BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I wear some type of heel nearly every day. They're typically uncomfortable especially on my heel which these foot petals helped take care of almost completely! They are a quick and easy fix to make uncomfortable shoes a bit more tolerable! I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a little more comfort to their heels.
Jasmine G.
Glen Burnie, MD
An absolute must-have for my a long night out in my high heels. I usually get blisters on the bottom of my feet, so these ball of feet cushions are perfect for adding comfort. I can usually get a few uses out of them before I have to replace them with new ones. *product received for free but my opinions are my own*
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I think these Fancy Feet Cushions are very comfortable and good for heels because a lot of your weight goes towards the tips of your feet. I think they are cute, and I would definitely buy this product. They don't slip. I received Fancy Feet Cushions free in my Rosy Voxbox from Influenster!! Thank you Influenster!!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Ahhh I love these shoe inserts! They keep me my feet from sliding too far forward in my heels, and they provide a light cushion for the balls of the feet for comfort. I'm able to wear my heels longer because of them.
Christina N.
These are great! If you have a pair of shoes that are a little too big or are too uncomfortable this is the product for you. Using these is like walking on memory foam. The only downside is if your shoes are open toed the color is very noticeable.
Mikeala E.
Sacramento, CA
Was extremely excited to see the Fancy Feet in the Rosy VoxBox! I wear heels everyday to work, so these add extra support for those long days at the office. Also they're a great size to fit almost every shoe type. I might actually try them on with my running shoes, just to see the support they give while excising.
Beth H.
Canonsburg, PA
First of all, these sparkle in the sunlight! I'm not sure why they do, however. Haha. They fit perfectly in my shoes and seem to make them more comfortable. I would only say that they need to be a tad bigger for people with feet even a smidge larger than mine! You could always cut them down. Overall, really solid!
Autumn C.
Hillsboro, OH
I have received this product free from Influenster and Fancy Feet so I could review them. My work shoes have been hurting my feet a lot lately and as soon as I got these, I put them in my shoes and my feet felt instantly better. I've been wearing them for a couple of days now and I can already feel a difference!
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Received this item complementary in my voxbox. Just put them on and i have to saw that they are working miracles. Im not that kind of person to wear highheels all day everyday, so a little more cushion is alway welcome. Only downside is that i would have prefered black cushions so they dont get easily as dirty.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?