BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
I like them I'm not a lover of them.  I feel like they are helpful but I can still feel some discomfort after wearing my shoes with them in the shoe.  They are so bad, when I buy them I put them in the shoes that need them and wear them out of the several pairs of shoes.  I don't switch them out.
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never used any kind of shoe insert before. Luckily I had gotten this from the Influenster box. I actually used them in a shoe that I just bought. I was able to walk in them all night (around 7 hours) and they cushioned the ball of my foot. I will definitely be buying these for lots of my other shoes.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
My favorite pair of shoes started to wear out on the inside, they used to be SO comfy.  I was able to give them a new life with with these ball of the foot cushions. They stay in place and make it so that I can wear my fav shoes all day and into the night :)  I received this product to try for free thanks to Fancy Feet and Influenster.
Rachel N.
These are great! I love heels but they don't love my feet lol The balls of my feet are always killing me 5 minutes into wearing them. BUT, these definitely came in handy! I wore them for an event were I was standing for hours upon hours in heels as well as dancing and my feet did not hurt at all. They're so comfortable that I forget that they're even there!
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received these in my complimentary RosyVoxBox from Influenster and I love them! I have actually never used these before, but came in handy when I purchased really high (and quite uncomfortable) Steve Madden sock booties. Made walking a lot easier, highly recommend.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Tara G.
I received fancy feet for free in my Rosy VoxBox. It's a great product and easy to use. I am not a fan of the sticky back, since then you can't interchange them between other shoes. I don't wear heels or flats often so it would be more convenient for me to move it between shoes. It definitely adds comfort!
Mariah R.
I received this product free from influenster and I don't normally ever wear cushions on my heels for comfort and this made a BIG difference! I can't believe I never tried these out before. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is that if the material is black and it's not a closed toe you might be able to see it.
Tara W.
Tampa, FL
I really like this product. It is great for adding to a pair of flats to make them fit a bit more snug. This product is also great for wearing in my uncomfortable heels... especially great for days when you know you will be on your feet a lot, such as a wedding or a night out with girlfriends dancing.
Katie V.
I'm always looking for ways to keep my feet pain-free in uncomfortable shoes. I'm glad I had the opportunity to test these out! I wore them with heels to a wedding over the weekend and I didn't experience as much pain as I usually would.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an Influenster campaign.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
LOVED getting these in the box!!! I wore these in my favorite heels (that usually kill my feet by the end of the night) and this time, they didn't!!! I was able to wear them all night long, without even thinking about taking my shoes off. I would definitely by more to put in more of my shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?