BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa S.
Edmond, OK
I never imagined these would be as comfy as they were! My feet ache in general but today my feet did not hurt at all and I walked all around our Capitol building in marble floors! They feel so cushiony and stay in place! I want a pair for all of my shoes!
Anne D.
These will definitely make your shoes more comfortable on the balls of your feet. My friend has even used foot cushions to make a loose shoes fit better.However, these can come off over time- often leaving a sticky mess.I enjoy them in a pinch but not something I would purchase. I received these complimentary in an Influenster box.
Kylie F.
I love how comfortable these products were and how easy they were to wear. After receiving them in the #rosyvoxbox I had to test them out. They don't slip and make it easy to wear otherwise uncomfortable shoes. Thank you for letting me test these products. I definitely look forward to watching this company grow in the future
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I have a very short  feet, it is hard finding the right size for me here in the US so I always end up buying a  an inch longer than what  I need.  As a result, my shoes  always slips so this is a great solution for it.  I  use this pair on my favorite shoes and it works great.  I plan on  getting some more of this for my other shoes.
Jada M.
decatur, GA
This is an awesome product 🙌🏾. I use these in my flats and I'm flat footed. This is great if you get feet cramp especially in the all of your foot. I didn't think this was going to work but I'm going to have to buy some more for sur
Mei M.
I received this in the Rosy Vox Box. I have worn these three times now with no issues. I have an old pair of birkenstock style sliders that I have trouble keeping on my feet. These have definitely helped. No complaints, just not life changing to me personally... For the price I would consider purchasing if I need these again.
Delayna D.
These fancy feet pads are perfect for all of my heels/ wedges that don't have padding or support. It's nice to be able to add a little extra padding to my shoes! I love these!! I hope they come out with more styles/ shapes for all sorts of uncomfortable shoe areas. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #givenforfreetotry
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received these absolutely free for reviewing purposes in my rosy vox box. I put them in some leather heeled booties I have that usually make my feet hurt so badly by the end of the day, but the cushions helped so much to keep them from hurting. The feeling isn't much different, it definitely feels softer and cushier, but your feet really feel the love in the long run.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
These are okay.  I definitely think they help make heels more comfortable but I wish the adhesive was different.  I think that a lighter stick and have it all over the back would be better as the edges can lift up and fold up under my toes and if you had a lighter stick you could re-position easier or move to another pair of shoes.
Trinda W.
Watsontown, PA
I don't get the chance to wear heels often so i put these in the heels of the flat shoes that I wear. They have been a lifesaver because I'm a bartender and I have to be on my feet all night. Normally my feet kill but these take alot of the stress away and I'm glad I got the chance to use them. I buy flat shoes from walmart and put them in there for support. Magic.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?