BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Thalita C.
Larchmont , NY
I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Influenster Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes.  I love wearing heels and these fancy feet pads helped keep my feet comfortable while I spent a full day walking and they were very easy to insert. I loved it.
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i received this product complimentary from influenster and they are so amazing! they keep your feet in place so they dont slip especially in heels. they are very effective and i would recommend them to anyone that wears heels a lot. i would definitely purchase these.
Carolina L.
Charlotte, NC
I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Once you use fancy feet you can never go back! You can use these inserts with heels or flats. You just stick these in and you're good to go. These have made wearing heels so much easier and comfortable!!!
Anna O.
Broken arrow , OK
These are my new BESTIE. I wear heels almost daily and I've been through countless inserts, but these actually make my heels feel comfortable. I even bought a pair for my mom. Definitely recommend especially if you're on your feet all day. They make a huge difference.
Zahraa H.
Tucson, AZ
It was really good and comfortable except for the fact that it was kind of stiff. But I would would definitely buy it for my other pairs of shoes. And it was really affordable and easy to use. I would give it five stars if only they made them a little less stiffer.
Jimy D.
Hermitage, TN
I have the worst feet from being on them all these years! I bartend and work 12-20 hour shifts sometimes. these have saved my life and fit perfectly in all of my work shoes. I've even used them for heels. they're easy to cut if you need to shape them for your shoe.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
So far, I like them! They definitely help with slipping. It did take me some time to figure out the proper placement. I got these free for review purposes and I do think I'll buy more. I'm overall satisfied.
Marisol O.
aurora
As a first time mommy I'm looking for comfort everywhere! These are great in keeping my foot in place in sneakers and flats and they add a little cushion so breaking in shoes isn't terrible. They're currently in my Adidas NMD's bc you can never have too much comfort lol
Jacinta G.
Seattle, WA
I don't wear heels often, but when I do I'm always in pain by the end of the day.  I'm so glad I was able to find Fancy Feet.  Small enough to fit in the most delicate heel but big enough to have some impact.  It's affordable and can be found at your local Walgreens.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?