BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kimberly L.
These cushions have saved me from a few pain staggering occasions. Although nothing compares to the comforts of a good pair of sandals, they make heels and tall bootie boots bearable for all day wear!!! I did receive these complimentary but I plan to purchase them!
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These foot pads really are helpful! They add support and cushion to the balls of your feet in uncomfortable shoes, especially heels! Only downside is I felt it made my foot uneven when wearing in shoes that weren't heels. I received this product free and loved getting to try it!
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
This past weekend I had a bachelorette party and I don't think I could've survived without #myfancyfeet cushions!! I've seen them at Walmart and other store but never had tried them until I received them in my box and I was sooooo excited!! Will definitely be repurchasing :)
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have planters fasciitis and I am so glad influenster sent me these for free to test. I put them on my everyday walking shoes and you can definitely feel the support. I dont know how long they will last only because the cushion is so thin. Overall I like the product.
Evelyn E.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these in my rosy vox box an was excited to try these on right away. I give them three stars because I've used different brand before and they were much more cushioned than these. I did appreciate how they didn't move around and stuck well to the shoe though.
Thalita C.
FALLS CHURCH, VA
I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Influenster Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes.  I love wearing heels and these fancy feet pads helped keep my feet comfortable while I spent a full day walking and they were very easy to insert. I loved it.
Kelly C.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product for free complementary of Influenster. This product is everything for my long days at work in flats. It keeps my toes in place and it keeps my feet from slipping out of my shoes! I would buy this product in the future for the rest of my flats!
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
I am so excited that I got to try Fancy Feet for free! I put these in one of my favorite heels and at the end of the day my feet didn't hurt! I will definitely be buying more of these for the rest of my heels!
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I'm so happy that I got to try this product. I am always on the go and I love wearing gorg shoes and sometimes looking cute is a heavy price on your feet. This really helps relieve some of that off my feet. I am for sure going to rack up on a ton of these. It is so worth it
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?