BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Madhu D.
They are very comfortable to use. I used them on my high heels and I had some issues as my feet would slide. But after using it, it prevented that. I had a comfortable wear out of my old shoe. This is the first time I ever tried a foot cushion and I loved it. Going to get more for my other shoes.
Meghan A.
Parsippany, NJ
I wear heels almost every day, so this complimentary Fancy Feet product was really cool to try out. They worked quite well and I will continue using them! I'm glad that I didn't feel like my feet were slipping in my heels anymore. I would recommend other heel-loving ladies (or men) to try it out!
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wearing dress shoes all day makes my feet tired. I have never tried this brand and after a day of wearing them in my shoes my feet did not hurt at all! They didn't slip around nor make my feet feel sweaty. I will be buying a pair for all of my dress shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ashley L.
Lake Forest, CA
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster and I have to say these little foot pads are amazing! I went line dancing at The Ranch the other night and was worried as to how much my feet would be hurting in the new heeled boots but by the end of the night I noticed I have thought about my feet all night!
Margaret M.
These foot cushions are basically a little cloud, cuddling the harshest area of my foot, and they are a God sent! I had no idea they existed until I got to try them through Influenster! I will definitely keep using this product. They are easy to insert and make any footwear 10X more comfortable!
María Fernanda d.
I want to recommend this product, first of all I've never used before. It's effective. I received it in my rosy voxbox and it's amazing. Adds some stability to my walk. I'm satisfied, definitely it's a product I can buy it for sure.
Melissa C.
Eastpointe , MI
Really loving the extra cushion these give me in the ball of my foot. I was able to walk about in flats all day, carrying a baby, and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. Thank you Influenster for sending these in the Rosy Box for me to test. I'll be buying enough for every pair of shoes.
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I received this product complimentary from @influenster. It's a very useful product to have especially since most of my heels have little to no padding and makes the ball of my feet hurt in very little time. With this product however, I can wear my heels and feel very comfortable with no pain at all.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster so I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am! I'm new to show inserts so the direction (too vs bottom, left vs right) of the product placement wasn't intuitive and there were no directions on the package. I did a little research online and got them placed appropriately and they are remarkably comfortable! Would definitely recommend!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I got these puppies in my Rosy Vox Box and they are awesome! I wear heels and wedges often and most of the time I have pain or swelling but with these, I can still manage to walk the next day! I do wish they were a little bigger since I do have wider than normal feet, but other than that they're great!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?