BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
They're soft and flexible. Plus they have a sticker like thing on the back to keep them in place all night! 10/10 The main reason i dont wear heels is because they hurt, and i always end up taking them off. I'm so happy that I was able to receive these free as apart of my rosy vox box for testing purposes because they are so amazing and I can finally relax in my heels!
Ariel L.
Anaheim, CA
It's been a year wearing heels and I still haven't gotten used to it. However when I tried Fancyfeet it felt as if I was walking on clouds. It is so soft and comfy. I've tried other cushions for my feet but it didn't feel as airy as these.

I received this product thankfully free from Influenster.
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Received this item complementary in my voxbox. Just put them on and i have to saw that they are working miracles. Im not that kind of person to wear highheels all day everyday, so a little more cushion is alway welcome. Only downside is that i would have prefered black cushions so they dont get easily as dirty.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
I received a sample of Fancy Feet in my Rosy Voxbox through here for free to review, and I'm impressed! They simply fit into the bottom of you shoes, and stay put. These cushions both offer support and keep your feet in place, instead of sliding all over inside your shoes! They're very comfortable, and work well!
Cortney H.
Avalon, PA
I'm loving these inserts that were sent to me. I have a pair of boots I was planning on tossing, but I put those in there and I've been wearing them again. They provide good support to the balls of my feet, and saved me from throwing them away.
Gloria G.
Received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. For me personally they didn't work because I have very small feet so the cushions didn't fit in any of my shoes, but my sister used them to break in her new spring shoes and she loved them. Said that they felt very comfortable and didn't cause any pain.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Fashionista Expert
I enjoyed wearing them all night long. I kept dancing without feeling a slip. Helped keep my balance and at the end of the night I was splinters free and wasn't as tired as I would normally feel without anything on. **i received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. These were sent free for testing.**
angel s.
I receive this product for free to test and review but my opinion is all mine. I like it but at the same time I didn't. I like how it gave the front part support but it didn't give my heel any support. It doesn't really work on flats as much but maybe on high heels it would but other than that it's an okay product.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Receiving this product complimentary from Influenster was great because I was skeptical about purchasing this product. If you have slippery Feet, this product will help you solve that problem! I've always had a problem with my feet sliding and pushing forward while wearing heels and/platforms but this product solves that problem!
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?