BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions were amazing! I wore them with medium height high heels on a fancy night out with my friends and they kept the ball of my feet comfortable and made the high-heels more bearable for a whole night of fun! I would recommend these for high heel wearers.
Jacklyn H.
My feet always hurt after wearing heels or flats, the cushion padding helped a lot. I wasn't sure what to expect from them, but I'm happy with how my feet felt after a long day in heels. I will be buying this product in the future. I received mine for free in the influenster rosyvoxbox.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Recently just tested these that were sent to me in the Rosy Voxbox and I love it! It's very comfortable! I wear these 6 inch heels which are super cute but gets uncomfortable after a few hours and this honestly helps prolong that! I've tried a lot of foot cushions before and this one works!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I love fancy feet cushions, they are so soft and make a huge difference in the comfort of my shoes.  I have used them in both heels and flats and they work great for both.  They are super easy to use and I highly recommend this product to everyone, i am very satisfied with this product.
Elisabeth W.
West Haven, CT
I received these free to try in my Rosy VoxBox and sadly I was not as impressed as everyone else seems to be with them. There isn't much padding at all to them and the stick came loose on one of them and caused me more trouble then it was worth. I like the idea but they weren't for me.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I received these fancy feet in my #rosyvoxbox that I received complementary from influenster for viewing purposes I am in love with the Fancy Feet you slipping on a pair of heels and it feels like you're walking on the clouds
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Received this for review and it couldn't have come at a better time. I started a new job working sun up to sun down and my feet are normally screaming at the end of the day. I used these inserts and they really do feel comfy . This was a good product I'm glad I was able to try them out.
Seerat K.
I received these for testing purposes from influenster and these are amazing. I have these to my mom because she has foot pain due to arthritis and she told me how comfortable and painless her feet were after using these. Not that many soles have provided my mom with comfort so this are a breakthrough!
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I adore these inserts. I broke my foot six years ago and could no longer wear my favorite pairs of heels. Now I can. I actually bought more ball of foot cushions so I could have them in all of my beloved heels.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Received free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing & review purposes. I was super impressed by how wonderfully these cushions work for the balls of my feet. I felt almost no aches or pains in my feet while walking around all day in my heels & I had no slipping inside my shoes either. Amazing!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?