BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jordyn V.
Gaylord, MI
I am seriously in love with these Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions! They work on wedges or any other kind of heeled shoe. Your feet don't slide, at all, when placed properly!! It's honestly amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone, and everyone, who loves heels!
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always hated wearing my heels because my feet would slide some and squish my toes. This made it really uncomfortable and I stopped wearing them for this reason. I was excited to try Fancy feet out see how well they worked and needles to say, I was impressed!!
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I love wearing heels but it's hard especially if you are someone like me that suffer from sweaty feet. Especially in the summer time. This product really helps to keep my feet grounded and not slip when I'm walking the side walk run way
Emily S.
Honestly, I was pretty excited to try these in a new pair of wedges I got for my birthday that kill my feet. However, while it may have provided padding for my feet a little, I wasn't overly impressed. I'll continue trying them and maybe they'll get better. First impression is just disappointed. At least they were free from Influenster.
Alyssa D.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions I loveeeeeee these! I work on my feet all day and used to have foot aches. Now that I have these they never hurt. Super easy to use and the best part about it was @influenster gave them to me for free to try out! :)
Victoria P.
Huntington , NY
These do what they're supposed to. They stop your feet from sliding which is good but there needs to be S but more cushion. These will work better with shoes that are slightly uncomfortable and you don't want too much cushion just a little extra support.

Disclaimer: I received these complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Nilofar b.
These are the secret to every fashionista who needs to wear heels for long periods of time! I have learned that using these cushions will save me from so much foot pain later in the day. Highly recommend for you try these with your heels! The only con is these are a little too thin for my taste, but they still get the job done!
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
These feel so good! They're super cushiony and help make my feet hurt a little less in heels. They're really easy to put in your shoes and stay in place well. They're also not super thick so they don't take up too much space in your shoes. The only reason I have four stars is because the clear gel type feel just a little better.
Mei M.
I received this in the Rosy Vox Box. I have worn these three times now with no issues. I have an old pair of birkenstock style sliders that I have trouble keeping on my feet. These have definitely helped. No complaints, just not life changing to me personally... For the price I would consider purchasing if I need these again.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received these absolutely free for reviewing purposes in my rosy vox box. I put them in some leather heeled booties I have that usually make my feet hurt so badly by the end of the day, but the cushions helped so much to keep them from hurting. The feeling isn't much different, it definitely feels softer and cushier, but your feet really feel the love in the long run.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?