BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
I used this for a pair of boots that the sole was starting to get bad, and honestly my feet felt sooo much better. I do not know how much the price is because i received this product complimentary of influenster for my honest review. Im not sure if i would buy this because there are a lot of other foot cushions I have bought that I also really liked.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
These are so squishy on my feet !! I'm absolutely loving these in my hard studded flats. They used to be too hard on my feet until these. They do slide around a bit but not bad once you get them situated. The price is great so they're really affordable if they needed replacing.

I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Arwen D.
Suffern, NY
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions These are sooo comfy and squishy ... I just bought a new pair of booties that have a pretty high instep. I put these in and I was able to wear them alll night. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they do make your shoes a tiny bit tighter but other than that I love them and highly recommend !
Maria A.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Fancy Feet Ball of Feet Cushions that were sent to me complimentary by Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox! The works of well and help stop my feet from hurting. I am wearing them in my shoes while on vacation right now and they make huge difference in pain in my feet at the end of the day. If you get the chance, you should definitely try them out!
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I'm not the kind of girl who wears high heels all the time, however I may start wearing them more now that I've tried these fancy feet. When I received the fancy feet complimentary from influenster to try I wasn't sure I would get much use out of them. But they definitely make it more comfortable to walk in heels and prevent my feet from slipping!
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
I love fancy feet by foot petals! I've been using products by foot petals for years whenever I need extra comfort in a pair of flats or heels! Having worked in a shoe shop for over 4 years I have to say that these are by far the best brand and comfiest ones on the market!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Fancy Feet ball of foot cushion inserts are a great add on for my favorite, but pain in the butt, pair of flats! My feet normally slip around a little in these flat because they're too wide. With the addition of Fancy Feet, my feet now stay in place better! An added bonus is that these inserts are incredibly thin, so they don't cramp my style or my feet ;)
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Over the years, wearing heels has become rougher and rougher on my feet.  My go to is always fancy feet because they make me feel like I'm walking on clouds especially on those shoes that kill my feet after walking on them for five minutes.  These are a great investment especially for those who have to be on their feet and wear heels on a daily basis.
Haley W.
I don't wear heels much so when I do about a hour in the shoes come off! BUT I tried these for an event and they worked great, they were very easy to use (& reposition) ! They are affordable and can get from a local Macy's! I would recommend this to anyone who bypass wearing heels because of the uncomfortable and painful experience before inserts!
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
I wore these with my strappy heels to a wedding and they worked wonderfully. I wore the heels one time before and could only wear them for an hour because they hurt my feet so bad. I wore them with the foot cushions and never had to take the shoes off the whole night. Totally worth it! I received these free from Influenster to test and review.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?