BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Thanks to Influenster, I received these for free and complimentary reviewing and they are pretty good. I've only worn them a few times but I have been impressed. They can be hard to get placed but once they are, my feet are relieved. My feet do sometimes slip around in them but only a little bit. I would recommend to those who wear heels a lot!
Kadee B.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Mariah R.
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Dakota H.
These work great to add some extra comfort to those high heels that are worn often. I can't really compare to any other product. This is the first I've tried. I do love how easy it was to apply in the shoe. I would say to make sure the insides of your heels are really clean otherwise they won't stick well in the shoe and can move around after a few wears. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Tyler C.
I used these in my Chelsea boots. I work 9 hour shifts and these are amazing for my feet, especially since I walk more towards the front of my feet!
I used to leave work with sore feet but not anymore thanks to this!!
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
These were a great for my feet!! After not wearing heels for a year I was blown away at how these kept my feet from hurting after a night of walking around downtown!!! Absolutely incredible!

*I received this item from Influenster as a free product for review purposes. All thoughts/opinions are my own*
Katie V.
I'm always looking for ways to keep my feet pain-free in uncomfortable shoes. I'm glad I had the opportunity to test these out! I wore them with heels to a wedding over the weekend and I didn't experience as much pain as I usually would.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an Influenster campaign.
Sammi K.
Cleveland , OH
I love that I received these in my voxbox. I've always wanted to try them but I could never bring myself to buy them. Now I regret it. They're so easy to use and benefit me so greatly. They fit perfectly in a pair of boots I wear out all the time! They make such a difference and I feel so much less pain after a night out.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?