BY FOOT PETALS

Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
I received a sample of Fancy Feet in my Rosy Voxbox through here for free to review, and I'm impressed! They simply fit into the bottom of you shoes, and stay put. These cushions both offer support and keep your feet in place, instead of sliding all over inside your shoes! They're very comfortable, and work well!
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
I like them I'm not a lover of them.  I feel like they are helpful but I can still feel some discomfort after wearing my shoes with them in the shoe.  They are so bad, when I buy them I put them in the shoes that need them and wear them out of the several pairs of shoes.  I don't switch them out.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Tara G.
I received fancy feet for free in my Rosy VoxBox. It's a great product and easy to use. I am not a fan of the sticky back, since then you can't interchange them between other shoes. I don't wear heels or flats often so it would be more convenient for me to move it between shoes. It definitely adds comfort!
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
LOVED getting these in the box!!! I wore these in my favorite heels (that usually kill my feet by the end of the night) and this time, they didn't!!! I was able to wear them all night long, without even thinking about taking my shoes off. I would definitely by more to put in more of my shoes.
Stacey C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I never tried foot cushions, so I was excited to try them. I followed the instructions correctly and when I tried to take them out to use on another shoe the cushion could not come off. So that's why this review I'm giving this company three stars.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Will these stay in place pretty well?
Has anybody used Foot Temperature Monitoring Thermometer From Kody Medical?
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
En que tamaño vienen?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are they one size fit all?

back