Buy on Kohl's*
Caitlin G.
I got these foot cushions for free in my #rosyvoxbox and I really liked them! It was comfortable in my heels however I don't wear anything besides sneakers very much so I was a little uncomfortable wearing the cushions! I'm sure people who wear a lot of heels and flats would like these though!
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Caroline M.
I cannot wait to buy more! I can wear stiletto heels all night long and my feet don't hurt at all it feels like you're wearing little clouds under the balls of your feet it's amazing everyone needs at least one pair of these in their beauty Arsenal Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
These are great in the walking shoes that I use when traveling. That extra bit of comfy padding really helps me get through a long day on hard sidewalks. I like that I can move these to other shoes, like my high heels if needed. Definitely a great find! I was provided a sample for free to review via Influenster.
Krystal D.
I wore these in my heels for work and they were very comfortable but, they made my feet very sweaty and made my feet slip arround in my heel a bit more then alone. But it did take off the some pressure and was very cushiony. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I received these in my Rosy Voxbox. I put them in a pair of flats that hurts my feet. When I used these my feet didn't hurt at all (I walk around campus all day). They do tend to get dirty though in the nude shade so I'd get a black pair. For the price and how these work they are a great deal!
Hannah M.
While they were comfy in that they added cushioning to my feet, I didn't feel like they made much of a difference in sliding. It was difficult to tell where to place them, and they really were pretty similar to my shoe material.
Melissa M.
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Ella L.
i lové this product. i use it in my high heels and they are so much more comfortable. i definitely recommend this to anyone needing more comfort it works so well! i use them in all my high heels. i got them for free from influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own #rosyvoxbox
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?