BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
These little cushions are great for your shoes! It feet from sliding around, and gives a nice little cushion. By wearing these, you will be able to dance the night away!!! They are strong and durable. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Nina H.
I like wearing heels but sometimes the super cute ones really hurt my feet. This helps so much and makes it way more comfortable to wear my heals. They are small and fit ur shoe perfect. I recommend. #freetesting I received this in my rosy voxbox and so glad I did!!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These cushions are life savers! They are very soft and comfortable, and they stay in place. One can stand for a longer period of time with much more support at the ball of your foot. Perfect to wear with closed-toe pumps or ballet flat style shoes that do not come with much cushion in them (if any at all)
Leanna P.
Temecula , CA
Absolutely love these! They are super affordable and so comfortable! Plus they stop that annoyance of your foot sliding forward in your shoes! I will definitely be purchasing some for the rest of my shoes!
Bre A.
Received for free for my honest opinion. I think they are decent for the price. Can be worn with heels or with flats. I wear a lot of boots with a heel on them which helps with my foot pain at the end of the day.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These things are life savers! they work so well and keep my feet from aches and pains. They are virtually invisible which is always great! They are pretty affordable for the quality, which is always a plus!
Rachel S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These work so well compared to other brands of foot cushions I have used! They are thin, yet supportive, and they don't move around inside my shoes when I walk. I would definitely buy more pairs of them! I received this product for free to test and review.
DeLydia Z.
Carrsville, VA
I had shoes that I could never wear more than 30 minutes or my feet would bark like pitbulls chasing a bunny. With fancy feet I can rock my super sexy shoes and feel like 100% happy as I SLAAAAY!!!! Love this product. 💖 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Ashley H.
your favorite shoe slipping off as you walk ? how about that uncomfortable hold on your heel , well this fixes it all ! it provides structure for your heel and lets it relax and be in perfect shape to walk perfect again . go buy em!!! they will be perfect
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?