Buy on Kohl's*
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Tara W.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It is great for adding to a pair of flats to make them fit a bit more snug. This product is also great for wearing in my uncomfortable heels... especially great for days when you know you will be on your feet a lot, such as a wedding or a night out with girlfriends dancing.
joz p.
i really like that these are only for the ball of the foot because it makes them perfect for heels rather than sneakers. i got these free from the rosy voxbox and i am so grateful for the chance to try out new products because now im going to go get the rest of the fancy feet cushions for some of my other shoes!
Stacey C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a pretty standard foot cushion for high heels. I received this in the Rosy Voxbox and tried it on my heel boots. Although it was a little hard to insert and I was a little skeptical on the sticking power, but it lasted me a few nights out and kept me checked. Overall, I wish it was more 'cushiony'.
Madison D.
Silver Grove, KY
I love to wear heels but I always struggle with my toes sliding forward and being crushed and uncomfortable. This product truly does what it advertises and helps keep your heal firmly in place in the shoe. It's also a great product for the price!

•I tried this product for free courtesy of Influenster
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I received a pair of these in my Rosy VoxBox and I am so glad that I did! Heels are never comfortable and these came in clutch to save the day. I put them in a pair of my peep toe shoes and they stopped my feet from sliding forward. I will definitely be buying some more sets of these for all my heels!
Ashley C.
These ball of feet cushions are the truth! I am always complaining about foot pains whenever I wear anything with a slight heel. I wore the cushions on a night I went dancing and did not complain once! My feet stayed in place without sliding in the heel and I felt no pain. Definitely a new must have!
Sara M.
Columbiana, OH
I'm not a huge fan of shoe cushions because I feel that none of them stay put in my shoes. These ones were great at first! They added some cushion and support, but after frequent wears, they started to slip and lose their adhesive properties. I'd definitely use these for a short term solution, though!
Katie V.
I'm always looking for ways to keep my feet pain-free in uncomfortable shoes. I'm glad I had the opportunity to test these out! I wore them with heels to a wedding over the weekend and I didn't experience as much pain as I usually would.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an Influenster campaign.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?