BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
Fancy feet was actually the perfect solution to my cute booties that killed my feet. They offered a nice cushion. I would say that they are a little bit wide so not all shoes would fit the foot cushions. Regardless, I loved my complimentary fancy feet insoles!
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Love these! I have been looking for something to make heels comfier to wear for longer time periods, and these do the trick! The balls of my feet are so much happier - no more pain! Very happy with this product and would like to add a pair to all of my shoes.
Olivia S.
collegeville, PA
I love how these can make my worst heels feel good! I actually have bought them for most of my heels. If I don't wear them, I can feel a huge difference. I think they are pretty affordable and easy to find in stores like Target and drugstores. Will buy again!
Silvia B.
Son muy delgadas, de manera que se adaptan perfectamente a cualquier zapato, por ajustado que sea. Caminando con ellos me he sentido cómoda y mi pie iba acolchado. Me llegaron a casa cortesía de Influenster, y por el momento estoy satisfecha con el resultado.
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
I need more of these! I actually like wearing heels now. I use them about 3 days a week when I go out or for work. You can get this at super convenient stores. I would recommend these to my friends and family who wear heels most of the week. Super effective!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've never really been into using insoles for my feet, but when I wear heels I feel like it's necessary because my feet start to hurt so much. These are actually pretty good, I've used some Dr. Scholls before and it wasn't my favorite but these are worth it!
Sasha D.
Never thought to try a product like this before, but glad I did! Now the pretty but uncomfortable heels that have been hiding in the back of my closet can come out and play! Preventing the slipping of the ball of the foot does a lot more than you would think!
Ashley H.
your favorite shoe slipping off as you walk ? how about that uncomfortable hold on your heel , well this fixes it all ! it provides structure for your heel and lets it relax and be in perfect shape to walk perfect again . go buy em!!! they will be perfect
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
I am obsessed with these little guys! They stay in place and never shift in my heels throughout my 8 hour work days! As a model, I'm ALWAYS in heels and am constantly on the hunt for goodies to ease the toe and heel pain from long term wear and this is where I stop here! So light but still provide enough cushion for my feets! I am in love!
Carli R.
Im so glad I got these in my vox box! They have transformed my (favorite) uncomfortable high heel boots and saved my sore feet. I only wish I had a pair for all my shoes, they fit in easy and stay put all day. Would definitely recommend to someone with heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?