BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley D.
Camden , AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Krystal D.
I wore these in my heels for work and they were very comfortable but, they made my feet very sweaty and made my feet slip arround in my heel a bit more then alone. But it did take off the some pressure and was very cushiony. I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Teah S.
I LOVE these! Even before I got this product for testing purposes, I use these in my heels all of the time. They make them a lot more comfortable and the price point is really affordable! I think its much better than leading similar products and definitely recommend if you ear a lot of heels!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I received these in my Rosy Voxbox. I put them in a pair of flats that hurts my feet. When I used these my feet didn't hurt at all (I walk around campus all day). They do tend to get dirty though in the nude shade so I'd get a black pair. For the price and how these work they are a great deal!
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Caroline M.
I cannot wait to buy more! I can wear stiletto heels all night long and my feet don't hurt at all it feels like you're wearing little clouds under the balls of your feet it's amazing everyone needs at least one pair of these in their beauty Arsenal Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
These foot petals are great for shoes that may not be as comfy or squishy as you'd like them to be- I use these in my Ugg shoes because they don't have arch support and they actually helped my feet have a little raise to them which alleviated my pain! Not to mention that they are subtle and can fit in almost any shoe traceless. Love it!!
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
These made my feet feel heavenly!! I wish I had a full shoe insert haha I work in a pharmacy and I'm required to wear heels (you guessed, my boss is a guy) but my feet didn't ache like they normally do!! And my lower back pain seemed to not kick in around 3pm when I start getting the aches.
Brittany W.
Okay, I'm a stay-at-home mom who typically is either in sandals, flats, tennis shoes, or even barefoot. So, when I need to wear heels, they get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I used these and they made my uncomfortable Jessica Simpson heels MUCH more comfortable and I lasted longer in them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?