BY FOOT PETALS

Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
I had a wedding this past weekend and boy was Fancy Feet my savior. I wore 5 and a half inch heels and these cushions made wearing them so easy. I survived the Soul Train line and a cocktail or two all because  of Fancy Feet. Thanks influenster, my flat foot thanks you!
Daniece D.
These come in handy when you're wearing a pair of uncomfortable pair of shoes all day at the office or all night with your girls. I will say the only bad thing is sometimes they lose their stick. When they do, they don't stick anymore. Other than that, they help a lot.
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Kelly C.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product for free complementary of Influenster. This product is everything for my long days at work in flats. It keeps my toes in place and it keeps my feet from slipping out of my shoes! I would buy this product in the future for the rest of my flats!
Leli P.
Doral, FL
I decided to use this for going to class since I always wear somewhat high heels now, and they really made the difference, my feet weren't so sore after 6+ hours of being in those shoes walking around. I just wish they were a bit smaller, though. But really nice.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
i received this product complimentary from influenster and they are so amazing! they keep your feet in place so they dont slip especially in heels. they are very effective and i would recommend them to anyone that wears heels a lot. i would definitely purchase these.
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Carolina L.
Charlotte, NC
I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Once you use fancy feet you can never go back! You can use these inserts with heels or flats. You just stick these in and you're good to go. These have made wearing heels so much easier and comfortable!!!
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these in my rosy vox box an was excited to try these on right away. I give them three stars because I've used different brand before and they were much more cushioned than these. I did appreciate how they didn't move around and stuck well to the shoe though.
Caroline H.
I received this product free in my recent Rosy VoxBox. They helped me survive heels (which I HATE wearing)! I don't think these are essential for every pair of shoes, but if you have a certain pair of heels or flats that you find uncomfortable, I would recommend these!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.