BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I received this product complimentary from @influenster. It's a very useful product to have especially since most of my heels have little to no padding and makes the ball of my feet hurt in very little time. With this product however, I can wear my heels and feel very comfortable with no pain at all.
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These worked really great in my new pair of sandals I wore to work the other day. I am a retail manager so I'm on my feet all day. I did not think they would stay in place all day but they did. I did receive them free for testing but I will purchase in the future and would definitely recommend
Caitlin G.
I got these foot cushions for free in my #rosyvoxbox and I really liked them! It was comfortable in my heels however I don't wear anything besides sneakers very much so I was a little uncomfortable wearing the cushions! I'm sure people who wear a lot of heels and flats would like these though!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I received these in my Rosy Voxbox. I put them in a pair of flats that hurts my feet. When I used these my feet didn't hurt at all (I walk around campus all day). They do tend to get dirty though in the nude shade so I'd get a black pair. For the price and how these work they are a great deal!
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Hannah M.
While they were comfy in that they added cushioning to my feet, I didn't feel like they made much of a difference in sliding. It was difficult to tell where to place them, and they really were pretty similar to my shoe material.
Caroline M.
I cannot wait to buy more! I can wear stiletto heels all night long and my feet don't hurt at all it feels like you're wearing little clouds under the balls of your feet it's amazing everyone needs at least one pair of these in their beauty Arsenal Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?