BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Gloria G.
Received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. For me personally they didn't work because I have very small feet so the cushions didn't fit in any of my shoes, but my sister used them to break in her new spring shoes and she loved them. Said that they felt very comfortable and didn't cause any pain.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
These Fancy Feet ball of cushions are pretty nice. I don't always wear heels but I do wear a lot of boots with a heel and I just slip it in and put my foot in and go. They are actually pretty cushiony. The design makes it easy to use and not slip around which is great. Heck I may wear these in my other shoes too.
Cortney H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm loving these inserts that were sent to me. I have a pair of boots I was planning on tossing, but I put those in there and I've been wearing them again. They provide good support to the balls of my feet, and saved me from throwing them away.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Receiving this product complimentary from Influenster was great because I was skeptical about purchasing this product. If you have slippery Feet, this product will help you solve that problem! I've always had a problem with my feet sliding and pushing forward while wearing heels and/platforms but this product solves that problem!
Ariel L.
ANAHEIM, CA
It's been a year wearing heels and I still haven't gotten used to it. However when I tried Fancyfeet it felt as if I was walking on clouds. It is so soft and comfy. I've tried other cushions for my feet but it didn't feel as airy as these.

I received this product thankfully free from Influenster.
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
They're soft and flexible. Plus they have a sticker like thing on the back to keep them in place all night! 10/10 The main reason i dont wear heels is because they hurt, and i always end up taking them off. I'm so happy that I was able to receive these free as apart of my rosy vox box for testing purposes because they are so amazing and I can finally relax in my heels!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I enjoyed wearing them all night long. I kept dancing without feeling a slip. Helped keep my balance and at the end of the night I was splinters free and wasn't as tired as I would normally feel without anything on. **i received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. These were sent free for testing.**
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
These foot cushions are absolutely amazing!! They make my feet feel like they are walking on a cloud instead of in a pair of dressy, sexy 4 inch heels! I never would if tried it if it wasn't for #influenster because #IGotItFree and now I know!!!
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
angel s.
I receive this product for free to test and review but my opinion is all mine. I like it but at the same time I didn't. I like how it gave the front part support but it didn't give my heel any support. It doesn't really work on flats as much but maybe on high heels it would but other than that it's an okay product.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?