BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product ! It worked amazing and it did the job . I can now wear my favorite heels without my feet hurting ! I received this product for free but all opinions are my own . I loved these so much I went out and bought some for my other favorite heels . Definitely recommend to EVERYONE !!!
Destany P.
Rector, AR
I received this product complimentary for review purposes and I've got to say I'm very pleased with the product. It's great for wearing heels. They are easily transferred to another pair of shoes. They last a decent amount of time but they didn't last the entire night for me before they started sliding around.
Brittany K.
I received one of these lovely footpetals in my voxbox this month. At first I thought the petal would be too large or be visible in these super strappy heels I have but they totally weren't! Super easy to apply and definitely makes the heels more comfortable. Will definitely be buying one for a wedding I'm in!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I received these in my rosy voxbox from Influenster and fancy feet and I was excited because I've used them before in the past. While some shoes you just can't make comfortable, these work on most to keep you on your feet all night. I used them for my wedding and they kept my feet from slipping and saved my toes!
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
I like them I'm not a lover of them.  I feel like they are helpful but I can still feel some discomfort after wearing my shoes with them in the shoe.  They are so bad, when I buy them I put them in the shoes that need them and wear them out of the several pairs of shoes.  I don't switch them out.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These were ok for my shoes not the best after a couple of wears it began to slide out of place. I was disappointed because the first day they felt amazing and they were comfortable but the more I wore the worst it felt.
Aracely R.
These ball of foot cushions are amazing !! They make my feet feel so good and make heels less dreadful! I received these free, but if I ever need more I'll definitely go out and buy some ! I would recommend completely !
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Sarah M.
I was lucky enough to receive this awesome gift for free through my Rosy VoxBox!! It's super comfortable, but slightly too big for the positioning on my shoe. I easily cut off a bit around the edges and it eventually fit just fine! Does exactly what it's meant to do and would absolutely say that it is worth the try.
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?