BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
I was super excited to put these in my heels and try them out, I've never used any other band before and this was my first time and it actually work pretty well and was super comfortable, only thing I'll say that I didn't like was my feet was slipping a little bit but maybe that's because my feet got a little wet idk but besides that I loved it, btw I got mines from influenster for free to review and test. Thanks
Emily K.
Bailey, MI
These fancy feet pads were very easy to apply. All you had to do was remove a pice of paper to reveal a sticky side, and the apply to your shoe. It was very simple. I think they could be made to make it even more comfortable, but they do a decent job at helping your feet in tall heels.
ceci s.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not know I needed this product until I was sent my first box to review, Rosy Box. I have a pretty flat foot so the ball of my feet always hurt no matter what pair of heels I wear. i tried these cushions during work (I walk to work and back) in my moderately comfortable pair (not the most comfortable). It made my heels so much more comfortable. My feet did not hurt throughout the day. Of course there is still discomfort (if you're like me and don't like heels), but def made it bearable.
Michele C.
I honestly love this product. I usually suffer so much from pain because of the shoes that I wear, but this makes me feel so much better. I use this everyday now, and it is so easy to use! I will buy this again in order to out on the rest of my shoes because this gave me a lot of comfort. I received this as a complimentary from influenster in order to review!
Nada H.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
I wore these in my heels when out at bars for my birthday and my feet felt good for a majority of the evening. They did peel off like other brands have and they definitely prolonged the inevitable foot pain I always experience when in heels. Overall, would recommend for those who wear heels.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Karen H.
Fashionista Expert
I received Fancy Feet ball cushion pads free to try from influenster. I added them to my favorite winter boots that I refuse to give up and they have immediately improved the quality of my life. My feet no longer hurt! They are soft and Squishy and fit easily into any shoe. This is a great product
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
I love wearing heals but hate the way they make my feet feel after a few hours. I always feel that they don't have enough cushion for the balls of my feet. These inserts from Fancy Feet, changed all that. I no longer feel like the balls of my feet are standing on concrete after a few hours. These help cushion my feet and make it easier to wear heels when I want to. #Influenster #GotItFree
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I like the way they feel, but don't like that they're basically impossible to alternate between pairs of heels, and they don't fit perfectly width wise for me. Because of this, I really had to struggle to decide which heels to put them in and then move them around just right. Once they were in it was comfortable enough, but I wish I could move them from shoe to shoe easily.
Danni K.
Seriously amazing. I get really bad pain in the balls of my feet from constantly wearing heels in NYC. I was thinking of finding foot pads when I got the vox box. I slipped them into a pair of wedges for a wedding shower this weekend and I didn't feel an ounce of pain. It was wonderful. I didn't stick them on since I plan to trade them out amongst my shoes.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?