BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mery H.
I love Fancy feet, it helps my feet to rest when I wear heels, and keeps them dry (it's really annoying sweaty feet), it's definitely a product that we should all use and always have at home.
I Got It Free my my fancy feet from Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox
Sofia E.
Ahh the fancy feet cushions are everything!i received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster, They work amazingly!! They make my most uncomfortable booties super comfortable!! I've used the ABOUT 4 times already!! Went to a concert and didn't even get tired!! I would definitely recommend!! They're great!!
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
These feel so good! They're super cushiony and help make my feet hurt a little less in heels. They're really easy to put in your shoes and stay in place well. They're also not super thick so they don't take up too much space in your shoes. The only reason I have four stars is because the clear gel type feel just a little better.
Alyssa D.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions I loveeeeeee these! I work on my feet all day and used to have foot aches. Now that I have these they never hurt. Super easy to use and the best part about it was @influenster gave them to me for free to try out! :)
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I love wearing heels but it's hard especially if you are someone like me that suffer from sweaty feet. Especially in the summer time. This product really helps to keep my feet grounded and not slip when I'm walking the side walk run way
Nilofar b.
These are the secret to every fashionista who needs to wear heels for long periods of time! I have learned that using these cushions will save me from so much foot pain later in the day. Highly recommend for you try these with your heels! The only con is these are a little too thin for my taste, but they still get the job done!
Emily S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Honestly, I was pretty excited to try these in a new pair of wedges I got for my birthday that kill my feet. However, while it may have provided padding for my feet a little, I wasn't overly impressed. I'll continue trying them and maybe they'll get better. First impression is just disappointed. At least they were free from Influenster.
Victoria P.
Huntington, NY
These do what they're supposed to. They stop your feet from sliding which is good but there needs to be S but more cushion. These will work better with shoes that are slightly uncomfortable and you don't want too much cushion just a little extra support.

Disclaimer: I received these complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Kylie F.
I love how comfortable these products were and how easy they were to wear. After receiving them in the #rosyvoxbox I had to test them out. They don't slip and make it easy to wear otherwise uncomfortable shoes. Thank you for letting me test these products. I definitely look forward to watching this company grow in the future
Melissa S.
Edmond, OK
I never imagined these would be as comfy as they were! My feet ache in general but today my feet did not hurt at all and I walked all around our Capitol building in marble floors! They feel so cushiony and stay in place! I want a pair for all of my shoes!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?