BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sonia S.
Dalton , GA
I have flat feet so I have trouble wearing heals and flats. Fancy feet ball of foot cushions made it more comfortable for me to be able to wear my shoes with less pain! I would deff recommend this product! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Daniele D.
Bronx, NY
I decided to try this product with my knee high boots. The product is not as effective as I would like it to be. I feel like there's not enough cushion for comfort but it does prevent my feet from sliding forward. But for the price (less than $5!), it worth the try.
Kristen Z.
Lancaster , OH
I started wearing these in a pair of wedge booties. They are pretty comfortable and definitely keep my toes from slipping. I have pretty bad feet and don't wear heels or wedges very often, these make them a little more bareable. I would recommend them to anyone needing a little extra cushion in their heels and wedges.
Elizabeth R.
East Sandwich, MA
Wore these cushions with some heeled black booties I have, and though when I initially put my shoes on they were fairly comfortable, by the end of the evening I felt that they almost squeezed everything in too tightly! May have to try and use them in some flats (though they don't seem to be designed to be reusable). Not my favorite, though I don't normally use foot cushions.
Alexandria S.
i got this free from influenster for testing purposes and i like them. i put them in some sperrys and they defintely help the comfortableness of them. i would like more to try in other pairs of shoes and see how they work. not sure if i put them in the right spot but they do the job and they have stuck well so far.
Kasi J.
Austin, TX
These Fancy Feet foot cushions were great! I received them complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster. Extremely comfortable for an all day wear. I've never tried foot cushions before, but I'm glad that Fancy Feet was my first! I will continue to use their products, for sure! I recommend you try these bad boys!
Christina N.
These are great! If you have a pair of shoes that are a little too big or are too uncomfortable this is the product for you. Using these is like walking on memory foam. The only downside is if your shoes are open toed the color is very noticeable.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Ahhh I love these shoe inserts! They keep me my feet from sliding too far forward in my heels, and they provide a light cushion for the balls of the feet for comfort. I'm able to wear my heels longer because of them.
Natalia Q.
SO I recently got this foot cushions complimentary from @Influenster and @FancyFeet and I have to say the changed my life! I use them with my high heels and they are really soft and comforting, it gives ou great feet relief I would really recommend it for those of you who need to use high heels everyday or for work!
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
After a little bit of work to get the cushions in place (they are very sticky so they stay in place really well) the foot pedals really helped my feet after a long night. The pedals gave some extra cushion for my highest heals and helped to keep my feet in place so there was no sliding around and squishing my toes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?