BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I received fancy feet complimentary from my RosyVoxBox from @influenster. I think this product is high quality and provides comfort. My feet are naturally wide so this provides a good cushion. I would definitely recommend it to others.
#fancyfeet #influenster #gotitforfree #complimentary
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I got these on my Rosy box and honestly I never really thought these would be a significant improvement for my shoes. I wear heels ALL The time at work and outside of work and I have to say that these REALLY helped me out. Most of my presurre is at the ball of my food so this is perfect!
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
For the ones who love their heels!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep these in mind.  I am a 5ft girl and wearing 5 inch heels to be average hight just to fit in.  I think these are really comfortable and I enjoyed wearing these.  Also if you got the Rosy VoxBox you got the chance to fight the pain.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions were amazing! I wore them with medium height high heels on a fancy night out with my friends and they kept the ball of my feet comfortable and made the high-heels more bearable for a whole night of fun! I would recommend these for high heel wearers.
Pamela H.
I was very pleased to wear this, I never saw the need to use shoe insoles and it was fantastic to wear them with a few heels made it more bearable, I think that when I decide to buy other presentations will be better, it is the first time I use this brand and I am pleased .
Courtney E.
Graham, WA
I received these for free in my #Rosyvoxbox from a #contest by @influenster. I wore these with flats and they made my feet hurt way more than normal. My heels were aching as well as the arch of my foot. When worn with heels they were alright didn't quite stop pain but prolonged the pain.
Connie T.
These are great! I was so glad to have received this in my very first box box— the Rosy Vox Box. They have a great cushion to them that provide support for heels and flats! I would definitely recommend these for extra comfy cushiony support for heels. Bc we all know heels can be a pain at times.
Lisa R.
I might have to start wearing these because they are SO comfy with these fancy feet ball of foot cushions I got FREE in my voxbox from influenster. They are so slim that I barely even know they are there yet make all the difference in the world.
Brittany W.
Okay, I'm a stay-at-home mom who typically is either in sandals, flats, tennis shoes, or even barefoot. So, when I need to wear heels, they get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I used these and they made my uncomfortable Jessica Simpson heels MUCH more comfortable and I lasted longer in them!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This product was free in my Rosy VoxBox. It adds extra support under the balls of your feet. I used them in my favorite boot heels which keeps them from sliding forward. Product was very soft but could have been a little thicker.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?