BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
These are okay.  I definitely think they help make heels more comfortable but I wish the adhesive was different.  I think that a lighter stick and have it all over the back would be better as the edges can lift up and fold up under my toes and if you had a lighter stick you could re-position easier or move to another pair of shoes.
Trinda W.
Watsontown, PA
I don't get the chance to wear heels often so i put these in the heels of the flat shoes that I wear. They have been a lifesaver because I'm a bartender and I have to be on my feet all night. Normally my feet kill but these take alot of the stress away and I'm glad I got the chance to use them. I buy flat shoes from walmart and put them in there for support. Magic.
Jeny T.
YES! Exactly what you need to make those high heels tolerable. I had two pairs of my nina's in a give away pile and decided to try them in a black pair. Where the heels as comfortable as my flats? No, but man I wouldn't want to wear my heels without them! Will purchase them again for other heels that I am forced to wear :)
Meredith L.
Philadelphia , PA
Received these this time through an Influenster campaign for testing purposes, but I have also bought these before. Anything that makes heels comfier is much needed for me! These are great. After time you do need to replace them as I've noticed my older ones have the edges curling up but that's to be expected eventually.
Emily T.
I went to a party the other night and remembered I was sent these in my VoxBox (for free). I had so much fun and they lasted all night and my feet felt very comfortable using them! I will definitely use these next time I wear heels again. They made it so much less painful to have heels on, which is a huge success for me!
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 These foot petals saved my pinky toes on St patricks day. I wore heels to a downtown celebration and ended up doing a lot of walking. the Fancy Feet Foot petals stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. I was not in pain on  my pinky toes at the end of the night,  the petals seemed to take the pressure off of them.
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
It was ok. I was not completely satisfied. I still felt uncomfortable while wearing heals but not too much compared to how my feet would hurt without fancy feet. They are pretty cheap but I would not buy again. Made my feet sweaty. But it did take away the pain of heals a bit.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
After receiving these complimentary of Influenster in my Rosy Voxbox, I tested them out. I felt that they didn't make too much of a difference than if I had not worn them, and could be made of a softer/spongier material to provide better relief. They are probably only worth it for REALLY cheap plastic-y heels that are even harder than most on your feet.
Daniele D.
Bronx, NY
I decided to try this product with my knee high boots. The product is not as effective as I would like it to be. I feel like there's not enough cushion for comfort but it does prevent my feet from sliding forward. But for the price (less than $5!), it worth the try.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?