BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
These fancy feet petals are great! I don't have to worry about my foot slipping now in heals or my favorite booties! These work like a charm! They are also light and I don't even notice they are there. I was worried they would bunch under my foot, and they don't! Would definitely purchase in the future!
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
These were a great for my feet!! After not wearing heels for a year I was blown away at how these kept my feet from hurting after a night of walking around downtown!!! Absolutely incredible!

*I received this item from Influenster as a free product for review purposes. All thoughts/opinions are my own*
Sara M.
Columbiana , OH
I'm not a huge fan of shoe cushions because I feel that none of them stay put in my shoes. These ones were great at first! They added some cushion and support, but after frequent wears, they started to slip and lose their adhesive properties. I'd definitely use these for a short term solution, though!
Brittany S.
This makes your heels or wedges feel so much better on your feet!! Perfect for heels for sure because they aren't the most comfortable shoes but with these in them, they are! Highly recommend these ladies! *I received these products complementary of Influenster and Fancy Feet for testing purposes.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
These are super comfortable and really do help with the comfort when walking in hells. They are really easy to use and are affordable too. I can't go without them now and overall I'm really satisfied with these.
*i got them free for testing purposes but that doesn't affect the honesty of my review*
Christine D.
I honestly thought initially these wouldn't make a difference in how my footwear felt, BUT, they did.  I put them in a pair of heels that just never seemed to break in, and they immediately made them so much more bearable. I would definitely buy these to use in multiple pairs of shoes.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Can we say that my feet are extremely happy now after using the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. They look like they are small to do anything, but small is all you need to dance the night away, stay on you feet all day, whatever your needs are. The cushions are so soft and stay in place all day!!
Farah E.
Laud Lakes, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I usually hate heels but I must say I was Pleasantly surprised! I was skeptical at first but these made my night go by without once thinking about my feet! This will become a staple of mine! Looking forward to it!
Hazel S.
These little insoles are awesome. I was in dire need of some support and they came right on time. Super comfy, I don't even know they're there. Would totally recommend, especially if you stand on your feet the majority of the day. I received this complimentary of Influensters voxbox and fancy feet!
Serena S.
Austin, TX
These help a ton! I don't wear my high heels anymore because they ache the soles of my feet but I decided to try them on one more time with these on. They helped a ton but eventually towards the end of the night, my feet started to hurt again. They did help for the first half of the night so I still do recommend!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?