BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
Love these! I have always struggled with the problem of my heels slipping out of my shoes, especially when wearing high heels. I've tried so many different things and nothing worked until i discovered these! They keep my feet from sliding forward and keep the heels in place. Not to mention the extra cushion and support that every girl needs for a night out!
Silvia B.
Son muy delgadas, de manera que se adaptan perfectamente a cualquier zapato, por ajustado que sea. Caminando con ellos me he sentido cómoda y mi pie iba acolchado. Me llegaron a casa cortesía de Influenster, y por el momento estoy satisfecha con el resultado.
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
I need more of these! I actually like wearing heels now. I use them about 3 days a week when I go out or for work. You can get this at super convenient stores. I would recommend these to my friends and family who wear heels most of the week. Super effective!
Carmay C.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and I absolutely love this this product. It keeps my feet from sliding and gives me comfort for extra long wear. I love them!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've never really been into using insoles for my feet, but when I wear heels I feel like it's necessary because my feet start to hurt so much. These are actually pretty good, I've used some Dr. Scholls before and it wasn't my favorite but these are worth it!
Avery J.
Rome, NY
Fancy feet are so amazing for my favorite booties that killed my feet after wearing them for barely ten minutes!! So far I've only used them once but they totally made a difference. I'm definitely going to buy more!!! Thanks for the free sample Influenster:)
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
I'm really loving these shoe cushions, which fit perfectly in my dress shoes. I wear these every day to work and it makes such a difference when I'm walking. I want to buy more packages for each of my shoes so that I don't have to keep switching them out. I would highly recommend these! Note: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
I am obsessed with these little guys! They stay in place and never shift in my heels throughout my 8 hour work days! As a model, I'm ALWAYS in heels and am constantly on the hunt for goodies to ease the toe and heel pain from long term wear and this is where I stop here! So light but still provide enough cushion for my feets! I am in love!
Carli R.
Im so glad I got these in my vox box! They have transformed my (favorite) uncomfortable high heel boots and saved my sore feet. I only wish I had a pair for all my shoes, they fit in easy and stay put all day. Would definitely recommend to someone with heels!
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I always found heels uncomfortable until I found these. These allowed me to wear heels longer throughout the day without aching feet. The product did meet expectations. I will definitely use this product anytime I wear heels. It will be a product I would buy again.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?