BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert
I got these free in my Vox Box and I think its my favorite product out of the entire box. I put them in a pair of really high heels and they made it easier for me to wear them all day long. They couldn't totally save my feet in these particular heels because they are so tall and the Fancy Feet pads aren't very thick but they did help a lot.
Marica S.
These are okay. Definitely can't feel them if they're in the right place, which I think is the point. I think they only work in high heels best, because in tennis shoes they're kinda uncomfortable. Maybe it's the way I did it. I'm not sure.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Comfortable, non irritating or slipping! I absolutely love wearing these in my boots with heels. I don't worry about them slipping, or my heels catching. They are so soft inside while I wore my boots. I had such a happy experience with them, I shared what I knew about them with family!
abrar s.
Bellbrook, OH
i got these in my free voxbox and let me tell you its worth the hype. Heels always make me uncomfortable, but with these it makes you feel like you are walking regularly and no pain at all. i am definitely wearing heels more often now. and a great plus side to it is some are clear and some are tan so they can match the color of your shoe and you dont have to worry about it showing!
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I received a set of these to try in the #RosyVoxBox. I spent a day in my most uncomfortable shoes, and forgot to put these in in the morning. By the end of the day, my feet were on fire. I still had another event. I came home, switched shoes, and tossed these in. I felt instant relief in the next two hours as I pranced around. However, they're next to impossible to get out, and really only most effective if your feet already ache. I probably wouldn't buy another set.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
I am obsessed with these little guys! They stay in place and never shift in my heels throughout my 8 hour work days! As a model, I'm ALWAYS in heels and am constantly on the hunt for goodies to ease the toe and heel pain from long term wear and this is where I stop here! So light but still provide enough cushion for my feets! I am in love!
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
I have some pretty sore joints most days and actually have customized insoles to wear with most shoes. i don't always wear them and i should! i tried these out and they made my feet feel pretty after a night out. definitely something i can wear in replace of my other inserts when i just need something tiny and they don't fit in my shoes !
Rae'an O.
Chula vista, CA
Being in the office everyday, these really come in handy. Just bought a pair of super cute heels yet they kill my toes, yet the cushion of these inserts really help. My super cute heels are now also super comfy! I'm not sure how much wear you can get out of them, but the adhesive still sticks after 2 full days of 2 different shoe styles.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I received these in the RosyVoxBox to try out and I am definitely buying more for my other shoes. I wore them with a pair of 4 inch heels for a night on the town and they were awesome! Keep in mind they will make your shoes fit a bit tighter so they work well with loose or semi loose shoes. They will not work if the fit is already tight.
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
Soft, provides no slip high heels for a perfect night out on the town! As soon as a put these in my shoes I felt a huge difference! I like that they come in nude and black and they are decently priced! Very much impressed!

Thank you @influesnter for sending me this product for free in my #RosyVoxBox in exchange for my honest opinion! 💃
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?