BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I am not the best high heel wearer so these pads help me out tremendously. The balls of my feet always start to hurt first in heels and this little bit of added softness is everything. It makes me be able to wear my heals longer. I will continue to buy.
becca w.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product for free from the company to test and then give my honest opinion. I wore these while I was at a conference and having to be on my feet for 8 hours a day. I wore these in my flats and they definitely kept my feet less sore than they would've been without having them. I would recommend these for anyone having to be on their feet for long periods of time
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL
This product I received for free by influenster.com and I thank you both as much as fancyfeet by foot petals because I am a law student and I walk a lot and this helps me not to feel my feet so tired and I feel more comfortable and my feet are very thankful Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
These are so squishy on my feet !! I'm absolutely loving these in my hard studded flats. They used to be too hard on my feet until these. They do slide around a bit but not bad once you get them situated. The price is great so they're really affordable if they needed replacing.

I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Comfortable, non irritating or slipping! I absolutely love wearing these in my boots with heels. I don't worry about them slipping, or my heels catching. They are so soft inside while I wore my boots. I had such a happy experience with them, I shared what I knew about them with family!
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I'm not the kind of girl who wears high heels all the time, however I may start wearing them more now that I've tried these fancy feet. When I received the fancy feet complimentary from influenster to try I wasn't sure I would get much use out of them. But they definitely make it more comfortable to walk in heels and prevent my feet from slipping!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Fancy Feet ball of foot cushion inserts are a great add on for my favorite, but pain in the butt, pair of flats! My feet normally slip around a little in these flat because they're too wide. With the addition of Fancy Feet, my feet now stay in place better! An added bonus is that these inserts are incredibly thin, so they don't cramp my style or my feet ;)
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Over the years, wearing heels has become rougher and rougher on my feet.  My go to is always fancy feet because they make me feel like I'm walking on clouds especially on those shoes that kill my feet after walking on them for five minutes.  These are a great investment especially for those who have to be on their feet and wear heels on a daily basis.
Haley W.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I don't wear heels much so when I do about a hour in the shoes come off! BUT I tried these for an event and they worked great, they were very easy to use (& reposition) ! They are affordable and can get from a local Macy's! I would recommend this to anyone who bypass wearing heels because of the uncomfortable and painful experience before inserts!
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
I love fancy feet by foot petals! I've been using products by foot petals for years whenever I need extra comfort in a pair of flats or heels! Having worked in a shoe shop for over 4 years I have to say that these are by far the best brand and comfiest ones on the market!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?