BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Echo A.
Kansas City , MO
I have a favorite pair of heels that just hurt my feet. These foot petals are great! They are thin and fit nicely on the shoes and still really work! I was able to wear them for hours without the discomfort I usually experience. I received them complimentary from Influenster to try, but when I looked at them in stores they seemed affordable.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
I received a free sample of Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions through Influenster for testing purposes and they are so light it feels like you are walking on air! I am on my feet most of the day and they provide comfort and protection keeping my feet dry and what I loved most is that they don't slip when moving !
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
The balls of my feet always hurt. I run on the balls of my feet and I'm always on heels. I need something that targets that spot for particular shoes that own, so having this helps lighten the area to prevent callus. It cushions my feet but it is not very thick. I got this as a complimentary product to review for free.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am not a big fan of high heels. Love them but they are NOT for comfort. I had an interview last week and decided to try them out. They were heaven on the balls of my feet. I was impressed. My feet didn't feel battered and bruised afterwards. They did seem to make my feet sweat a little though...maybe thats just me?
Sonia S.
Dalton , GA
I have flat feet so I have trouble wearing heals and flats. Fancy feet ball of foot cushions made it more comfortable for me to be able to wear my shoes with less pain! I would deff recommend this product! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lucy B.
Greenacres , FL
I got these for free in a vox box and I'm in love I wear them at work with my one pair of heels that always hurt my feet. They are so comfy and easy to apply to your shoes. I'm definitely going to buy more for my other heels.
Tia L.
Hanover, MD
The foot petals are very comfortable.I put them in a pair of boots I wear at work.Because I am on my feet all day to see if it would make a difference.The boots where uncomfortable which is why I rarely wore them.But the foot petals made the shoes more tolerable to wear.I will get additional pairs for my other shoes.
Kristen Z.
Lancaster , OH
I started wearing these in a pair of wedge booties. They are pretty comfortable and definitely keep my toes from slipping. I have pretty bad feet and don't wear heels or wedges very often, these make them a little more bareable. I would recommend them to anyone needing a little extra cushion in their heels and wedges.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
So... I don't really wear heels.  Unless I have to.  For some reason, I never find them comfortable.  My feet slip forward and my toes get all crunched up.  So, maybe that's the real problem and not the Fancy Feet cushions, which I received free in my #RosyVoxBox from Influenster.  But, for me, they didn't help.  But like I said, it could just be that heels are NOT my friends.  For those of you who wear heels and love them... I so wish I was you!
Jessica B.
I received these foot petals for free in my Rosy VoxBox! They provide a small amount of added comfort to any heeled shoe, but honestly I didn't feel like it was enough to justify investing in them for all my heels. Any little bit helps, but at the same time I don't know if I would actually purchase them myself.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?