BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
These made my feet feel heavenly!! I wish I had a full shoe insert haha I work in a pharmacy and I'm required to wear heels (you guessed, my boss is a guy) but my feet didn't ache like they normally do!! And my lower back pain seemed to not kick in around 3pm when I start getting the aches.
Caitlin G.
I got these foot cushions for free in my #rosyvoxbox and I really liked them! It was comfortable in my heels however I don't wear anything besides sneakers very much so I was a little uncomfortable wearing the cushions! I'm sure people who wear a lot of heels and flats would like these though!
Emily M.
I used these in some shorter heeled boots as I really don't wear high heels. They help with slipping and are obviously more cushioned than just a regular shoe sole. I received these courtesy of Influenster. I probably wouldn't purchase these because I'm pretty low key and mostly wear sneakers and ankle boots.
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
These are great in the walking shoes that I use when traveling. That extra bit of comfy padding really helps me get through a long day on hard sidewalks. I like that I can move these to other shoes, like my high heels if needed. Definitely a great find! I was provided a sample for free to review via Influenster.
Caroline M.
I cannot wait to buy more! I can wear stiletto heels all night long and my feet don't hurt at all it feels like you're wearing little clouds under the balls of your feet it's amazing everyone needs at least one pair of these in their beauty Arsenal Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I got these puppies in my Rosy Vox Box and they are awesome! I wear heels and wedges often and most of the time I have pain or swelling but with these, I can still manage to walk the next day! I do wish they were a little bigger since I do have wider than normal feet, but other than that they're great!
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Melissa M.
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Denise R.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushionsare wesome! I love wearing heels and these make it so much more comfortable! They make wearing heels bearable for all day wear! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?