BY FOOT PETALS

Jacquelyn J.
Needed these so bad and so happy with this product!! Thank you Influenster! I have an old favorite pair of heels that hurt more and more these days, but all is better with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! Stays put and comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend to others.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Fits great in all of my heels! Easy to use and works great. Keeps your feet from sliding forward and is very effective. You won't regret these soft comfy cushions, especially after a long night of dancing in those great heels! Recommend!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
After I received these for free in my rosy voxbox I decided to put these in my everyday work shoes. They make my shoes feel so much more comfortable and I also decided to buy a second pair of the cushions to get my heels ready for all the events I'm planning on going to this spring and summer. I feel like they are a must have for every girl and women out there with uncomfortable shoes.
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love these things! I work in the health care industry and I'm on my feet all day so being comfortable is very important. This make it easy to turn almost any pair of cute shoes into comfortable ones! I would recommend these to anyone who likes to be comfortable on their feet!
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster so I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am! I'm new to show inserts so the direction (too vs bottom, left vs right) of the product placement wasn't intuitive and there were no directions on the package. I did a little research online and got them placed appropriately and they are remarkably comfortable! Would definitely recommend!
Ava K.
Wrightwood, CA
Love these things! Work great and they don't slip at all, very easy to use and go out with and really effective. I got it for free to test from Influenster! Would defined recommend if you ever want to be more comfortable in your heels! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I received these fancy feet in my #rosyvoxbox that I received complementary from influenster for viewing purposes I am in love with the Fancy Feet you slipping on a pair of heels and it feels like you're walking on the clouds
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
Wearing high heels never felt so comfortable! Thank you Influenster for sending me this, I didn't expect it to be so comfortable. It so easy to use, just peel off the back and place it in your shoes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I received this product for free and I absolutely love it! They fit perfectly in my favorite pair of wedges. I haven't been able to wear them because they slid too much but now that's not a problem! The cushions are incredibly comfortable as well and they're so easy to insert!
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
These are great for people with flat feet or little arch! My feet always tend to hurt no matter what shoes I wear and these work wonders. Thank you influenster for giving me a complimentary pair! I'm wearing them out!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.