BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I never knew heels could be so comfortable! After a night of wearing heels, my feet and back usually ache. But not with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I received a free sample from Influenster, and I am so happy it was included in the Vox Box.  I would definitely purchase in the future!
Sammi K.
Cleveland , OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
joz p.
i really like that these are only for the ball of the foot because it makes them perfect for heels rather than sneakers. i got these free from the rosy voxbox and i am so grateful for the chance to try out new products because now im going to go get the rest of the fancy feet cushions for some of my other shoes!
Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Tara W.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It is great for adding to a pair of flats to make them fit a bit more snug. This product is also great for wearing in my uncomfortable heels... especially great for days when you know you will be on your feet a lot, such as a wedding or a night out with girlfriends dancing.
Lecy C.
These are great to have if you wear heels or dress shoes frequently. They are just enough cushion so the ball of your feet don't get sore but not so much that they make your shoes tight. I would keep a pair of these in my bag on a long day or an evening out just in case you need a little extra support.
Katie V.
I'm always looking for ways to keep my feet pain-free in uncomfortable shoes. I'm glad I had the opportunity to test these out! I wore them with heels to a wedding over the weekend and I didn't experience as much pain as I usually would.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an Influenster campaign.
Stacey C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Madison D.
Silver Grove, KY
I love to wear heels but I always struggle with my toes sliding forward and being crushed and uncomfortable. This product truly does what it advertises and helps keep your heal firmly in place in the shoe. It's also a great product for the price!

•I tried this product for free courtesy of Influenster
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?