BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Madhu D.
They are very comfortable to use. I used them on my high heels and I had some issues as my feet would slide. But after using it, it prevented that. I had a comfortable wear out of my old shoe. This is the first time I ever tried a foot cushion and I loved it. Going to get more for my other shoes.
Melissa C.
Eastpointe , MI
Really loving the extra cushion these give me in the ball of my foot. I was able to walk about in flats all day, carrying a baby, and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. Thank you Influenster for sending these in the Rosy Box for me to test. I'll be buying enough for every pair of shoes.
María Fernanda d.
I want to recommend this product, first of all I've never used before. It's effective. I received it in my rosy voxbox and it's amazing. Adds some stability to my walk. I'm satisfied, definitely it's a product I can buy it for sure.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
I got this free for review from influencer. These pads from Fancy Feet are amazing! They made my dress shoes really comfortable throughout my day. Also they did not budge in my shoes throughout the day. Overall, a wonderful product!
Krayige F.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are an absolute must! I can wear my open toe heels much longer and I do not have to worry about my feet sliding forward as I walk. I recommend to any lady who decides to put on a pair of heels today. Super thin so you barely know that it's there. I am definitely buying these again.
Krystal D.
I wore these in my heels for work and they were very comfortable but, they made my feet very sweaty and made my feet slip arround in my heel a bit more then alone. But it did take off the some pressure and was very cushiony. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Tania G.
These Ball of Foot Cushions are life savers! I spend most of my time walking and standing at work and the gal of my foot was killing me lately, but as soon as I put these on my shoes they helped my feet so much! the ball of my foot does not hurt anymore and I would buy these over and over again.
Avery E.
I love cushion it gives especially that I'm pregnant It's such a wonderful item ! I want more for all my shoes and heels ! 🤗 got them for free and I want to buy more 😮 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #RosyVoxBox #Contest!
Margaret M.
These foot cushions are basically a little cloud, cuddling the harshest area of my foot, and they are a God sent! I had no idea they existed until I got to try them through Influenster! I will definitely keep using this product. They are easy to insert and make any footwear 10X more comfortable!
Guadalupe A.
I went to a wedding the weekend that these foot pedals were sent to me and let me tell you, I was dancing the night away WITH my heels ON 👠 👠. These make a difference and I will be purchasing some for each pair of heels that I own
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?