BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Daimi B.
Tallahassee, FL
I used these when I was going out to a function one night. I was able to keep my heels on all night without a problem. They definitely made the experience so much better. I use to hate wearing heels but now it is a pleasure. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I never knew heels could be so comfortable! After a night of wearing heels, my feet and back usually ache. But not with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I received a free sample from Influenster, and I am so happy it was included in the Vox Box.  I would definitely purchase in the future!
Stacey C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Tara W.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It is great for adding to a pair of flats to make them fit a bit more snug. This product is also great for wearing in my uncomfortable heels... especially great for days when you know you will be on your feet a lot, such as a wedding or a night out with girlfriends dancing.
Lori N.
San Diego, CA
I was worried (looking at the little sticker on the back) that they wouldn't stay in place, but they do! I've been using them in my favorite heels, that I always get compliments on, but have recently stopped wearing as much because they hurt the balls of my feet -- but no longer! I was even able to wear the heels on an all-day date yesterday from 8AM - 5PM. They are my saving grace! It no longer hurts to be pretty ;)
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
I received a pair of these in my Rosy VoxBox and I am so glad that I did! Heels are never comfortable and these came in clutch to save the day. I put them in a pair of my peep toe shoes and they stopped my feet from sliding forward. I will definitely be buying some more sets of these for all my heels!
Lecy C.
These are great to have if you wear heels or dress shoes frequently. They are just enough cushion so the ball of your feet don't get sore but not so much that they make your shoes tight. I would keep a pair of these in my bag on a long day or an evening out just in case you need a little extra support.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a pretty standard foot cushion for high heels. I received this in the Rosy Voxbox and tried it on my heel boots. Although it was a little hard to insert and I was a little skeptical on the sticking power, but it lasted me a few nights out and kept me checked. Overall, I wish it was more 'cushiony'.
Salome K.
Kendallville, IN
These fancy feet petals are great! I don't have to worry about my foot slipping now in heals or my favorite booties! These work like a charm! They are also light and I don't even notice they are there. I was worried they would bunch under my foot, and they don't! Would definitely purchase in the future!
Madison D.
Silver Grove, KY
I love to wear heels but I always struggle with my toes sliding forward and being crushed and uncomfortable. This product truly does what it advertises and helps keep your heal firmly in place in the shoe. It's also a great product for the price!

•I tried this product for free courtesy of Influenster
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?