Buy on Kohl's*
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Thanks to Influenster, I received these for free and complimentary reviewing and they are pretty good. I've only worn them a few times but I have been impressed. They can be hard to get placed but once they are, my feet are relieved. My feet do sometimes slip around in them but only a little bit. I would recommend to those who wear heels a lot!
Tara G.
I received fancy feet for free in my Rosy VoxBox. It's a great product and easy to use. I am not a fan of the sticky back, since then you can't interchange them between other shoes. I don't wear heels or flats often so it would be more convenient for me to move it between shoes. It definitely adds comfort!
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Erika W.
Colonia, NJ
These are great for the ball of your foot. We all know what it's like to pounding on the ball of our foot in a hard heel but these add some cushion so it doesn't hurt as bad. I mean it's not gonna take away all the heel pain but it does its job. I got them free in a voxbox so that's why I tried them but after that I would buy again
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
I received these with my new voxbox and I couldn't be happier. As a photographer I am on my feet alot so any extra support is wonderful. These were very simple to apply to my shoes, and they stayed in place the whole time. I would definitely recommend these to other women who are on their feet alot.
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Mariah R.
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
Had a pair of heels that were a tab bit too big, inserted these and bam! Perfect fit! Would definitely recommend these to those of us who have those stubborn shoes that don't fit use properly until our feet swell! Will be buying again!
Dominique N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these because they make the most uncomfortable shoes wearable. They're easy to use and makes sure I don't slip or slide. Very effective and my feet don't get sweaty with these. I'm overall satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?