BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
THIS IS AMAZING! Im from Chicago so you already know i walk everywhere. These help my feet a lot! They are not expensive maybe about $7. I got them complimentary of voxbox but i would go out and purchase them on my own for other shoes because if you walk as much as i do these will save your life.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Received this for review and it couldn't have come at a better time. I started a new job working sun up to sun down and my feet are normally screaming at the end of the day. I used these inserts and they really do feel comfy . This was a good product I'm glad I was able to try them out.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I work at a job where I need to wear heels all day and I am constantly on my feet, before this job I have never worn heels in my life! This product has definitely made my life so much easier! I no longer dread wearing my heels to work, this product has definitely helped a lot!
Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
I tried the Fancy Feet cushions in my favorite shoes that were starting to get a bit old and less comfortable then they used to be. The cushions revitalized my shoes so they are now comfortable again. I can wear them all day as I am out and about and still feel good when I get home!
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
In exchange for my honest opinion, I have received this product free of charge. These foot cushions saved my favorite pair of heels. The shoes were unbearable until this product, and they far surpass other foot cushions like it. I am overall very satisfied with this product.
Marlena D.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox and I love them! I was hesitant at first, but once I put them in the heels I usually wear to work, I noticed that my feet (and back) felt a lot better at the end of the day. These are very cushion-y, I would definitely recommend!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Definitely a great creation!! I'm a hairstylist therefore my feet kill me when I'm working and when I'm not! So therefore on those nights out I need something comfortable on my feet, but I want to wear heels. These definitely make that possible, especially in opentoe shoes they're amazing!
Zeina A.
Hollis, NY
I was really happy to receive these in my #rosyvoxbox I wore them out for my birthday in my brand new heels and it made such a huge difference! I was able to wear my heels for the entire night without even thinking of taking them off like I normally would! I'd definitely buy these!
Pelagia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally so amazing. I got this product free through Influenster/Fancy Feet and they have saved my heeled feet every day since. I never thought this was a product I would need, but it actually keeps my feet from aching at the end of a long night. Something I never thought possible!
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are wonderful! I can finally wear heels again. They give you support and comfort and help you stay in your shoes. They really do make heels sooo much better. My flats also feel more comfortable. I am so happy with this free product. I will have to buy more in different colors
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?