BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I adore these inserts. I broke my foot six years ago and could no longer wear my favorite pairs of heels. Now I can. I actually bought more ball of foot cushions so I could have them in all of my beloved heels.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Received free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing & review purposes. I was super impressed by how wonderfully these cushions work for the balls of my feet. I felt almost no aches or pains in my feet while walking around all day in my heels & I had no slipping inside my shoes either. Amazing!!
Jacklyn H.
My feet always hurt after wearing heels or flats, the cushion padding helped a lot. I wasn't sure what to expect from them, but I'm happy with how my feet felt after a long day in heels. I will be buying this product in the future. I received mine for free in the influenster rosyvoxbox.
Melissa C.
My small feet love these!!!!! I'm a size 5 but most high heels start at size 6 so my feet are always sliding to the tip of the shoe. These definitely helped my feet stay in place and do offer a little bit of cushion! Love! Glad I got these to review from Influenster. Love this freebie!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I love fancy feet cushions, they are so soft and make a huge difference in the comfort of my shoes.  I have used them in both heels and flats and they work great for both.  They are super easy to use and I highly recommend this product to everyone, i am very satisfied with this product.
Nichole B.
I am not a heels person but I can see how these would do wonders for your favorite pair of stilettos. My problem with heels has always been the discomfort factor but maybe these would make a difference! They make me wanna give heels another chance. *i received these complimentary for testing purposes*
Seerat K.
I received these for testing purposes from influenster and these are amazing. I have these to my mom because she has foot pain due to arthritis and she told me how comfortable and painless her feet were after using these. Not that many soles have provided my mom with comfort so this are a breakthrough!
Shelby S.
I really love these cushions. They are soft and firm enough at the same time. When I wear high heels the front of my feet slide forward and my feet end up feeling pinched. These keep my feet in place and give me enough cushion to make heel comfortable. I love these! I'll have to get a pack for every pair of heels I own.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
THIS IS AMAZING! Im from Chicago so you already know i walk everywhere. These help my feet a lot! They are not expensive maybe about $7. I got them complimentary of voxbox but i would go out and purchase them on my own for other shoes because if you walk as much as i do these will save your life.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls , TX
I love these I have a lot of uncomfortable flats that I hated to wear but I slipped these things in my shoes and they were so comfortable to walk in I loved it 10/10 would recommend to everyone they are a must have product

I received this product from influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?