BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
It's a pretty standard foot cushion for high heels. I received this in the Rosy Voxbox and tried it on my heel boots. Although it was a little hard to insert and I was a little skeptical on the sticking power, but it lasted me a few nights out and kept me checked. Overall, I wish it was more 'cushiony'.
Dominique N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these because they make the most uncomfortable shoes wearable. They're easy to use and makes sure I don't slip or slide. Very effective and my feet don't get sweaty with these. I'm overall satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Stacey C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Madison D.
Silver Grove, KY
I love to wear heels but I always struggle with my toes sliding forward and being crushed and uncomfortable. This product truly does what it advertises and helps keep your heal firmly in place in the shoe. It's also a great product for the price!

•I tried this product for free courtesy of Influenster
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
LOVED getting these in the box!!! I wore these in my favorite heels (that usually kill my feet by the end of the night) and this time, they didn't!!! I was able to wear them all night long, without even thinking about taking my shoes off. I would definitely by more to put in more of my shoes.
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto, agrega comodidad a tus zapatos, evita que tu pie se resbale dentro del zapato. Super fácil de usar, trae un pegamento al dorso para fijarla al zapato. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions. @Influenster gracias.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
This product is a must have for all you stiletto wearing beauties!! Your feet will thank you!! I have flat feet so wearing my stilettos can be painful, that is until I put these cushions in my shoes!! Go and get yourself a couple pairs!!
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
These were a great for my feet!! After not wearing heels for a year I was blown away at how these kept my feet from hurting after a night of walking around downtown!!! Absolutely incredible!

*I received this item from Influenster as a free product for review purposes. All thoughts/opinions are my own*
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I got this product free to try in my VoxBox this month and I LOVE them! My dad had bought me some adorable heeled booties but my feet slide around too much in them, but I tried wearing them with these foot cushions and they seriously saved the day. I walked to class and gave a presentation and my feet were happy!
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
First of all let me say I was giving these for free for testing purposes. Now to the goods. I honestly
Can say that gnaws are every comforting u can't even tell u have them on. I am please with the way they work I also would totally recommend them to all those lovely ppl who need some comfort in there shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?