 5ft girl and wearing 5 inch heels to be average hight just to fit in.  I think these are really comfortable and I enjoyed wearing these.  Also if you got the Rosy VoxBox you got the chance to fight the pain.
Adalgisa c.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Me gustó mucho este producto el cual recibí de manera gratuita via Influenster, le brinda una comodidad extra a nuestros calzados y tambien ayuda a que nuestro pie no ruede hacia delante, definitivamente lo compraria y recomendaria.
Melissa C.
My small feet love these!!!!! I'm a size 5 but most high heels start at size 6 so my feet are always sliding to the tip of the shoe. These definitely helped my feet stay in place and do offer a little bit of cushion! Love! Glad I got these to review from Influenster. Love this freebie!
Jacklyn H.
My feet always hurt after wearing heels or flats, the cushion padding helped a lot. I wasn't sure what to expect from them, but I'm happy with how my feet felt after a long day in heels. I will be buying this product in the future. I received mine for free in the influenster rosyvoxbox.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I adore these inserts. I broke my foot six years ago and could no longer wear my favorite pairs of heels. Now I can. I actually bought more ball of foot cushions so I could have them in all of my beloved heels.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I work at a job where I need to wear heels all day and I am constantly on my feet, before this job I have never worn heels in my life! This product has definitely made my life so much easier! I no longer dread wearing my heels to work, this product has definitely helped a lot!
Seerat K.
I received these for testing purposes from influenster and these are amazing. I have these to my mom because she has foot pain due to arthritis and she told me how comfortable and painless her feet were after using these. Not that many soles have provided my mom with comfort so this are a breakthrough!
Nichole B.
I am not a heels person but I can see how these would do wonders for your favorite pair of stilettos. My problem with heels has always been the discomfort factor but maybe these would make a difference! They make me wanna give heels another chance. *i received these complimentary for testing purposes*
Shawna M.
I wear very high heels ... 4 inches and higher. That kind of pressure can be a bit much on the feet. I got these in my most recent voxbox and I'm glad I did. It adds such a pleasure for my feet. Even wore them when I went out dancing and my feet were walking on clouds the entire night.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love these I have a lot of uncomfortable flats that I hated to wear but I slipped these things in my shoes and they were so comfortable to walk in I loved it 10/10 would recommend to everyone they are a must have product

I received this product from influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?