BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are incredible! Fancy Feet by Foot Petals made my high heels comfortable enough for regular daily wear; and as a mama trying to get her groove back, nothing makes me happier than some sexy sky high heels I DON'T want to kick off. My feet no longer slide forward in my shoes, causing uncomfortable toe pinching.
Nada H.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Danni K.
Seriously amazing. I get really bad pain in the balls of my feet from constantly wearing heels in NYC. I was thinking of finding foot pads when I got the vox box. I slipped them into a pair of wedges for a wedding shower this weekend and I didn't feel an ounce of pain. It was wonderful. I didn't stick them on since I plan to trade them out amongst my shoes.
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
I like the product a ittle. I don't wear heels as much as I used to so this one product doesn't apply to me much. With that being said, when I do use the Fancy Feet pads, I feel that my feet (the balls of them) do have a bit more extra cushion when I am in heels. And that equals more comfort for me and the ability to wear my heels a tad longer that usual.
Olivia A.
Theodore , AL
I wore these in some heels and they definitely kept my feet from hurting all night and they stayed in place. I would recommend using them only a couple times because they start to slide around after a couple uses. Overall they were great for comfort, not bulky, and they did the job. I received these complementary from influenster but my opinion is my own.
Kathleen M.
I've never been one to buy shoe insoles because usually I just deal with my painful heels but I'm very glad that I received these free in my latest Rosybox! These saved my feet from slipping around in my too big but too cute heels while out! Their comfy and well made and also stick firmly to the bottom of the shoe (no peeling off halfway through the night)
Lindsey M.
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are what I have been looking for to wear with my work shoes.  They are thin and not cumbersome for ballet flats or other small shoes which is nice, but they still provide you with comfort. The balls of my feet no longer feel sore after a long day! So glad that I was able to try this for free in exchange for my opinion.
becca w.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product for free from the company to test and then give my honest opinion. I wore these while I was at a conference and having to be on my feet for 8 hours a day. I wore these in my flats and they definitely kept my feet less sore than they would've been without having them. I would recommend these for anyone having to be on their feet for long periods of time
Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this for a pair of boots that the sole was starting to get bad, and honestly my feet felt sooo much better. I do not know how much the price is because i received this product complimentary of influenster for my honest review. Im not sure if i would buy this because there are a lot of other foot cushions I have bought that I also really liked.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Fancy Feet Ball of Feet Cushions that were sent to me complimentary by Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox! The works of well and help stop my feet from hurting. I am wearing them in my shoes while on vacation right now and they make huge difference in pain in my feet at the end of the day. If you get the chance, you should definitely try them out!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?