BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
These are okay.  I definitely think they help make heels more comfortable but I wish the adhesive was different.  I think that a lighter stick and have it all over the back would be better as the edges can lift up and fold up under my toes and if you had a lighter stick you could re-position easier or move to another pair of shoes.
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
After receiving these complimentary of Influenster in my Rosy Voxbox, I tested them out. I felt that they didn't make too much of a difference than if I had not worn them, and could be made of a softer/spongier material to provide better relief. They are probably only worth it for REALLY cheap plastic-y heels that are even harder than most on your feet.
Alexandra R.
atlanta
The cushions are super comfortable but it agrees to your show with a tiny strip of adhesive, about an inch long which makes the cushion slide around. This made my feet scrunch up to hold on for compensation. I wouldn't buy "solely" lol for that reason.
Anne D.
These will definitely make your shoes more comfortable on the balls of your feet. My friend has even used foot cushions to make a loose shoes fit better.However, these can come off over time- often leaving a sticky mess.I enjoy them in a pinch but not something I would purchase. I received these complimentary in an Influenster box.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 These foot petals saved my pinky toes on St patricks day. I wore heels to a downtown celebration and ended up doing a lot of walking. the Fancy Feet Foot petals stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes. I was not in pain on  my pinky toes at the end of the night,  the petals seemed to take the pressure off of them.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
So... I don't really wear heels.  Unless I have to.  For some reason, I never find them comfortable.  My feet slip forward and my toes get all crunched up.  So, maybe that's the real problem and not the Fancy Feet cushions, which I received free in my #RosyVoxBox from Influenster.  But, for me, they didn't help.  But like I said, it could just be that heels are NOT my friends.  For those of you who wear heels and love them... I so wish I was you!
Lucy B.
Greenacres , FL
I got these for free in a vox box and I'm in love I wear them at work with my one pair of heels that always hurt my feet. They are so comfy and easy to apply to your shoes. I'm definitely going to buy more for my other heels.
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received these foot petals for free in my Rosy VoxBox! They provide a small amount of added comfort to any heeled shoe, but honestly I didn't feel like it was enough to justify investing in them for all my heels. Any little bit helps, but at the same time I don't know if I would actually purchase them myself.
Jennifer | Narz |.
New york
The balls of my feet always hurt. I run on the balls of my feet and I'm always on heels. I need something that targets that spot for particular shoes that own, so having this helps lighten the area to prevent callus. It cushions my feet but it is not very thick. I got this as a complimentary product to review for free.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?