BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
I love heels, but they hurt the balls of my feet. Fancy Feet changes the entire heel game! I am able wear heels because the foot cushions provide so much comfort it feels like I'm walking on are. Another great feature, they prevent your feet from sliding. I highly recommend. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am not a big fan of high heels. Love them but they are NOT for comfort. I had an interview last week and decided to try them out. They were heaven on the balls of my feet. I was impressed. My feet didn't feel battered and bruised afterwards. They did seem to make my feet sweat a little though...maybe thats just me?
Jennifer | Narz |.
New york
The balls of my feet always hurt. I run on the balls of my feet and I'm always on heels. I need something that targets that spot for particular shoes that own, so having this helps lighten the area to prevent callus. It cushions my feet but it is not very thick. I got this as a complimentary product to review for free.
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This product is amazing! You peel off a little piece that covers a sticky part on the bottom of the pad and then you just fit it right in to any shoe that needs a little extra cushion. The pad stayed right where I put it all day long. I received this amazing product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received these foot petals for free in my Rosy VoxBox! They provide a small amount of added comfort to any heeled shoe, but honestly I didn't feel like it was enough to justify investing in them for all my heels. Any little bit helps, but at the same time I don't know if I would actually purchase them myself.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
So... I don't really wear heels.  Unless I have to.  For some reason, I never find them comfortable.  My feet slip forward and my toes get all crunched up.  So, maybe that's the real problem and not the Fancy Feet cushions, which I received free in my #RosyVoxBox from Influenster.  But, for me, they didn't help.  But like I said, it could just be that heels are NOT my friends.  For those of you who wear heels and love them... I so wish I was you!
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
I received a free sample of Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions through Influenster for testing purposes and they are so light it feels like you are walking on air! I am on my feet most of the day and they provide comfort and protection keeping my feet dry and what I loved most is that they don't slip when moving !
Mikeala E.
Woodland, CA
Was extremely excited to see the Fancy Feet in the Rosy VoxBox! I wear heels everyday to work, so these add extra support for those long days at the office. Also they're a great size to fit almost every shoe type. I might actually try them on with my running shoes, just to see the support they give while excising.
Kasi J.
Austin, TX
These Fancy Feet foot cushions were great! I received them complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster. Extremely comfortable for an all day wear. I've never tried foot cushions before, but I'm glad that Fancy Feet was my first! I will continue to use their products, for sure! I recommend you try these bad boys!
Elizabeth R.
East Sandwich, MA
Wore these cushions with some heeled black booties I have, and though when I initially put my shoes on they were fairly comfortable, by the end of the evening I felt that they almost squeezed everything in too tightly! May have to try and use them in some flats (though they don't seem to be designed to be reusable). Not my favorite, though I don't normally use foot cushions.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?