BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently tried this product as it was sent to me as a free sample from influenster to test out. It has been fantastic!!! I used it in a pair of high heels that have always hurt me. I liked that the padding didn't move at all and helped in the troubled area. I would recommend especially for a wedding or event with uncomfortable shoes!
Samantha S.
Gilroy, CA
You can normally find me wearing sandals most every day of my life, sometimes even in the rain. shoes normally really hurt my feet and they just get so painful. The ball of foot cushions helped a tremendous amount! I used them with my converse since those hurt the most and i was able to wear them all day. thanks @influencer for sending me this amazing product for free!
Rae'an O.
chula vista, CA
Being in the office everyday, these really come in handy. Just bought a pair of super cute heels yet they kill my toes, yet the cushion of these inserts really help. My super cute heels are now also super comfy! I'm not sure how much wear you can get out of them, but the adhesive still sticks after 2 full days of 2 different shoe styles.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. These are so comfortable easy to wear with most shoes. They are lightweight and transform a special occasion shoe to the comfort of an everyday-casual shoe. Plus they fit well in most shoes and aren't bulky. For the price they are worth trying!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I received these in the RosyVoxBox to try out and I am definitely buying more for my other shoes. I wore them with a pair of 4 inch heels for a night on the town and they were awesome! Keep in mind they will make your shoes fit a bit tighter so they work well with loose or semi loose shoes. They will not work if the fit is already tight.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I work retail and I am usually on my feet for 6+ hours for each shift. I put these in my usual work shoes and by the end of the shift, I was still able to walk comfortably! I highly recommend this product for anyone that have uncomfortable shoes and needs some extra support! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I work retail and I stand all day, I wear flats and work on hard floors. By the end of the day my feet are in so much pain. After testing these my feet didn't hurt nearly as much as the usually do. I had a little more support and they are comfortable. If your on your feet all day try these for a little extra comfort throughout the day
Sofia E.
Ahh the fancy feet cushions are everything!i received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster, They work amazingly!! They make my most uncomfortable booties super comfortable!! I've used the ABOUT 4 times already!! Went to a concert and didn't even get tired!! I would definitely recommend!! They're great!!
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
I loved loved loved this product! Nothing is worst then finding the perfect shoes, but that cause you so much pain! With these cushions, your problem is solved! They are so easy to use and so comfortable! The little sticky on the back is just enough to hold these cushions in place. These are definitely something to keep in your shoe closet!
Jordyn V.
Gaylord, MI
I am seriously in love with these Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions! They work on wedges or any other kind of heeled shoe. Your feet don't slide, at all, when placed properly!! It's honestly amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone, and everyone, who loves heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?