BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I received a pair of these in my Rosy VoxBox and I am so glad that I did! Heels are never comfortable and these came in clutch to save the day. I put them in a pair of my peep toe shoes and they stopped my feet from sliding forward. I will definitely be buying some more sets of these for all my heels!
Lecy C.
These are great to have if you wear heels or dress shoes frequently. They are just enough cushion so the ball of your feet don't get sore but not so much that they make your shoes tight. I would keep a pair of these in my bag on a long day or an evening out just in case you need a little extra support.
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I never knew heels could be so comfortable! After a night of wearing heels, my feet and back usually ache. But not with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I received a free sample from Influenster, and I am so happy it was included in the Vox Box.  I would definitely purchase in the future!
Sara M.
Columbiana, OH
I'm not a huge fan of shoe cushions because I feel that none of them stay put in my shoes. These ones were great at first! They added some cushion and support, but after frequent wears, they started to slip and lose their adhesive properties. I'd definitely use these for a short term solution, though!
joz p.
i really like that these are only for the ball of the foot because it makes them perfect for heels rather than sneakers. i got these free from the rosy voxbox and i am so grateful for the chance to try out new products because now im going to go get the rest of the fancy feet cushions for some of my other shoes!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
Lori N.
San Diego , CA
I was worried (looking at the little sticker on the back) that they wouldn't stay in place, but they do! I've been using them in my favorite heels, that I always get compliments on, but have recently stopped wearing as much because they hurt the balls of my feet -- but no longer! I was even able to wear the heels on an all-day date yesterday from 8AM - 5PM. They are my saving grace! It no longer hurts to be pretty ;)
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
It's a pretty standard foot cushion for high heels. I received this in the Rosy Voxbox and tried it on my heel boots. Although it was a little hard to insert and I was a little skeptical on the sticking power, but it lasted me a few nights out and kept me checked. Overall, I wish it was more 'cushiony'.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?