BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I have really sweaty feet I thought this was going to come in handy. And it did until my feet started sweating. It didn't help with that at all. I unfortunate because I was hoping it would've worked. I guess if you have normal to dry feet it would work but for sweaty feet and I don't recommend it.

Amber B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I have to stand all day at my jobs and this really helps keep my feet from hurting. It's comfortable and breathable and easy to apply. It also keeps my feet from sliding forward in my shoes.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
These help a ton! I don't wear my high heels anymore because they ache the soles of my feet but I decided to try them on one more time with these on. They helped a ton but eventually towards the end of the night, my feet started to hurt again. They did help for the first half of the night so I still do recommend!!
Emily B.
These are super comfortable and really do help with the comfort when walking in hells. They are really easy to use and are affordable too. I can't go without them now and overall I'm really satisfied with these.
*i got them free for testing purposes but that doesn't affect the honesty of my review*
Farah E.
Laud Lakes, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I usually hate heels but I must say I was Pleasantly surprised! I was skeptical at first but these made my night go by without once thinking about my feet! This will become a staple of mine! Looking forward to it!
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Can we say that my feet are extremely happy now after using the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. They look like they are small to do anything, but small is all you need to dance the night away, stay on you feet all day, whatever your needs are. The cushions are so soft and stay in place all day!!
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
First of all let me say I was giving these for free for testing purposes. Now to the goods. I honestly
Can say that gnaws are every comforting u can't even tell u have them on. I am please with the way they work I also would totally recommend them to all those lovely ppl who need some comfort in there shoes.
Hazel S.
These little insoles are awesome. I was in dire need of some support and they came right on time. Super comfy, I don't even know they're there. Would totally recommend, especially if you stand on your feet the majority of the day. I received this complimentary of Influensters voxbox and fancy feet!
Brittany S.
This makes your heels or wedges feel so much better on your feet!! Perfect for heels for sure because they aren't the most comfortable shoes but with these in them, they are! Highly recommend these ladies! *I received these products complementary of Influenster and Fancy Feet for testing purposes.
Pamela F.
Northford, CT
This product is awesome! I was able to dance all night in my shoes with the help of the Fancy Feet foot petals. They are easy to use and affordable. Slip them into any shoe and they also keep your feet from slipping. Great product!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?