BY FOOT PETALS

Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
I received these Fancy Feet for free from Influenster and I absolutely love them! I have big feet and have never been comfortable wearing heels but these foot cushions really help me! They keep my feet from sliding in the shoes and make them more comfortable. I definitely recommend them!
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
I am so excited that I got to try Fancy Feet for free! I put these in one of my favorite heels and at the end of the day my feet didn't hurt! I will definitely be buying more of these for the rest of my heels!
Anna O.
Broken arrow , OK
These are my new BESTIE. I wear heels almost daily and I've been through countless inserts, but these actually make my heels feel comfortable. I even bought a pair for my mom. Definitely recommend especially if you're on your feet all day. They make a huge difference.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I received these complimentary from Influenster's voxbox. Best things made for heels! Usually by the end of the night the ball of my feet hurts from wearing my heels but these really help with taking pressure off. Plus my feet don't slide in the heels which is a plus.
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this product ! Thank you Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for this amazing product ! I can now go out an rock my favorite pumps without any regrets in the morning. Definitely recommended for people who have issues with their foot sliding forward in pumps or flats! My go-to product
Jimy D.
Hermitage, TN
I have the worst feet from being on them all these years! I bartend and work 12-20 hour shifts sometimes. these have saved my life and fit perfectly in all of my work shoes. I've even used them for heels. they're easy to cut if you need to shape them for your shoe.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
So far, I like them! They definitely help with slipping. It did take me some time to figure out the proper placement. I got these free for review purposes and I do think I'll buy more. I'm overall satisfied.
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
As a first time mommy I'm looking for comfort everywhere! These are great in keeping my foot in place in sneakers and flats and they add a little cushion so breaking in shoes isn't terrible. They're currently in my Adidas NMD's bc you can never have too much comfort lol
Jacinta G.
Seattle, WA
I don't wear heels often, but when I do I'm always in pain by the end of the day.  I'm so glad I was able to find Fancy Feet.  Small enough to fit in the most delicate heel but big enough to have some impact.  It's affordable and can be found at your local Walgreens.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.