BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Nada H.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Tressa C.
Manhattan, KS
I got this product in my voxbox for free to test it out in return for my review. Im not a high heel wearer frequently, but I pulled out a pair from my closet and popped these puppies in and loved my life after this. My feet had the normal ache from the shoes but it wasnt so bad that I felt the need to switch to flats so I think these babies are a lifesaver!
Karen H.
I received Fancy Feet ball cushion pads free to try from influenster. I added them to my favorite winter boots that I refuse to give up and they have immediately improved the quality of my life. My feet no longer hurt! They are soft and Squishy and fit easily into any shoe. This is a great product
Lindsey M.
These Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are what I have been looking for to wear with my work shoes.  They are thin and not cumbersome for ballet flats or other small shoes which is nice, but they still provide you with comfort. The balls of my feet no longer feel sore after a long day! So glad that I was able to try this for free in exchange for my opinion.
Kathleen M.
I've never been one to buy shoe insoles because usually I just deal with my painful heels but I'm very glad that I received these free in my latest Rosybox! These saved my feet from slipping around in my too big but too cute heels while out! Their comfy and well made and also stick firmly to the bottom of the shoe (no peeling off halfway through the night)
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
I like the product a ittle. I don't wear heels as much as I used to so this one product doesn't apply to me much. With that being said, when I do use the Fancy Feet pads, I feel that my feet (the balls of them) do have a bit more extra cushion when I am in heels. And that equals more comfort for me and the ability to wear my heels a tad longer that usual.
Olivia A.
Theodore , AL
I wore these in some heels and they definitely kept my feet from hurting all night and they stayed in place. I would recommend using them only a couple times because they start to slide around after a couple uses. Overall they were great for comfort, not bulky, and they did the job. I received these complementary from influenster but my opinion is my own.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Fancy Feet Ball of Feet Cushions that were sent to me complimentary by Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox! The works of well and help stop my feet from hurting. I am wearing them in my shoes while on vacation right now and they make huge difference in pain in my feet at the end of the day. If you get the chance, you should definitely try them out!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
These are so squishy on my feet !! I'm absolutely loving these in my hard studded flats. They used to be too hard on my feet until these. They do slide around a bit but not bad once you get them situated. The price is great so they're really affordable if they needed replacing.

I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
becca w.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product for free from the company to test and then give my honest opinion. I wore these while I was at a conference and having to be on my feet for 8 hours a day. I wore these in my flats and they definitely kept my feet less sore than they would've been without having them. I would recommend these for anyone having to be on their feet for long periods of time
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?