BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I wear some type of heel nearly every day. They're typically uncomfortable especially on my heel which these foot petals helped take care of almost completely! They are a quick and easy fix to make uncomfortable shoes a bit more tolerable! I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a little more comfort to their heels.
Elizabeth R.
East Sandwich, MA
Wore these cushions with some heeled black booties I have, and though when I initially put my shoes on they were fairly comfortable, by the end of the evening I felt that they almost squeezed everything in too tightly! May have to try and use them in some flats (though they don't seem to be designed to be reusable). Not my favorite, though I don't normally use foot cushions.
Lindsey M.
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are what I have been looking for to wear with my work shoes.  They are thin and not cumbersome for ballet flats or other small shoes which is nice, but they still provide you with comfort. The balls of my feet no longer feel sore after a long day! So glad that I was able to try this for free in exchange for my opinion.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I think these Fancy Feet Cushions are very comfortable and good for heels because a lot of your weight goes towards the tips of your feet. I think they are cute, and I would definitely buy this product. They don't slip. I received Fancy Feet Cushions free in my Rosy Voxbox from Influenster!! Thank you Influenster!!
Natalia Q.
SO I recently got this foot cushions complimentary from @Influenster and @FancyFeet and I have to say the changed my life! I use them with my high heels and they are really soft and comforting, it gives ou great feet relief I would really recommend it for those of you who need to use high heels everyday or for work!
Gloria G.
Received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. For me personally they didn't work because I have very small feet so the cushions didn't fit in any of my shoes, but my sister used them to break in her new spring shoes and she loved them. Said that they felt very comfortable and didn't cause any pain.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Receiving this product complimentary from Influenster was great because I was skeptical about purchasing this product. If you have slippery Feet, this product will help you solve that problem! I've always had a problem with my feet sliding and pushing forward while wearing heels and/platforms but this product solves that problem!
Alexandria S.
i got this free from influenster for testing purposes and i like them. i put them in some sperrys and they defintely help the comfortableness of them. i would like more to try in other pairs of shoes and see how they work. not sure if i put them in the right spot but they do the job and they have stuck well so far.
Cortney H.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I'm loving these inserts that were sent to me. I have a pair of boots I was planning on tossing, but I put those in there and I've been wearing them again. They provide good support to the balls of my feet, and saved me from throwing them away.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I received a set of these to try in the #RosyVoxBox. I spent a day in my most uncomfortable shoes, and forgot to put these in in the morning. By the end of the day, my feet were on fire. I still had another event. I came home, switched shoes, and tossed these in. I felt instant relief in the next two hours as I pranced around. However, they're next to impossible to get out, and really only most effective if your feet already ache. I probably wouldn't buy another set.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?