BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Beth H.
Canonsburg, PA
First of all, these sparkle in the sunlight! I'm not sure why they do, however. Haha. They fit perfectly in my shoes and seem to make them more comfortable. I would only say that they need to be a tad bigger for people with feet even a smidge larger than mine! You could always cut them down. Overall, really solid!
Mikeala E.
Sacramento , CA
Was extremely excited to see the Fancy Feet in the Rosy VoxBox! I wear heels everyday to work, so these add extra support for those long days at the office. Also they're a great size to fit almost every shoe type. I might actually try them on with my running shoes, just to see the support they give while excising.
Christina N.
These are great! If you have a pair of shoes that are a little too big or are too uncomfortable this is the product for you. Using these is like walking on memory foam. The only downside is if your shoes are open toed the color is very noticeable.
Elizabeth R.
East Sandwich, MA
Wore these cushions with some heeled black booties I have, and though when I initially put my shoes on they were fairly comfortable, by the end of the evening I felt that they almost squeezed everything in too tightly! May have to try and use them in some flats (though they don't seem to be designed to be reusable). Not my favorite, though I don't normally use foot cushions.
Kasi J.
Austin, TX
These Fancy Feet foot cushions were great! I received them complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster. Extremely comfortable for an all day wear. I've never tried foot cushions before, but I'm glad that Fancy Feet was my first! I will continue to use their products, for sure! I recommend you try these bad boys!
Jasmine G.
Glen Burnie, MD
An absolute must-have for my a long night out in my high heels. I usually get blisters on the bottom of my feet, so these ball of feet cushions are perfect for adding comfort. I can usually get a few uses out of them before I have to replace them with new ones. *product received for free but my opinions are my own*
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Fashionista Expert
I think these Fancy Feet Cushions are very comfortable and good for heels because a lot of your weight goes towards the tips of your feet. I think they are cute, and I would definitely buy this product. They don't slip. I received Fancy Feet Cushions free in my Rosy Voxbox from Influenster!! Thank you Influenster!!
Autumn C.
Hillsboro, OH
I have received this product free from Influenster and Fancy Feet so I could review them. My work shoes have been hurting my feet a lot lately and as soon as I got these, I put them in my shoes and my feet felt instantly better. I've been wearing them for a couple of days now and I can already feel a difference!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
These Fancy Feet ball of cushions are pretty nice. I don't always wear heels but I do wear a lot of boots with a heel and I just slip it in and put my foot in and go. They are actually pretty cushiony. The design makes it easy to use and not slip around which is great. Heck I may wear these in my other shoes too.
Cortney H.
Avalon, PA
I'm loving these inserts that were sent to me. I have a pair of boots I was planning on tossing, but I put those in there and I've been wearing them again. They provide good support to the balls of my feet, and saved me from throwing them away.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?