BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hanna K.
Medina, OH
I LOVE these. I'm a hairdresser so I'm on my feet all day long. I'm so thankful to receive these. They help me so much. I actually went out of my way to buy more. They're not too expensive. they're one of the best brands I've used. I have a pair for each pair of work shoes!
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Fancy Feet has been a go to brand for footwear extras, including cushioning. I already own a few of these for heels and shoes that don't have enough comfort in the sole or don't have a platform. These are easy to find at any big box store and are affordably priced.
Jamhile A.
This past weekend I had a bachelorette party and I don't think I could've survived without #myfancyfeet cushions!! I've seen them at Walmart and other store but never had tried them until I received them in my box and I was sooooo excited!! Will definitely be repurchasing :)
Brittany G.
Westland , MI
I love this product it helps make my feet not hurt so much when wearing heels and boots! I don't wear heels often but when I do my feet usually hurt and I end up taking them off, but with fancy feet I'm able to keep them on all night! I'd highly recommend getting these!
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Okay, so I feel as though Fancy Feet are a wonderful product since they prevent serious feet pain and are simple to use! The only con is that they don't allow for transferring to other shoes due to the adhesive on the back of them. I would definitely recommend this product though!
paula s.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product so much, free and comfy what better for an athlete than being comfortable on nights out while wearing heels? Need say no more, i have already stocked up on more of these petals for almost all of my heels.
Leah  F.
I received these for free for testing in the Rosy Voxbox and they are probably one of the best products I've ever received through Influenster! They are practical, work in any shoe and provide great support which was sorely (literally) lacking in my go-to pair of flats.
Bella B.
These fancy feet are great! They're really comfortable and are a perfect addition to my uncomfortable high heels. I have a pair of heels that are too large on me that I always wanted to wear but couldn't, now I can! I slip these fancy feet right in and they feel like clouds.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wouldn't waste my time with these. I used this in my flats and for the first two days it was great, my feet felt a lot better. I wore them every day this week and by Friday these were super flat, or kept moving around in my shoe. I'm sure there are better alternatives to this.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked these a lot, I'm not a big heel person, so when I do wear them U know that I'm gonna be struggling. However with these they kept my feet from sliding up and helped to make my heel experience much more enjoyable I received this for free to review by the way, my dudes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?