BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Fashionista Expert
I received Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free from Influenster for my review. I needed these things forever, but had no idea there was such a thing. Not only are they cushion to the ball of my feet, but they also keep my feet from sliding down in my heels! They are small enough to do the job, but not be noticed in open shoes. I am so behind times I guess! I have purchased several pair myself.
ashley p.
I must say I'm still unsure or not about these. I'm still testing them out reason being the fact that I have an odd arch in my foot which leads to a very difficult time wearing certain shoes. I tried these out in my flats and they did work so the top part that usually hurts didn't hurt as much. It's more of getting use to something being in my shoe I know isn't normally there. But I must say I am always up to trying different things and ways of helping my situation. I go from shoe store to shoe store normally and I pass up so many cute things. Great insoles may just be my solution. Thank you @fancyfeet @influenter for choosing me to trial such a great product for free.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I got it free for testing purposes with my Rosy VoxBox. To begin with, I love shoes and sandals with heels. Yes, it's harmful and the legs need to be protected! The manufacturer intelligibly and in detail explains to us all nuances on use of Cushions. It's very simple: we glue the cushions on the right pair of shoes and enjoy the beauty and ease of our gait.
Lauren F.
I put these Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my work heels and they were very easy to insert and go. You simply peel off the adhesive and place them on the part of your shoe where the ball of your foot lands. If you make a mistake, it's also fairly easy to take it out and reposition the cushion, which is what happened to me, since I've never used shoe cushions before.These shoes make an appearance a couple of times a week and these cushions definitely make it easier to be on my feet and look good at the same time, because I feel more comfortable.I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, which is great, because I'm a fan!
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
These ball of foot cushions have forever changed my life! I always have had a problem sliding down in my heels. It was so annoying that I came to the point I stopped wearing heels altogether. When I received these free from influenster, I was amazed at how comfortable they were!They prevent me from sliding down and my feet can breathe in my heels now! I love these and I'm glad I received these because I had no idea they existed before I got them. Also, they are so affordable! I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you influenster and foot petals !
Amanda s.
Loveland, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love wearing heels but I strongly dislike the way my feet hurt after wearing them for hours on end and the way my feet slide forward while walking in my heels. I am so excited that this product was able to perform better than any other brand that I have tried. It works great and my feet feel amazing every time I wear these!! The sticky tape on the bottom didn't budge the whole night and my feet stayed put and did not slide forward at all.  I love these so much!! They are affordable for everyone. I am completely satisfied and will buy heaps more of this product so that I always have some on hand.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
@Influenster hooked it up for free right on time for my new job!! I love these lil inserts!! They make my heels fit a little more snug (which I actually prefer) and the balls of my feet feel like their on so much cushion when their really not! I think these really may have saved my feet. Getting back into the groove of wearing my heels on a regular basis I can't wait for the work day to be over so I can take them off but now I can rock em all day without my feet killing me. Thank you #Influenster!!! #GameChanger #LifeSaver #FootSaver #Contest
Natasha N.
I recently purchased a pair of heeled boots, but they were out of my size and just slightly too big. Wearing thick socks helped, but my foot would still slide forward depending on the socks. I had been meaning to pick up a pair of ball cushions to insert when Influenster sent this product to me for free. I slipped them right in and my feet don't slide forward anymore!! They are also super comfortable. The reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is due to the fact that not the entire bottom of the cushion is adhesive. There is only a little part that is so when I put my foot in my boot sometimes the cushion gets flipped up by my foot and so now I have to put them on super carefully.
Deb S.
I received these ball of foot cushions for free for testing purposes. I was really impressed that the cushions could improve my foot comfort so much while wearing heels (super important since I'm pregnant and being on my feet for a long time makes my feet sore). I didn't experience any slippage, and I was really impressed that these thin cushions actually gave the balls of my feet some relief (my feet start to ache there from the pressure of wearing heels). They aren't a necessity for every pair of heels I own, but they will make a big difference for the heels where my feet slip or I really feel pressure on the balls of my feet.
Vanessa S.
As a pageant girl, I am wearing heels all day and it can be very strenuous on my feet. I have a stunning pair of Vince Camuto Carlotte Pumps that are absolutely killer to wear for long periods of time. I had an event I had to go to wear I was being filmed and was chosen to unveil an art piece and was on my feet for 2 1/2 hours straight without sitting down. I had gotten a pair of these gel cushions complimentary from the Influenster Rosy Voxbox and these gel cushions saved my life! Normally if I were to go that long without sitting in those shoes my feet would be aching but they weren't and I was so grateful. 110% recommend!!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?