BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tania G.
These Ball of Foot Cushions are life savers! I spend most of my time walking and standing at work and the gal of my foot was killing me lately, but as soon as I put these on my shoes they helped my feet so much! the ball of my foot does not hurt anymore and I would buy these over and over again.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
Really loving the extra cushion these give me in the ball of my foot. I was able to walk about in flats all day, carrying a baby, and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. Thank you Influenster for sending these in the Rosy Box for me to test. I'll be buying enough for every pair of shoes.
Taylor C.
Buford, GA
So comfy!! My feet are so thankful for these pads! Totally mind blown that something so small could make such a huge impact! I will definitely be purchasing these for all my uncomfortable shoes! Totally stoked!
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
These are great in the walking shoes that I use when traveling. That extra bit of comfy padding really helps me get through a long day on hard sidewalks. I like that I can move these to other shoes, like my high heels if needed. Definitely a great find! I was provided a sample for free to review via Influenster.
Ashley L.
Lake Forest, CA
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster and I have to say these little foot pads are amazing! I went line dancing at The Ranch the other night and was worried as to how much my feet would be hurting in the new heeled boots but by the end of the night I noticed I have thought about my feet all night!
Hannah M.
While they were comfy in that they added cushioning to my feet, I didn't feel like they made much of a difference in sliding. It was difficult to tell where to place them, and they really were pretty similar to my shoe material.
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I received this product free from Influencer and Fancy Feet. I liked that it fits in basically any shoe without having to trim. The one thing that I wasn't thrilled about is that you can't remove it and use it on other shoes once you insert it. I do like how it makes the shoes I put it in very cozy.
Caroline M.
I cannot wait to buy more! I can wear stiletto heels all night long and my feet don't hurt at all it feels like you're wearing little clouds under the balls of your feet it's amazing everyone needs at least one pair of these in their beauty Arsenal Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Love these foot Cushions, I actually haven't tried any before receiving them complimentary from Infuenster, however now I don't think I even want to try any other, these are great. They really make my high heels more comfortable and should anything happen to them I'll definitely repurchase.
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?