BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 These foot petals saved my pinky toes on St patricks day. I wore heels to a downtown celebration and ended up doing a lot of walking. the Fancy Feet Foot petals stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. I was not in pain on  my pinky toes at the end of the night,  the petals seemed to take the pressure off of them.
Alexa R.
Dallas, TX
The cushions are super comfortable but it agrees to your show with a tiny strip of adhesive, about an inch long which makes the cushion slide around. This made my feet scrunch up to hold on for compensation. I wouldn't buy "solely" lol for that reason.
Emily T.
I went to a party the other night and remembered I was sent these in my VoxBox (for free). I had so much fun and they lasted all night and my feet felt very comfortable using them! I will definitely use these next time I wear heels again. They made it so much less painful to have heels on, which is a huge success for me!
Jeny T.
YES! Exactly what you need to make those high heels tolerable. I had two pairs of my nina's in a give away pile and decided to try them in a black pair. Where the heels as comfortable as my flats? No, but man I wouldn't want to wear my heels without them! Will purchase them again for other heels that I am forced to wear :)
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Joanna B.
Cape Coral, FL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions really helped my feet from sliding when walking.  Now I can wear those shoes that used to give me blisters.  No more blisters will give me some Fancy Feet for sure.  Very comfy, and they fit my shoes perfectly.  I received this complementary from Influenster for testing reviewing purposes.
Meredith L.
Philadelphia, PA
Received these this time through an Influenster campaign for testing purposes, but I have also bought these before. Anything that makes heels comfier is much needed for me! These are great. After time you do need to replace them as I've noticed my older ones have the edges curling up but that's to be expected eventually.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
It was ok. I was not completely satisfied. I still felt uncomfortable while wearing heals but not too much compared to how my feet would hurt without fancy feet. They are pretty cheap but I would not buy again. Made my feet sweaty. But it did take away the pain of heals a bit.
Trinda W.
Watsontown, PA
I don't get the chance to wear heels often so i put these in the heels of the flat shoes that I wear. They have been a lifesaver because I'm a bartender and I have to be on my feet all night. Normally my feet kill but these take alot of the stress away and I'm glad I got the chance to use them. I buy flat shoes from walmart and put them in there for support. Magic.
Tia L.
Hanover, MD
The foot petals are very comfortable.I put them in a pair of boots I wear at work.Because I am on my feet all day to see if it would make a difference.The boots where uncomfortable which is why I rarely wore them.But the foot petals made the shoes more tolerable to wear.I will get additional pairs for my other shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?