BY FOOT PETALS

Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I got these on my Rosy box and honestly I never really thought these would be a significant improvement for my shoes. I wear heels ALL The time at work and outside of work and I have to say that these REALLY helped me out. Most of my presurre is at the ball of my food so this is perfect!
Courtney E.
Eatonville, WA
I received these for free in my #Rosyvoxbox from a #contest by @influenster. I wore these with flats and they made my feet hurt way more than normal. My heels were aching as well as the arch of my foot. When worn with heels they were alright didn't quite stop pain but prolonged the pain.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
For the ones who love their heels!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep these in mind.  I am a 5ft girl and wearing 5 inch heels to be average hight just to fit in.  I think these are really comfortable and I enjoyed wearing these.  Also if you got the Rosy VoxBox you got the chance to fight the pain.
Adalgisa c.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Me gustó mucho este producto el cual recibí de manera gratuita via Influenster, le brinda una comodidad extra a nuestros calzados y tambien ayuda a que nuestro pie no ruede hacia delante, definitivamente lo compraria y recomendaria.
Kristina D.
Love this product! Not only does it provide a nice cousin for the ball of your foot, it also help to keep your feet from sliding forward in your favorite shoes. This being especially helpful in pointed ties stilettos! I am so glad I was chosen to test this product for free for Influenster!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This product was free in my Rosy VoxBox. It adds extra support under the balls of your feet. I used them in my favorite boot heels which keeps them from sliding forward. Product was very soft but could have been a little thicker.
Brittany W.
Okay, I'm a stay-at-home mom who typically is either in sandals, flats, tennis shoes, or even barefoot. So, when I need to wear heels, they get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I used these and they made my uncomfortable Jessica Simpson heels MUCH more comfortable and I lasted longer in them!
Lisa R.
I might have to start wearing these because they are SO comfy with these fancy feet ball of foot cushions I got FREE in my voxbox from influenster. They are so slim that I barely even know they are there yet make all the difference in the world.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions were amazing! I wore them with medium height high heels on a fancy night out with my friends and they kept the ball of my feet comfortable and made the high-heels more bearable for a whole night of fun! I would recommend these for high heel wearers.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Received free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing & review purposes. I was super impressed by how wonderfully these cushions work for the balls of my feet. I felt almost no aches or pains in my feet while walking around all day in my heels & I had no slipping inside my shoes either. Amazing!!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.