BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I have a very short  feet, it is hard finding the right size for me here in the US so I always end up buying a  an inch longer than what  I need.  As a result, my shoes  always slips so this is a great solution for it.  I  use this pair on my favorite shoes and it works great.  I plan on  getting some more of this for my other shoes.
Mei M.
I received this in the Rosy Vox Box. I have worn these three times now with no issues. I have an old pair of birkenstock style sliders that I have trouble keeping on my feet. These have definitely helped. No complaints, just not life changing to me personally... For the price I would consider purchasing if I need these again.
Kylie F.
I love how comfortable these products were and how easy they were to wear. After receiving them in the #rosyvoxbox I had to test them out. They don't slip and make it easy to wear otherwise uncomfortable shoes. Thank you for letting me test these products. I definitely look forward to watching this company grow in the future
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
This is an awesome product 🙌🏾. I use these in my flats and I'm flat footed. This is great if you get feet cramp especially in the all of your foot. I didn't think this was going to work but I'm going to have to buy some more for sur
Melissa S.
Edmond, OK
I never imagined these would be as comfy as they were! My feet ache in general but today my feet did not hurt at all and I walked all around our Capitol building in marble floors! They feel so cushiony and stay in place! I want a pair for all of my shoes!
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
Great product for those shoes you love, but remembered at the end of the night why you didn't want to wear them. When I received this complimentary I was excited to try in a pair of fall booties that my feet always slipped around in. These were great for those and left me wanting to actually wear these shoes more often!
Anne D.
These will definitely make your shoes more comfortable on the balls of your feet. My friend has even used foot cushions to make a loose shoes fit better.However, these can come off over time- often leaving a sticky mess.I enjoy them in a pinch but not something I would purchase. I received these complimentary in an Influenster box.
Shelby B.
Mount Victory, OH
I was given this product by Fancy Feet & Influenster and love it! I have high arches and struggle with wearing flat shoes for long periods of time. Often I have to wear tennis shoes to support my feet. With these Foot Petals, I am able to wear cute shoes to work where I am on my feet all day and not be in pain. Although they are thin (which makes it easy to forget they are there) they make a big impact. Love these and need them for all of my shoes.
Joanna B.
Cape Coral, FL
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions really helped my feet from sliding when walking.  Now I can wear those shoes that used to give me blisters.  No more blisters will give me some Fancy Feet for sure.  Very comfy, and they fit my shoes perfectly.  I received this complementary from Influenster for testing reviewing purposes.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 These foot petals saved my pinky toes on St patricks day. I wore heels to a downtown celebration and ended up doing a lot of walking. the Fancy Feet Foot petals stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. I was not in pain on  my pinky toes at the end of the night,  the petals seemed to take the pressure off of them.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?