BY FOOT PETALS

Tania G.
These Ball of Foot Cushions are life savers! I spend most of my time walking and standing at work and the gal of my foot was killing me lately, but as soon as I put these on my shoes they helped my feet so much! the ball of my foot does not hurt anymore and I would buy these over and over again.
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
I got this free for review from influencer. These pads from Fancy Feet are amazing! They made my dress shoes really comfortable throughout my day. Also they did not budge in my shoes throughout the day. Overall, a wonderful product!
Margaret M.
These foot cushions are basically a little cloud, cuddling the harshest area of my foot, and they are a God sent! I had no idea they existed until I got to try them through Influenster! I will definitely keep using this product. They are easy to insert and make any footwear 10X more comfortable!
Ashley L.
Lake Forest, CA
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster and I have to say these little foot pads are amazing! I went line dancing at The Ranch the other night and was worried as to how much my feet would be hurting in the new heeled boots but by the end of the night I noticed I have thought about my feet all night!
Taylor C.
Buford, GA
So comfy!! My feet are so thankful for these pads! Totally mind blown that something so small could make such a huge impact! I will definitely be purchasing these for all my uncomfortable shoes! Totally stoked!
Hannah M.
While they were comfy in that they added cushioning to my feet, I didn't feel like they made much of a difference in sliding. It was difficult to tell where to place them, and they really were pretty similar to my shoe material.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
These foot petals are great for shoes that may not be as comfy or squishy as you'd like them to be- I use these in my Ugg shoes because they don't have arch support and they actually helped my feet have a little raise to them which alleviated my pain! Not to mention that they are subtle and can fit in almost any shoe traceless. Love it!!
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love using the Fancy Feet Foot Petals in all of my heels & wedges! They make wearing uncomfortable shoes bearable for hours on end. I also love that they are a nude color so they're not detectable even in open-toe shoes. **I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's