BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tyler C.
I used these in my Chelsea boots. I work 9 hour shifts and these are amazing for my feet, especially since I walk more towards the front of my feet!
I used to leave work with sore feet but not anymore thanks to this!!
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Thanks to Influenster, I received these for free and complimentary reviewing and they are pretty good. I've only worn them a few times but I have been impressed. They can be hard to get placed but once they are, my feet are relieved. My feet do sometimes slip around in them but only a little bit. I would recommend to those who wear heels a lot!
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Dakota H.
These work great to add some extra comfort to those high heels that are worn often. I can't really compare to any other product. This is the first I've tried. I do love how easy it was to apply in the shoe. I would say to make sure the insides of your heels are really clean otherwise they won't stick well in the shoe and can move around after a few wears. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Mariah R.
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
LOVED getting these in the box!!! I wore these in my favorite heels (that usually kill my feet by the end of the night) and this time, they didn't!!! I was able to wear them all night long, without even thinking about taking my shoes off. I would definitely by more to put in more of my shoes.
Daimi B.
Tallahassee, FL
I used these when I was going out to a function one night. I was able to keep my heels on all night without a problem. They definitely made the experience so much better. I use to hate wearing heels but now it is a pleasure. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I received a pair of these in my Rosy VoxBox and I am so glad that I did! Heels are never comfortable and these came in clutch to save the day. I put them in a pair of my peep toe shoes and they stopped my feet from sliding forward. I will definitely be buying some more sets of these for all my heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?