BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Avery E.
I love cushion it gives especially that I'm pregnant It's such a wonderful item ! I want more for all my shoes and heels ! 🤗 got them for free and I want to buy more 😮 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #RosyVoxBox #Contest!
Krystal D.
I wore these in my heels for work and they were very comfortable but, they made my feet very sweaty and made my feet slip arround in my heel a bit more then alone. But it did take off the some pressure and was very cushiony. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Meghan A.
Parsippany, NJ
I wear heels almost every day, so this complimentary Fancy Feet product was really cool to try out. They worked quite well and I will continue using them! I'm glad that I didn't feel like my feet were slipping in my heels anymore. I would recommend other heel-loving ladies (or men) to try it out!
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
THIS IS AMAZING! Im from Chicago so you already know i walk everywhere. These help my feet a lot! They are not expensive maybe about $7. I got them complimentary of voxbox but i would go out and purchase them on my own for other shoes because if you walk as much as i do these will save your life.
María Fernanda d.
MIAMI, FL
I want to recommend this product, first of all I've never used before. It's effective. I received it in my rosy voxbox and it's amazing. Adds some stability to my walk. I'm satisfied, definitely it's a product I can buy it for sure.
Tania G.
These Ball of Foot Cushions are life savers! I spend most of my time walking and standing at work and the gal of my foot was killing me lately, but as soon as I put these on my shoes they helped my feet so much! the ball of my foot does not hurt anymore and I would buy these over and over again.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wearing dress shoes all day makes my feet tired. I have never tried this brand and after a day of wearing them in my shoes my feet did not hurt at all! They didn't slip around nor make my feet feel sweaty. I will be buying a pair for all of my dress shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Taylor C.
Buford, GA
So comfy!! My feet are so thankful for these pads! Totally mind blown that something so small could make such a huge impact! I will definitely be purchasing these for all my uncomfortable shoes! Totally stoked!
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
I got this free for review from influencer. These pads from Fancy Feet are amazing! They made my dress shoes really comfortable throughout my day. Also they did not budge in my shoes throughout the day. Overall, a wonderful product!
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
These are awesome! I wear heels a lot for work, and I put these in a pair of my open toed shoes. They have been a lifesaver in the Florida heat when my feet are sweaty. The only downside is they have started to become unstuck in certain areas, but I would buy again in the future for other shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?