Buy on Kohl's*
Delayna D.
These fancy feet pads are perfect for all of my heels/ wedges that don't have padding or support. It's nice to be able to add a little extra padding to my shoes! I love these!! I hope they come out with more styles/ shapes for all sorts of uncomfortable shoe areas. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #givenforfreetotry
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received these absolutely free for reviewing purposes in my rosy vox box. I put them in some leather heeled booties I have that usually make my feet hurt so badly by the end of the day, but the cushions helped so much to keep them from hurting. The feeling isn't much different, it definitely feels softer and cushier, but your feet really feel the love in the long run.
Melissa S.
Edmond, OK
I never imagined these would be as comfy as they were! My feet ache in general but today my feet did not hurt at all and I walked all around our Capitol building in marble floors! They feel so cushiony and stay in place! I want a pair for all of my shoes!
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I have a very short  feet, it is hard finding the right size for me here in the US so I always end up buying a  an inch longer than what  I need.  As a result, my shoes  always slips so this is a great solution for it.  I  use this pair on my favorite shoes and it works great.  I plan on  getting some more of this for my other shoes.
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Trinda W.
Watsontown, PA
I don't get the chance to wear heels often so i put these in the heels of the flat shoes that I wear. They have been a lifesaver because I'm a bartender and I have to be on my feet all night. Normally my feet kill but these take alot of the stress away and I'm glad I got the chance to use them. I buy flat shoes from walmart and put them in there for support. Magic.
Emily T.
I went to a party the other night and remembered I was sent these in my VoxBox (for free). I had so much fun and they lasted all night and my feet felt very comfortable using them! I will definitely use these next time I wear heels again. They made it so much less painful to have heels on, which is a huge success for me!
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 These foot petals saved my pinky toes on St patricks day. I wore heels to a downtown celebration and ended up doing a lot of walking. the Fancy Feet Foot petals stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. I was not in pain on  my pinky toes at the end of the night,  the petals seemed to take the pressure off of them.
Alexa R.
Dallas, TX
The cushions are super comfortable but it agrees to your show with a tiny strip of adhesive, about an inch long which makes the cushion slide around. This made my feet scrunch up to hold on for compensation. I wouldn't buy "solely" lol for that reason.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
It was ok. I was not completely satisfied. I still felt uncomfortable while wearing heals but not too much compared to how my feet would hurt without fancy feet. They are pretty cheap but I would not buy again. Made my feet sweaty. But it did take away the pain of heals a bit.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?