BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittany K.
I received one of these lovely footpetals in my voxbox this month. At first I thought the petal would be too large or be visible in these super strappy heels I have but they totally weren't! Super easy to apply and definitely makes the heels more comfortable. Will definitely be buying one for a wedding I'm in!
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Tara G.
I received fancy feet for free in my Rosy VoxBox. It's a great product and easy to use. I am not a fan of the sticky back, since then you can't interchange them between other shoes. I don't wear heels or flats often so it would be more convenient for me to move it between shoes. It definitely adds comfort!
Mariah R.
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Katie V.
I'm always looking for ways to keep my feet pain-free in uncomfortable shoes. I'm glad I had the opportunity to test these out! I wore them with heels to a wedding over the weekend and I didn't experience as much pain as I usually would.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an Influenster campaign.
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto, agrega comodidad a tus zapatos, evita que tu pie se resbale dentro del zapato. Super fácil de usar, trae un pegamento al dorso para fijarla al zapato. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions. @Influenster gracias.
Tara W.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It is great for adding to a pair of flats to make them fit a bit more snug. This product is also great for wearing in my uncomfortable heels... especially great for days when you know you will be on your feet a lot, such as a wedding or a night out with girlfriends dancing.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are they one size fit all?
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How long do they last before they need to be replaced?
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you use them in sandals?
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this stay in place?
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
I'm looking for something to help with making my heels more comfortable as I am trying to wear them more often. Are these the best on the market? Normally I feel discomfort in the ball of my foot, so I'm looking for something to absorb that weight.