BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
I never tried these before. Im so happy I got the opportunity to try these. They can be used in any kind of shoes. They make shoes very comfortable. They are not expensive at all. I would definitely buy them for my other shoes. Would recommend these.
Skyler M.
Spokane, WA
I really like these ball of foot cushions! I wasn't sure what to expect but they definitely make my heels more comfy. I would recommend them to anyone who has shoes that are just adorable but hurt your little toes! They're soft and not too noticeable once in the shoes.
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
I recently received this product free from Influenster and I had my doubts. As a former dancer, I have foot pain that causes my feet to cramp up all the time when I wear fancy shoes. I popped these into my heels the other night and amazing my feet didn't hurt! My shoes were actually comfortable I was amazed! I recommend this for anyone who wants their shoes to hurt less.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've heard so much good news about these foot cushions from fancy feet. They feel very soft to the touch. They look very comfortable to wear inside your shoes. I'm sure I will be satisfied with these foot cushions! I don't wear heels often but when I do my feet starts hurting. But with these fancy feet foot cushion my shoes feel comfortable and I can stay in my heels a little longer
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Got these complimentary in my rosyvoxbox and they are really a great concept. You pretty much just stick them in whatever shoes you want and it will stop your toes from sliding around or sliding forward in heels. They are affordably priced which is nice because you can buy multiple pairs to use instead of continuously switching between shoes.
Mikaela M.
Lawrence, KS
Saved my life on my 21st birthday! I couldn't be more pleased with how soft and cushiony these inserts are. I was able to stay on my feet for 2 more hours than I normally would wearing those exact shoes. My only issue was that the cream color didn't match my black shoes which was very obvious later in the night when the insert slipped to the side. Overall a great product and would wear again!
Cayleigh C.
I received these for free from Influenster to review in the Rosy Voxbox. I am completely obsessed with these! As soon as I buy another pair of heels I'm going to run out an purchase these. These foot petals not only keep my feet in place, but the also relieve pressure from my feet. So happy with this! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Emily C.
Reading , PA
I recommend this cushion for the ball of your foot area very easy to use with the invisible design make you feel more comfortable and ultra fresh I highly recommend this and I noticed the keep my feet cool and dry
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
I have some pretty sore joints most days and actually have customized insoles to wear with most shoes. i don't always wear them and i should! i tried these out and they made my feet feel pretty after a night out. definitely something i can wear in replace of my other inserts when i just need something tiny and they don't fit in my shoes !
Meg H.
I received these complimentary from influenster in my rosy Voxbox box and I love love. I do wish they were the clear gel, however these will do just fine. I wear heels a lot and by the end of the day, it's painful. After using these, they ease that pain. I will forever use this and recommend them. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?