BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Desiree P.
Awesome product had no issues with packaging and I got it free in my free box from Influenster! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Would recommend to anyone and it's just as good as any other big name products! #freestuff Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
I received these complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox. I've been wearing these inserts in all of my heels for the past few weeks and I truly love them. The pressure from the balls of my feet is definitely alleviated while rocking the footpetals. I will definitely continue to use.
Jacinta G.
Seattle, WA
I don't wear heels often, but when I do I'm always in pain by the end of the day.  I'm so glad I was able to find Fancy Feet.  Small enough to fit in the most delicate heel but big enough to have some impact.  It's affordable and can be found at your local Walgreens.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm not totally crazy about this product. They said it was made to hold your foot from sliding to the front of your shoes and I believe it is a lie. I wore then to work for 8 hours while I was on my feet the whole time and I went home and my feet were still killing me .
Carmyn P.
Louisville , KY
I absolutely LOVEEEEE this product. My shoes are much more comfortable with fancy feet. I've always had a problem with my feet hurting after wearing heels and this product makes wearing heels much more comfortable ! They don't slide and they stay in place as well :)
Evelyn C.
I love using fancy feet in my shoes especially my wedges. My feet feel comfortable and my shoes won't slide off as much when wearing them.. will be stocking up!! #contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These cushions are life savers! They are very soft and comfortable, and they stay in place. One can stand for a longer period of time with much more support at the ball of your foot. Perfect to wear with closed-toe pumps or ballet flat style shoes that do not come with much cushion in them (if any at all)
Aisha B.
I have never had Fancy Feet before. I wore them in my heels when I was giving a presentation for work. My feet did not hurt and the cushioning that these inserts provide is outstanding. I will buy more for my other heels. I would recommend getting this product.
Rachel S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These work so well compared to other brands of foot cushions I have used! They are thin, yet supportive, and they don't move around inside my shoes when I walk. I would definitely buy more pairs of them! I received this product for free to test and review.
Genesis D.
I really liked this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster and I'm glad they dit it. I would recommend to others. Good quality product and perfect for my feet. I have no complains . Really in love.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?