BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
I just recently bought a pair of boots that I absolutely love but where the ball of my foot sets I feel like I'm standing on concrete I used my fancy feet with these boots today and I am incredibly happy to say that I have had no pain at all
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I received this product as a complimentary from Influenster. I have to say, I had really high expectations for it based on the review and design, but when I tried it with one of my heels, it actually makes the shoes even more uncomfortable. I think thickness of the pad ends up making the shoes too tight and hurt my toes. On the other hand, it is quite easy to use!
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
I love wearing heals but hate the way they make my feet feel after a few hours. I always feel that they don't have enough cushion for the balls of my feet. These inserts from Fancy Feet, changed all that. I no longer feel like the balls of my feet are standing on concrete after a few hours. These help cushion my feet and make it easier to wear heels when I want to. #Influenster #GotItFree
Nada H.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Michele C.
I honestly love this product. I usually suffer so much from pain because of the shoes that I wear, but this makes me feel so much better. I use this everyday now, and it is so easy to use! I will buy this again in order to out on the rest of my shoes because this gave me a lot of comfort. I received this as a complimentary from influenster in order to review!
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are incredible! Fancy Feet by Foot Petals made my high heels comfortable enough for regular daily wear; and as a mama trying to get her groove back, nothing makes me happier than some sexy sky high heels I DON'T want to kick off. My feet no longer slide forward in my shoes, causing uncomfortable toe pinching.
ceci s.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not know I needed this product until I was sent my first box to review, Rosy Box. I have a pretty flat foot so the ball of my feet always hurt no matter what pair of heels I wear. i tried these cushions during work (I walk to work and back) in my moderately comfortable pair (not the most comfortable). It made my heels so much more comfortable. My feet did not hurt throughout the day. Of course there is still discomfort (if you're like me and don't like heels), but def made it bearable.
Danni K.
Seriously amazing. I get really bad pain in the balls of my feet from constantly wearing heels in NYC. I was thinking of finding foot pads when I got the vox box. I slipped them into a pair of wedges for a wedding shower this weekend and I didn't feel an ounce of pain. It was wonderful. I didn't stick them on since I plan to trade them out amongst my shoes.
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
I wore these in my heels when out at bars for my birthday and my feet felt good for a majority of the evening. They did peel off like other brands have and they definitely prolonged the inevitable foot pain I always experience when in heels. Overall, would recommend for those who wear heels.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Imelda M.
Who doesn't love comfort? I especially love my feet feeling comfortable when I am wearing heels. I stopped wearing any heels that were uncomfortable and made my feet slide because it was just not worth the discomfort throughout the day. These Fancy Feet cushions have made my feet feel more comfortable. I am so excited to wear my beautiful heels during Spring!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?