BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product ! It worked amazing and it did the job . I can now wear my favorite heels without my feet hurting ! I received this product for free but all opinions are my own . I loved these so much I went out and bought some for my other favorite heels . Definitely recommend to EVERYONE !!!
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I work in a retail environment so I decided to wear these to work. I wasn't sure what to expect with these because I typically wouldn't purchase this type of product, I received this product complementary from Influenster. I did like them my feet were in less pain at the end of my shift then they usually are. But, I think I'll say this product for wearing heals rather then everyday use.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These were ok for my shoes not the best after a couple of wears it began to slide out of place. I was disappointed because the first day they felt amazing and they were comfortable but the more I wore the worst it felt.
Brittany B.
These save my feet! I'm not good in walking in heels but this makes it a little more comfortable. I don't think heels will ever be comfortable but it's nice for a bit of relief!

Fancy Feet and a Influenster sent me these, complimentary, to try. Receiving this product, for free, in no way affected my thoughts and opinions.
Nathalie R.
Orlando , FL
A pair of ball of foot cushions that slid into heels or flats to cushion the sensitive ball of foot area. Perfect for those who work long hours and barely sit during the day. They provide the needed extra conform on our beautiful high heels.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
There is potential for these to be great.. however for me with a wide foot they just did not work so well. They also made my shoes feel tighter and did not give me the added comfort I was hoping for when I saw them in the rosy vox box. I would probably not purchase them, but they are worth trying out.
Jordan N.
Ortonville, MI
This is an amazing product. Made walking in heels a dream for me. Most of the time when I wear heels my feet feel so squished and uncomfortable but these slide right into my shoes and work great. I love them and will continue to use them. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I received these in my rosy voxbox from Influenster and fancy feet and I was excited because I've used them before in the past. While some shoes you just can't make comfortable, these work on most to keep you on your feet all night. I used them for my wedding and they kept my feet from slipping and saved my toes!
Brittany K.
I received one of these lovely footpetals in my voxbox this month. At first I thought the petal would be too large or be visible in these super strappy heels I have but they totally weren't! Super easy to apply and definitely makes the heels more comfortable. Will definitely be buying one for a wedding I'm in!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?