BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
Amy V.
BURIEN, WA
Recently just tested these that were sent to me in the Rosy Voxbox and I love it! It's very comfortable! I wear these 6 inch heels which are super cute but gets uncomfortable after a few hours and this honestly helps prolong that! I've tried a lot of foot cushions before and this one works!
Zeina A.
Hollis, NY
I was really happy to receive these in my #rosyvoxbox I wore them out for my birthday in my brand new heels and it made such a huge difference! I was able to wear my heels for the entire night without even thinking of taking them off like I normally would! I'd definitely buy these!
Randi R.
SO comfortable. I have a pair of shoes that was uncomfortable to wear for an extended amount of time, but these definitely helped and made them more comfortable! These met me expectations and I am satisfied. I definitely recommend for anyone who has uncomfortable shoes they love & want to wear!
London D.
Seattle, WA
These are really awesome when they are fresh out of the box. They make wearing heals tolerable. However, the adhesive does not stick all that much and I found that the started slipping around and would not stay in my shoes after a few uses. These are great if you are using them for an event or something but not a permeant solution to make those too-high heals wearable in the long term.
Jacquelyn J.
Needed these so bad and so happy with this product!! Thank you Influenster! I have an old favorite pair of heels that hurt more and more these days, but all is better with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! Stays put and comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend to others.
Bryanna R.
Little Rock, MS
I decided to use these in my favorite pair of heels. This product helped so much when wearing these heels. I would definitely purchase again for any other heels I have. They are a great product. I'm so satisfied with this product.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
After I received these for free in my rosy voxbox I decided to put these in my everyday work shoes. They make my shoes feel so much more comfortable and I also decided to buy a second pair of the cushions to get my heels ready for all the events I'm planning on going to this spring and summer. I feel like they are a must have for every girl and women out there with uncomfortable shoes.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is a must have for heels!!! I tried this cushions with my 4 inch heels which I'm not used to at all but I wanted to wear them for a special occasion and I was pretty impressed. It made my heels very comfortable and easy to walk with. This makes me want to wear heels more often!
Paula F.
Brunswick, GA
Received these complimentary from Influenster. These aren't miracle workers but helped a little. I'm tempted to pull them out of my heels and try them in my flats. They were ok. I was able to bear my heels longer that normal but not too much. I'd recommend them to try to a friend.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?