BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I received these items free from influenster for testing purposes.
I wore these in a rather high pair of heels and let me tell you they helped a lot. They made my feet more comfortable and I was able to wear the heels for 4 hours consecutively without my feet hurting.
I would recommend these to anyone who wears heels.
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is amazing! You peel off a little piece that covers a sticky part on the bottom of the pad and then you just fit it right in to any shoe that needs a little extra cushion. The pad stayed right where I put it all day long. I received this amazing product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
I love heels, but they hurt the balls of my feet. Fancy Feet changes the entire heel game! I am able wear heels because the foot cushions provide so much comfort it feels like I'm walking on are. Another great feature, they prevent your feet from sliding. I highly recommend. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
I don't wear heels often because they kill my feet. I've tried other cushioned inserts, but they seem to still hurt my feet after a while. I was able to attend church with these Fancy Feet, and then lunch and shopping without my feet aching. I liked this product very much. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Alexandria S.
i got this free from influenster for testing purposes and i like them. i put them in some sperrys and they defintely help the comfortableness of them. i would like more to try in other pairs of shoes and see how they work. not sure if i put them in the right spot but they do the job and they have stuck well so far.
Natalia Q.
SO I recently got this foot cushions complimentary from @Influenster and @FancyFeet and I have to say the changed my life! I use them with my high heels and they are really soft and comforting, it gives ou great feet relief I would really recommend it for those of you who need to use high heels everyday or for work!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Ahhh I love these shoe inserts! They keep me my feet from sliding too far forward in my heels, and they provide a light cushion for the balls of the feet for comfort. I'm able to wear my heels longer because of them.
Star R.
They are very soft and spongey. It did make the material of the shoe more comfortable but it wasn't a huge difference. It just added a little bit of a cushion but overall it did not extend the amount of time that I could wear the heels. My comfort lasted the same amount of time as it usually does only about 4 hours.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I think these Fancy Feet Cushions are very comfortable and good for heels because a lot of your weight goes towards the tips of your feet. I think they are cute, and I would definitely buy this product. They don't slip. I received Fancy Feet Cushions free in my Rosy Voxbox from Influenster!! Thank you Influenster!!
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I wear some type of heel nearly every day. They're typically uncomfortable especially on my heel which these foot petals helped take care of almost completely! They are a quick and easy fix to make uncomfortable shoes a bit more tolerable! I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a little more comfort to their heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?