BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
These are okay.  I definitely think they help make heels more comfortable but I wish the adhesive was different.  I think that a lighter stick and have it all over the back would be better as the edges can lift up and fold up under my toes and if you had a lighter stick you could re-position easier or move to another pair of shoes.
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Jeny T.
YES! Exactly what you need to make those high heels tolerable. I had two pairs of my nina's in a give away pile and decided to try them in a black pair. Where the heels as comfortable as my flats? No, but man I wouldn't want to wear my heels without them! Will purchase them again for other heels that I am forced to wear :)
Alexandra R.
atlanta
The cushions are super comfortable but it agrees to your show with a tiny strip of adhesive, about an inch long which makes the cushion slide around. This made my feet scrunch up to hold on for compensation. I wouldn't buy "solely" lol for that reason.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
After receiving these complimentary of Influenster in my Rosy Voxbox, I tested them out. I felt that they didn't make too much of a difference than if I had not worn them, and could be made of a softer/spongier material to provide better relief. They are probably only worth it for REALLY cheap plastic-y heels that are even harder than most on your feet.
Anne D.
These will definitely make your shoes more comfortable on the balls of your feet. My friend has even used foot cushions to make a loose shoes fit better.However, these can come off over time- often leaving a sticky mess.I enjoy them in a pinch but not something I would purchase. I received these complimentary in an Influenster box.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am not a big fan of high heels. Love them but they are NOT for comfort. I had an interview last week and decided to try them out. They were heaven on the balls of my feet. I was impressed. My feet didn't feel battered and bruised afterwards. They did seem to make my feet sweat a little though...maybe thats just me?
Kristen Z.
Lancaster, OH
I started wearing these in a pair of wedge booties. They are pretty comfortable and definitely keep my toes from slipping. I have pretty bad feet and don't wear heels or wedges very often, these make them a little more bareable. I would recommend them to anyone needing a little extra cushion in their heels and wedges.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
So... I don't really wear heels.  Unless I have to.  For some reason, I never find them comfortable.  My feet slip forward and my toes get all crunched up.  So, maybe that's the real problem and not the Fancy Feet cushions, which I received free in my #RosyVoxBox from Influenster.  But, for me, they didn't help.  But like I said, it could just be that heels are NOT my friends.  For those of you who wear heels and love them... I so wish I was you!
Tia L.
Hanover, MD
The foot petals are very comfortable.I put them in a pair of boots I wear at work.Because I am on my feet all day to see if it would make a difference.The boots where uncomfortable which is why I rarely wore them.But the foot petals made the shoes more tolerable to wear.I will get additional pairs for my other shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?