BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Erika H.
I didn't know this existed until Influenster sent me a free sample for testing purposes. Now I want a set for every pair of flats and heels that I own! I don't walk in heels very often because I find them uncomfortable, but this product might change that for me! I tried them out in a pair of my favorite flat sandals from Target- a great, cute shoe but uncomfortable to walk in for long periods of time. Boy, did this product change that! The extra cushion is so helpful when I want to wear my sandals all day. And the nice thing is that ever on an open-toed shoe, it isn't visible at all underneath your foot!
April H.
Eastampton, NJ
Wow, my feet really needed this. I AM ENJOYING THE BALL of foot cushions. And yes I do agree once placed they are stable and absorb shock when my feet hit the ground. I ALSO LIKE THAT They KEEP MY FEET feeling COOL TOO. Now i have to go get some for my flats,boots and sandles. I am loving them. Thanks @influenster for sending me a free samplento try.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
I was very excited to receive these in my rosy vox box. I took them out of the package immediately and I knew all along which pair of heels I was going to use these with. I love how minimal the packaging is and also the nude color so they don't stand out when I'm not wearing my shoes. Luckily, I was going to wear the shoes that night so I popped them into my Black heels and slipped my feet right in. SUUUUUUPER duper soft. I have never felt support like this! It's still pretty cold where I live so I can't wait to wear these when I am on the West Coast later this month. I'm sure my feet will not be sliding forward anymore.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I actually had several pairs of these already before I received them from Influenster to test out 👠👢. I currently have pairs in my booties since I wear them for several hours a day, my highest heeled boots (because they are not comfortable after 2 hours), and my black heels. I added the newest pack to my gold heels and could immediately tell the difference. Instead of wanting to take my heels off after sitting through dinner before going out and dancing, I found that I'm able to sit through dinner (keeping my heels on) and get through a night of dancing without going barefoot 🙌🙌 #triedandtrue #twinkletoes #gotitfree
Deb W.
NEWPORT, PA
I didn't think I was going to like these ball of foot cushions because I've tried similar products before, but these were WAY more comfortable than whatever it was I tried before. I worke this with a pair of mary jane wedges, and then really helped keep my foot secure in the and relieve some of the pressure on the ball of the foot. My only complaint is that the size isn't quite right for all types of shoes--some of my pointed heels don't have enough room for the cushion to not upset me walking without feeling like I'm going to fall. I of course received this product free from Influenster so that I could provide a review.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know when you buy that SUPER adorable pair of heels, but you find out after wearing them for a full day that they just are not as comfortable as you thought they'd be? As in, like, making the balls of your feet numb from standing too long? Well, that happens often to me, and these cushions have saved SO many of my pretty pump purchases. They stick to the inside of your shoe so that you can place them wherever it is needed, and they have given my feet so much comfort. Definitely worth it if you have those lovely shoes that just don't feel so lovely while you're standing in them.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Great idea in theory, but isn't right for all shoes or everyone like it insists. I have larger feet (I'm a size ten). I tried using them for a pair of heels that I own, but it actually made them more painful to wear. The petals were pushing my foot up so it was rubbing against the top of the boot and I had no room for my toes. They also did not stay put very well. The first time I tried putting my foot in, it came up completely. I also tried removing them and using them for another pair of shoes but they would not stick.
Haley W.
I use the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions religiously! If I ever purchase a pair of heels, you can bet there's a pair of cushions in my shoes! They're super easy to use, super comfy, and super affordable! I was so excited when I saw these in my Rosy VoxBox, because I was in need of another pair! You can manipulate them to fit any pair of shoes; you can cut them, stack them, however you need them to work! I definitely recommend these, and thanks to Influenster for sending them to me!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I received a complimentary set of foot petals in the rosy box box for testing purposes. I wear heels all the time for work and fun but never tried anything to make them more comfortable. I put these in my favorite black booties. They are fairly comfortable to start but like anything with a heel - they can start wearing on your feet after a long day. The petals were easy to insert and have stayed in with no issues after at least 25 wears so far. They really add an extra layer of support and comfort without slipping or detaching. I would gladly get a pair for each of my heels!
Natasha T.
Seattle, WA
I love the idea of these, but they just didn't work with my feet. They apply easily but moved around a ton in the flats I put them in - the flats were manmade material, so you may have better luck with real leather. They also weren't very breathable, and made my feet sweaty and slippery :( My feet kept sliding right out of my shoes! I think if they had some sort of natural fiber cover and a better adhesive, this wouldn't have been an issue. I did notice a difference in comfort, it felt like I had more support and my feet weren't as achy as they've been in the past!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?