BY FOOT PETALS

Genesis Diaz D.
I really liked this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster and I'm glad they dit it. I would recommend to others. Good quality product and perfect for my feet. I have no complains . Really in love.
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
These little cushions are great for your shoes! It feet from sliding around, and gives a nice little cushion. By wearing these, you will be able to dance the night away!!! They are strong and durable. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Nina H.
I like wearing heels but sometimes the super cute ones really hurt my feet. This helps so much and makes it way more comfortable to wear my heals. They are small and fit ur shoe perfect. I recommend. #freetesting I received this in my rosy voxbox and so glad I did!!
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Bre A.
Received for free for my honest opinion. I think they are decent for the price. Can be worn with heels or with flats. I wear a lot of boots with a heel on them which helps with my foot pain at the end of the day.
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
I got this pair of foot cushions complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I'm so happy I got this in the Rosy Voxbox. I've been delaying to buy foot cushions for my shoes. They make wearing shoes more comfortable, regardless if it's heels or sneakers.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These things are life savers! they work so well and keep my feet from aches and pains. They are virtually invisible which is always great! They are pretty affordable for the quality, which is always a plus!
DeLydia Z.
Carrsville, VA
I had shoes that I could never wear more than 30 minutes or my feet would bark like pitbulls chasing a bunny. With fancy feet I can rock my super sexy shoes and feel like 100% happy as I SLAAAAY!!!! Love this product. 💖 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Rachel S.
Tallahassee, FL
These work so well compared to other brands of foot cushions I have used! They are thin, yet supportive, and they don't move around inside my shoes when I walk. I would definitely buy more pairs of them! I received this product for free to test and review.
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
Fancy feet was actually the perfect solution to my cute booties that killed my feet. They offered a nice cushion. I would say that they are a little bit wide so not all shoes would fit the foot cushions. Regardless, I loved my complimentary fancy feet insoles!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's