BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These were ok for my shoes not the best after a couple of wears it began to slide out of place. I was disappointed because the first day they felt amazing and they were comfortable but the more I wore the worst it felt.
Aracely R.
These ball of foot cushions are amazing !! They make my feet feel so good and make heels less dreadful! I received these free, but if I ever need more I'll definitely go out and buy some ! I would recommend completely !
Brittany B.
These save my feet! I'm not good in walking in heels but this makes it a little more comfortable. I don't think heels will ever be comfortable but it's nice for a bit of relief!

Fancy Feet and a Influenster sent me these, complimentary, to try. Receiving this product, for free, in no way affected my thoughts and opinions.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I work in a retail environment so I decided to wear these to work. I wasn't sure what to expect with these because I typically wouldn't purchase this type of product, I received this product complementary from Influenster. I did like them my feet were in less pain at the end of my shift then they usually are. But, I think I'll say this product for wearing heals rather then everyday use.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
There is potential for these to be great.. however for me with a wide foot they just did not work so well. They also made my shoes feel tighter and did not give me the added comfort I was hoping for when I saw them in the rosy vox box. I would probably not purchase them, but they are worth trying out.
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Kadee B.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?