Buy on Kohl's*
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Brittany B.
These save my feet! I'm not good in walking in heels but this makes it a little more comfortable. I don't think heels will ever be comfortable but it's nice for a bit of relief!

Fancy Feet and a Influenster sent me these, complimentary, to try. Receiving this product, for free, in no way affected my thoughts and opinions.
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
I received this product complimentary for review purposes and I've got to say I'm very pleased with the product. It's great for wearing heels. They are easily transferred to another pair of shoes. They last a decent amount of time but they didn't last the entire night for me before they started sliding around.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
These were ok for my shoes not the best after a couple of wears it began to slide out of place. I was disappointed because the first day they felt amazing and they were comfortable but the more I wore the worst it felt.
Jordan N.
Ortonville, MI
This is an amazing product. Made walking in heels a dream for me. Most of the time when I wear heels my feet feel so squished and uncomfortable but these slide right into my shoes and work great. I love them and will continue to use them. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I received these in my rosy voxbox from Influenster and fancy feet and I was excited because I've used them before in the past. While some shoes you just can't make comfortable, these work on most to keep you on your feet all night. I used them for my wedding and they kept my feet from slipping and saved my toes!
Sarah M.
I was lucky enough to receive this awesome gift for free through my Rosy VoxBox!! It's super comfortable, but slightly too big for the positioning on my shoe. I easily cut off a bit around the edges and it eventually fit just fine! Does exactly what it's meant to do and would absolutely say that it is worth the try.
Becky L.
I don't wear heels all that often, but when I do, the balls of my feet hurt the worst. These cushion ease the pain on the balls of my feet, but they made my shoes tighter than normal, and I really didn't like that fact.

I got these free from influenster, but I really don't think I'd by them on my own.
Erika W.
Colonia, NJ
These are great for the ball of your foot. We all know what it's like to pounding on the ball of our foot in a hard heel but these add some cushion so it doesn't hurt as bad. I mean it's not gonna take away all the heel pain but it does its job. I got them free in a voxbox so that's why I tried them but after that I would buy again
Karinha M.
['Doral', 'FL'], FL
I really like this fancy feet foot cushions. Usually cushions get destroyed or unusable after 2 to 3 uses, but this one not. I have used for around two weeks and they are intact, really like the quality and how easy to put on they are. Makes shoes so much bearable. I did received this complimentary from influenster.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?