BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
These are super comfortable and really do help with the comfort when walking in hells. They are really easy to use and are affordable too. I can't go without them now and overall I'm really satisfied with these.
*i got them free for testing purposes but that doesn't affect the honesty of my review*
Amber B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I have to stand all day at my jobs and this really helps keep my feet from hurting. It's comfortable and breathable and easy to apply. It also keeps my feet from sliding forward in my shoes.
Hazel S.
These little insoles are awesome. I was in dire need of some support and they came right on time. Super comfy, I don't even know they're there. Would totally recommend, especially if you stand on your feet the majority of the day. I received this complimentary of Influensters voxbox and fancy feet!
Margaret M.
These foot cushions are basically a little cloud, cuddling the harshest area of my foot, and they are a God sent! I had no idea they existed until I got to try them through Influenster! I will definitely keep using this product. They are easy to insert and make any footwear 10X more comfortable!
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
Really loving the extra cushion these give me in the ball of my foot. I was able to walk about in flats all day, carrying a baby, and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. Thank you Influenster for sending these in the Rosy Box for me to test. I'll be buying enough for every pair of shoes.
Krayige F.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are an absolute must! I can wear my open toe heels much longer and I do not have to worry about my feet sliding forward as I walk. I recommend to any lady who decides to put on a pair of heels today. Super thin so you barely know that it's there. I am definitely buying these again.
Meghan A.
Parsippany, NJ
I wear heels almost every day, so this complimentary Fancy Feet product was really cool to try out. They worked quite well and I will continue using them! I'm glad that I didn't feel like my feet were slipping in my heels anymore. I would recommend other heel-loving ladies (or men) to try it out!
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
These are great in the walking shoes that I use when traveling. That extra bit of comfy padding really helps me get through a long day on hard sidewalks. I like that I can move these to other shoes, like my high heels if needed. Definitely a great find! I was provided a sample for free to review via Influenster.
Ashley L.
Lake Forest, CA
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster and I have to say these little foot pads are amazing! I went line dancing at The Ranch the other night and was worried as to how much my feet would be hurting in the new heeled boots but by the end of the night I noticed I have thought about my feet all night!
Tania G.
These Ball of Foot Cushions are life savers! I spend most of my time walking and standing at work and the gal of my foot was killing me lately, but as soon as I put these on my shoes they helped my feet so much! the ball of my foot does not hurt anymore and I would buy these over and over again.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?