BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Daimi B.
Tallahassee, FL
I used these when I was going out to a function one night. I was able to keep my heels on all night without a problem. They definitely made the experience so much better. I use to hate wearing heels but now it is a pleasure. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Stacey C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
This product is a must have for all you stiletto wearing beauties!! Your feet will thank you!! I have flat feet so wearing my stilettos can be painful, that is until I put these cushions in my shoes!! Go and get yourself a couple pairs!!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Madison D.
Silver Grove, KY
I love to wear heels but I always struggle with my toes sliding forward and being crushed and uncomfortable. This product truly does what it advertises and helps keep your heal firmly in place in the shoe. It's also a great product for the price!

•I tried this product for free courtesy of Influenster
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto, agrega comodidad a tus zapatos, evita que tu pie se resbale dentro del zapato. Super fácil de usar, trae un pegamento al dorso para fijarla al zapato. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions. @Influenster gracias.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
LOVED getting these in the box!!! I wore these in my favorite heels (that usually kill my feet by the end of the night) and this time, they didn't!!! I was able to wear them all night long, without even thinking about taking my shoes off. I would definitely by more to put in more of my shoes.
Christine D.
I honestly thought initially these wouldn't make a difference in how my footwear felt, BUT, they did.  I put them in a pair of heels that just never seemed to break in, and they immediately made them so much more bearable. I would definitely buy these to use in multiple pairs of shoes.
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I got this product free to try in my VoxBox this month and I LOVE them! My dad had bought me some adorable heeled booties but my feet slide around too much in them, but I tried wearing them with these foot cushions and they seriously saved the day. I walked to class and gave a presentation and my feet were happy!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?