BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
I am obsessed with these little guys! They stay in place and never shift in my heels throughout my 8 hour work days! As a model, I'm ALWAYS in heels and am constantly on the hunt for goodies to ease the toe and heel pain from long term wear and this is where I stop here! So light but still provide enough cushion for my feets! I am in love!
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
I love protecting my feet from every day wear and tear of shoes, these are perfect for doing just that! i use them in my daily walking shoes and they live up to the hype. they are totally affordable and make a huge difference! i would buy these again for sure.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I always found heels uncomfortable until I found these. These allowed me to wear heels longer throughout the day without aching feet. The product did meet expectations. I will definitely use this product anytime I wear heels. It will be a product I would buy again.
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
After having babies, I find heels very uncomfortable and they hurt my feet. I put these cushions in my favorite heels and they really helped to cushion and distribute the weight of my foot. I received this product for free in return for an honest review.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
These were great for the cushion I needed in my heels! Usually I am between a size 7.5/8 and always go with 8 for some room and these helped with that extra room I had and for my feet not to move forward so much! Received this complimentary from Influenster!
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Olivia S.
collegeville, PA
I love how these can make my worst heels feel good! I actually have bought them for most of my heels. If I don't wear them, I can feel a huge difference. I think they are pretty affordable and easy to find in stores like Target and drugstores. Will buy again!
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
I have owned this once before and boy have they saved my feet. I work on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, These are perfect to put in any of the shoes I own, and make them more comfortable. These have saved my feet many many times ! I will be re-purchasing more !
Ashley M.
Clemson, SC
I've never actually used a product like fancyfeet foot petals until I received them complimentary in my #rosyvoxbox this month. They provide comfort and non slip for long days on your feet. As an educator who is constantly on my feet, I definitely recommend!
Carmay C.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and I absolutely love this this product. It keeps my feet from sliding and gives me comfort for extra long wear. I love them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?