BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa M.
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These worked really great in my new pair of sandals I wore to work the other day. I am a retail manager so I'm on my feet all day. I did not think they would stay in place all day but they did. I did receive them free for testing but I will purchase in the future and would definitely recommend
Denise R.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushionsare wesome! I love wearing heels and these make it so much more comfortable! They make wearing heels bearable for all day wear! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster so I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am! I'm new to show inserts so the direction (too vs bottom, left vs right) of the product placement wasn't intuitive and there were no directions on the package. I did a little research online and got them placed appropriately and they are remarkably comfortable! Would definitely recommend!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I got these puppies in my Rosy Vox Box and they are awesome! I wear heels and wedges often and most of the time I have pain or swelling but with these, I can still manage to walk the next day! I do wish they were a little bigger since I do have wider than normal feet, but other than that they're great!
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love these for closed toe heels that don't have a platform, what's so great is they give the extra cushion needed for wearing shoes that don't have platforms and can be very uncomfortable, I also sometimes will wear them in flats that don't have much of a sole! Overall great product
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Adalgisa c.
Me gustó mucho este producto el cual recibí de manera gratuita via Influenster, le brinda una comodidad extra a nuestros calzados y tambien ayuda a que nuestro pie no ruede hacia delante, definitivamente lo compraria y recomendaria.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
For the ones who love their heels!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep these in mind.  I am a 5ft girl and wearing 5 inch heels to be average hight just to fit in.  I think these are really comfortable and I enjoyed wearing these.  Also if you got the Rosy VoxBox you got the chance to fight the pain.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?