BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Christine D.
I honestly thought initially these wouldn't make a difference in how my footwear felt, BUT, they did.  I put them in a pair of heels that just never seemed to break in, and they immediately made them so much more bearable. I would definitely buy these to use in multiple pairs of shoes.
Farah E.
Laud Lakes, FL
I usually hate heels but I must say I was Pleasantly surprised! I was skeptical at first but these made my night go by without once thinking about my feet! This will become a staple of mine! Looking forward to it!
Emily B.
These are super comfortable and really do help with the comfort when walking in hells. They are really easy to use and are affordable too. I can't go without them now and overall I'm really satisfied with these.
*i got them free for testing purposes but that doesn't affect the honesty of my review*
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I got this product free to try in my VoxBox this month and I LOVE them! My dad had bought me some adorable heeled booties but my feet slide around too much in them, but I tried wearing them with these foot cushions and they seriously saved the day. I walked to class and gave a presentation and my feet were happy!
Brittany S.
This makes your heels or wedges feel so much better on your feet!! Perfect for heels for sure because they aren't the most comfortable shoes but with these in them, they are! Highly recommend these ladies! *I received these products complementary of Influenster and Fancy Feet for testing purposes.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
Can we say that my feet are extremely happy now after using the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. They look like they are small to do anything, but small is all you need to dance the night away, stay on you feet all day, whatever your needs are. The cushions are so soft and stay in place all day!!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I have really sweaty feet I thought this was going to come in handy. And it did until my feet started sweating. It didn't help with that at all. I unfortunate because I was hoping it would've worked. I guess if you have normal to dry feet it would work but for sweaty feet and I don't recommend it.

Hazel S.
These little insoles are awesome. I was in dire need of some support and they came right on time. Super comfy, I don't even know they're there. Would totally recommend, especially if you stand on your feet the majority of the day. I received this complimentary of Influensters voxbox and fancy feet!
Serena S.
Austin, TX
These help a ton! I don't wear my high heels anymore because they ache the soles of my feet but I decided to try them on one more time with these on. They helped a ton but eventually towards the end of the night, my feet started to hurt again. They did help for the first half of the night so I still do recommend!!
Amber B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I have to stand all day at my jobs and this really helps keep my feet from hurting. It's comfortable and breathable and easy to apply. It also keeps my feet from sliding forward in my shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?