BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I received these in my rosy voxbox from Influenster and fancy feet and I was excited because I've used them before in the past. While some shoes you just can't make comfortable, these work on most to keep you on your feet all night. I used them for my wedding and they kept my feet from slipping and saved my toes!
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product ! It worked amazing and it did the job . I can now wear my favorite heels without my feet hurting ! I received this product for free but all opinions are my own . I loved these so much I went out and bought some for my other favorite heels . Definitely recommend to EVERYONE !!!
Aracely R.
These ball of foot cushions are amazing !! They make my feet feel so good and make heels less dreadful! I received these free, but if I ever need more I'll definitely go out and buy some ! I would recommend completely !
Tara G.
I received fancy feet for free in my Rosy VoxBox. It's a great product and easy to use. I am not a fan of the sticky back, since then you can't interchange them between other shoes. I don't wear heels or flats often so it would be more convenient for me to move it between shoes. It definitely adds comfort!
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Thanks to Influenster, I received these for free and complimentary reviewing and they are pretty good. I've only worn them a few times but I have been impressed. They can be hard to get placed but once they are, my feet are relieved. My feet do sometimes slip around in them but only a little bit. I would recommend to those who wear heels a lot!
Gabrielė E.
Received these in my Rosy VoxBox and I love them! They are great to wear to work when I have to walk and stand most of the time so my back really tends to start hurting after a certain amount of time, but these definitely straighten everything out and helps avoid the shock so I've been experiencing less and less back pain. Good product.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?