BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Have you tried Fancy feet? I have been using for years and adore❤ so when I was given a pair to give a honest review, It was my pleasure!!! I tell my customers and clients it's a must have for heel wearing ❤Takes the pain awayFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions their affordable and a must have for your shoes collection!
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I had always thought about trying these so I was excited to receive them in my VoxBox! I tried them with my favorite pair of heeled booties which always hurt my feet after a day at work. Not anymore! I can wear these boots all day without any pain thanks to these little cushions! Amazing!
Emily K.
These fancy feet pads were very easy to apply. All you had to do was remove a pice of paper to reveal a sticky side, and then apply to your shoe. It was very simple. I think they could be made to make it even more comfortable, but they do a decent job at helping your feet in tall heels.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received a this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. These are great for when you want to wear uncomfortable shoes for a long period of time, or for wearing shoes that are slightly too big that cause your feet to slip around in them. They do have an adhesive backing to stick to shoes, so you wouldn't be able to transfer this between pairs of shoes.
Kaylynn C.
I received this product for free to review from Fancy Feet and Influenster. When I first received these foot pads, I tried them immediately! My tend to feet slide down my heels and hurt my toes very badly and when I put these foot pads on, my feet stayed still without sliding forward! I am amazed how great these are and I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know, not to mention buying more for my other shoes!
Karen L.
Houston , TX
I tried them on my wedding heels and they were super comfortable. I had enough support and since it started raining it helped so I wouldn't slip. They were new heels so you could just imagine how uncomfortable the heels were before. I recommend you buy these, especially for work. Thanks influenster for sending them on my RosyVoxBox for free definitely tested them out
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I received this product as a complimentary from Influenster. I have to say, I had really high expectations for it based on the review and design, but when I tried it with one of my heels, it actually makes the shoes even more uncomfortable. I think thickness of the pad ends up making the shoes too tight and hurt my toes. On the other hand, it is quite easy to use!
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Thank You Influenster for my complimentary gift. I have flat feet so wearing heels is very difficult to wear heels, no matter how much I love them. With these inside of my shoes I was able to wear my shoes all night and stay comfortable. #INFLUENSTER #COMPLIMENTARY #FANCYFEET #ROSYVOXBOX #CONTEST
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of heels because my feet are always so sore after just a few hours of wearing them. I was overwhelming surprised at how comfortable the fancy feet were.They were very easy to put into the shoe, thanks to influenster for the opportunity to try these. I think a few more heels will be making their way into my closet along with more fancy feet.
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
I was super excited to put these in my heels and try them out, I've never used any other band before and this was my first time and it actually work pretty well and was super comfortable, only thing I'll say that I didn't like was my feet was slipping a little bit but maybe that's because my feet got a little wet idk but besides that I loved it, btw I got mines from influenster for free to review and test. Thanks
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?