BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
These shoe inserts work great for those heels that look amazing but feel painful. I slid these into my highest pair of Steve Madden pumps and felt the difference instantly! Before giving up on your favorite pair of shoes because they hurt your feet, give these a whirl! They are affordable and can be found at your local Kohls or Macy's!
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
Fancy Feet foot cushions make wearing heels much easier and more pain free! I can actually wear heels for a full day at work without my feet getting as sore as they usually would. Though I received this item for free for review purposes I would certainly purchase this product again and think it is a great price point for the comfort your receive in return.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. These are so comfortable easy to wear with most shoes. They are lightweight and transform a special occasion shoe to the comfort of an everyday-casual shoe. Plus they fit well in most shoes and aren't bulky. For the price they are worth trying!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I received these in the RosyVoxBox to try out and I am definitely buying more for my other shoes. I wore them with a pair of 4 inch heels for a night on the town and they were awesome! Keep in mind they will make your shoes fit a bit tighter so they work well with loose or semi loose shoes. They will not work if the fit is already tight.
Rae'an O.
Chula vista, CA
Being in the office everyday, these really come in handy. Just bought a pair of super cute heels yet they kill my toes, yet the cushion of these inserts really help. My super cute heels are now also super comfy! I'm not sure how much wear you can get out of them, but the adhesive still sticks after 2 full days of 2 different shoe styles.
Mery H.
I love Fancy feet, it helps my feet to rest when I wear heels, and keeps them dry (it's really annoying sweaty feet), it's definitely a product that we should all use and always have at home.
I Got It Free my my fancy feet from Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox
Jordyn V.
Gaylord, MI
I am seriously in love with these Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions! They work on wedges or any other kind of heeled shoe. Your feet don't slide, at all, when placed properly!! It's honestly amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone, and everyone, who loves heels!
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I work retail and I am usually on my feet for 6+ hours for each shift. I put these in my usual work shoes and by the end of the shift, I was still able to walk comfortably! I highly recommend this product for anyone that have uncomfortable shoes and needs some extra support! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
I loved loved loved this product! Nothing is worst then finding the perfect shoes, but that cause you so much pain! With these cushions, your problem is solved! They are so easy to use and so comfortable! The little sticky on the back is just enough to hold these cushions in place. These are definitely something to keep in your shoe closet!
Sofia E.
Ahh the fancy feet cushions are everything!i received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster, They work amazingly!! They make my most uncomfortable booties super comfortable!! I've used the ABOUT 4 times already!! Went to a concert and didn't even get tired!! I would definitely recommend!! They're great!!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?