BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Alexandria S.
i got this free from influenster for testing purposes and i like them. i put them in some sperrys and they defintely help the comfortableness of them. i would like more to try in other pairs of shoes and see how they work. not sure if i put them in the right spot but they do the job and they have stuck well so far.
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
I like them I'm not a lover of them.  I feel like they are helpful but I can still feel some discomfort after wearing my shoes with them in the shoe.  They are so bad, when I buy them I put them in the shoes that need them and wear them out of the several pairs of shoes.  I don't switch them out.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
There is potential for these to be great.. however for me with a wide foot they just did not work so well. They also made my shoes feel tighter and did not give me the added comfort I was hoping for when I saw them in the rosy vox box. I would probably not purchase them, but they are worth trying out.
Brittany B.
These save my feet! I'm not good in walking in heels but this makes it a little more comfortable. I don't think heels will ever be comfortable but it's nice for a bit of relief!

Fancy Feet and a Influenster sent me these, complimentary, to try. Receiving this product, for free, in no way affected my thoughts and opinions.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
I received a sample of Fancy Feet in my Rosy Voxbox through here for free to review, and I'm impressed! They simply fit into the bottom of you shoes, and stay put. These cushions both offer support and keep your feet in place, instead of sliding all over inside your shoes! They're very comfortable, and work well!
Brittany K.
I received one of these lovely footpetals in my voxbox this month. At first I thought the petal would be too large or be visible in these super strappy heels I have but they totally weren't! Super easy to apply and definitely makes the heels more comfortable. Will definitely be buying one for a wedding I'm in!
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
This is an amazing product. Made walking in heels a dream for me. Most of the time when I wear heels my feet feel so squished and uncomfortable but these slide right into my shoes and work great. I love them and will continue to use them. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
I received this product complimentary for review purposes and I've got to say I'm very pleased with the product. It's great for wearing heels. They are easily transferred to another pair of shoes. They last a decent amount of time but they didn't last the entire night for me before they started sliding around.
angel s.
I receive this product for free to test and review but my opinion is all mine. I like it but at the same time I didn't. I like how it gave the front part support but it didn't give my heel any support. It doesn't really work on flats as much but maybe on high heels it would but other than that it's an okay product.
Divya B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review. I always have problem with heels, I know who doesn't ? I have tried this recently with my heels, honestly it feels amazing and feels less painful to walk in those high heels. Thanks influenster for sending me these foot cushions, I would definitely buy more, they are my favorites now
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?