BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Silvia B.
Son muy delgadas, de manera que se adaptan perfectamente a cualquier zapato, por ajustado que sea. Caminando con ellos me he sentido cómoda y mi pie iba acolchado. Me llegaron a casa cortesía de Influenster, y por el momento estoy satisfecha con el resultado.
Macy K.
I received this product completely free for testing purposes in my rosy voxbox. I am sooo happy with the results, they made my most favorite/uncomfortable wedges so comfy and I am able to wear them all night long!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
These foot cushions are wonderful for those cute shoes that pain you to wear. They make walking around less strenuous on your feet and keep you out and about for longer! The cushions fit perfectly in my shoes and didn't change the fit of my shoe at all!
Carlotta M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I haven't got to actually try these out yet but I'm SUPER Excited to! I am a florist so I'm pretty much on my feet all day long, these look like they would be a great extra support for my heels and feet along with my daily shoes I wear! Can't wait to try them!
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
I have owned this once before and boy have they saved my feet. I work on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, These are perfect to put in any of the shoes I own, and make them more comfortable. These have saved my feet many many times ! I will be re-purchasing more !
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
The fancy feet by foot petals is comfortable and easy to put on. I prefer them in heels because they do feel a little odd with just being the balls of the feet in flats. I receive the fancy feet through the Rosy Voxbox
April L.
Comfortable, makes my heels feel 10x better. I never purchased sole cushion so I can't compare to other products but I can provide my satisfaction using this product. Definitely recommend to others, Thanx for my complimentary cushion soles from Fancy.feet
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
These are a good product to have. I wouldn't say that I would use them in every shoe that I wear, but for uncomfortable heels I think they are beneficial. I would definitely buy a pair (since Influenster sent me mine) to put in an additional pair of shoes!
Theresa U.
A lot of my heels hurt the balls of my feet so I was excited to try these! They made my shoes comfy but not for as long as I had hoped for. I might buy another fancy feet product again, but maybe a full length shoe one. I received these free for testing purposes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?