BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Guadalupe A.
I went to a wedding the weekend that these foot pedals were sent to me and let me tell you, I was dancing the night away WITH my heels ON 👠 👠. These make a difference and I will be purchasing some for each pair of heels that I own
Madhu D.
They are very comfortable to use. I used them on my high heels and I had some issues as my feet would slide. But after using it, it prevented that. I had a comfortable wear out of my old shoe. This is the first time I ever tried a foot cushion and I loved it. Going to get more for my other shoes.
Emily M.
I used these in some shorter heeled boots as I really don't wear high heels. They help with slipping and are obviously more cushioned than just a regular shoe sole. I received these courtesy of Influenster. I probably wouldn't purchase these because I'm pretty low key and mostly wear sneakers and ankle boots.
Meghan A.
Parsippany, NJ
I wear heels almost every day, so this complimentary Fancy Feet product was really cool to try out. They worked quite well and I will continue using them! I'm glad that I didn't feel like my feet were slipping in my heels anymore. I would recommend other heel-loving ladies (or men) to try it out!
Margaret M.
These foot cushions are basically a little cloud, cuddling the harshest area of my foot, and they are a God sent! I had no idea they existed until I got to try them through Influenster! I will definitely keep using this product. They are easy to insert and make any footwear 10X more comfortable!
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
These are awesome! I wear heels a lot for work, and I put these in a pair of my open toed shoes. They have been a lifesaver in the Florida heat when my feet are sweaty. The only downside is they have started to become unstuck in certain areas, but I would buy again in the future for other shoes.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
Really loving the extra cushion these give me in the ball of my foot. I was able to walk about in flats all day, carrying a baby, and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. Thank you Influenster for sending these in the Rosy Box for me to test. I'll be buying enough for every pair of shoes.
María Fernanda d.
MIAMI, FL
I want to recommend this product, first of all I've never used before. It's effective. I received it in my rosy voxbox and it's amazing. Adds some stability to my walk. I'm satisfied, definitely it's a product I can buy it for sure.
Denise R.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushionsare wesome! I love wearing heels and these make it so much more comfortable! They make wearing heels bearable for all day wear! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?