BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Krystal D.
I wore these in my heels for work and they were very comfortable but, they made my feet very sweaty and made my feet slip arround in my heel a bit more then alone. But it did take off the some pressure and was very cushiony. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I received these in my Rosy Voxbox. I put them in a pair of flats that hurts my feet. When I used these my feet didn't hurt at all (I walk around campus all day). They do tend to get dirty though in the nude shade so I'd get a black pair. For the price and how these work they are a great deal!
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
These foot petals are great for shoes that may not be as comfy or squishy as you'd like them to be- I use these in my Ugg shoes because they don't have arch support and they actually helped my feet have a little raise to them which alleviated my pain! Not to mention that they are subtle and can fit in almost any shoe traceless. Love it!!
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I got these puppies in my Rosy Vox Box and they are awesome! I wear heels and wedges often and most of the time I have pain or swelling but with these, I can still manage to walk the next day! I do wish they were a little bigger since I do have wider than normal feet, but other than that they're great!
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love these for closed toe heels that don't have a platform, what's so great is they give the extra cushion needed for wearing shoes that don't have platforms and can be very uncomfortable, I also sometimes will wear them in flats that don't have much of a sole! Overall great product
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I received fancy feet complimentary from my RosyVoxBox from @influenster. I think this product is high quality and provides comfort. My feet are naturally wide so this provides a good cushion. I would definitely recommend it to others.
#fancyfeet #influenster #gotitforfree #complimentary
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?