BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Malorie H.
I had a wedding this past weekend and boy was Fancy Feet my savior. I wore 5 and a half inch heels and these cushions made wearing them so easy. I survived the Soul Train line and a cocktail or two all because  of Fancy Feet. Thanks influenster, my flat foot thanks you!
Daniece D.
These come in handy when you're wearing a pair of uncomfortable pair of shoes all day at the office or all night with your girls. I will say the only bad thing is sometimes they lose their stick. When they do, they don't stick anymore. Other than that, they help a lot.
Leli P.
Doral, FL
I decided to use this for going to class since I always wear somewhat high heels now, and they really made the difference, my feet weren't so sore after 6+ hours of being in those shoes walking around. I just wish they were a bit smaller, though. But really nice.
Carolina L.
Charlotte, NC
I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Once you use fancy feet you can never go back! You can use these inserts with heels or flats. You just stick these in and you're good to go. These have made wearing heels so much easier and comfortable!!!
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These foot petals worked exactly as advertised! They were so easy to put in my shoes and stayed put for long durations of time standing up. The price mark os definitely on par (if not cheaper) than how these foot petals transform even the most uncomfortable of shoes.
Caroline H.
I received this product free in my recent Rosy VoxBox. They helped me survive heels (which I HATE wearing)! I don't think these are essential for every pair of shoes, but if you have a certain pair of heels or flats that you find uncomfortable, I would recommend these!
Becky M.
Frederick, MD
I received these for free from Influenster to try. I currently don't own any shoes I can test these with, but they are so soft and squishy I'm holding onto them until I have a pair I can use them with. You can find them to try for yourself at Macy's or Kohl's! #contest
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i received this product complimentary from influenster and they are so amazing! they keep your feet in place so they dont slip especially in heels. they are very effective and i would recommend them to anyone that wears heels a lot. i would definitely purchase these.
Xiomara C.
These work well with heels but I don't think they do much with other kinds of shoes. Uncomfortable heels that hurt when wearing for a long period of time are perfect for this. For the price they're not bad. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these in my rosy vox box an was excited to try these on right away. I give them three stars because I've used different brand before and they were much more cushioned than these. I did appreciate how they didn't move around and stuck well to the shoe though.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?