BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Paula F.
Brunswick, GA
Received these complimentary from Influenster. These aren't miracle workers but helped a little. I'm tempted to pull them out of my heels and try them in my flats. They were ok. I was able to bear my heels longer that normal but not too much. I'd recommend them to try to a friend.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
After I received these for free in my rosy voxbox I decided to put these in my everyday work shoes. They make my shoes feel so much more comfortable and I also decided to buy a second pair of the cushions to get my heels ready for all the events I'm planning on going to this spring and summer. I feel like they are a must have for every girl and women out there with uncomfortable shoes.
Andrea P.
Annandale, VA
These are a great buy. They make you feel comfortable in your heels without having to bulk them up or make it any harder for you to fit in them. This also helps if your foot is a little too small for the shoe because it does add padding. Would recommend to anyone looking to make their heels comfortable!
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have only worn them once, but they worked well and I will definitely wear again. They work great when standing for prolonged times or wearing shoes that aren't especially comfortable. I would recommend trying them!
Ava K.
Wrightwood, CA
Love these things! Work great and they don't slip at all, very easy to use and go out with and really effective. I got it for free to test from Influenster! Would defined recommend if you ever want to be more comfortable in your heels! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Wearing high heels never felt so comfortable! Thank you Influenster for sending me this, I didn't expect it to be so comfortable. It so easy to use, just peel off the back and place it in your shoes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I received this product for free and I absolutely love it! They fit perfectly in my favorite pair of wedges. I haven't been able to wear them because they slid too much but now that's not a problem! The cushions are incredibly comfortable as well and they're so easy to insert!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received these fancy feet in my #rosyvoxbox that I received complementary from influenster for viewing purposes I am in love with the Fancy Feet you slipping on a pair of heels and it feels like you're walking on the clouds
Charleen T.
Enon , OH
Wearing these were very comfortable, I was able to wear my heels a little longer than usual without my feet killing me! I will totally be purchasing more for my shoe collection! I was actually shocked by the quality of the materiel as well! So happy I was chosen to try it out!
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Thanks to Influenster, I received these for free and complimentary reviewing and they are pretty good. I've only worn them a few times but I have been impressed. They can be hard to get placed but once they are, my feet are relieved. My feet do sometimes slip around in them but only a little bit. I would recommend to those who wear heels a lot!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?