BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love to get dressed up and wear a beautiful pump, but I hate how no matter what size heal, your feet always hurt at the end of the night. After using these, I was in love! I could wear my heals all night and not even worry about how much longer I had to stand!!!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I received a this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. These are great for when you want to wear uncomfortable shoes for a long period of time, or for wearing shoes that are slightly too big that cause your feet to slip around in them. They do have an adhesive backing to stick to shoes, so you wouldn't be able to transfer this between pairs of shoes.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I had always thought about trying these so I was excited to receive them in my VoxBox! I tried them with my favorite pair of heeled booties which always hurt my feet after a day at work. Not anymore! I can wear these boots all day without any pain thanks to these little cushions! Amazing!
Kaylynn C.
I received this product for free to review from Fancy Feet and Influenster. When I first received these foot pads, I tried them immediately! My tend to feet slide down my heels and hurt my toes very badly and when I put these foot pads on, my feet stayed still without sliding forward! I am amazed how great these are and I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know, not to mention buying more for my other shoes!
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Thank You Influenster for my complimentary gift. I have flat feet so wearing heels is very difficult to wear heels, no matter how much I love them. With these inside of my shoes I was able to wear my shoes all night and stay comfortable. #INFLUENSTER #COMPLIMENTARY #FANCYFEET #ROSYVOXBOX #CONTEST
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
I have these shoes that hurt my feet if I wear them longer then like an hour. After receiving fancy feet inserts I decided to give the shoes another chance! I'm glad I did! What a difference they made!! I wore them all night!! No issues until the end of the night and they were minor!
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of heels because my feet are always so sore after just a few hours of wearing them. I was overwhelming surprised at how comfortable the fancy feet were.They were very easy to put into the shoe, thanks to influenster for the opportunity to try these. I think a few more heels will be making their way into my closet along with more fancy feet.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I received this product as a complimentary from Influenster. I have to say, I had really high expectations for it based on the review and design, but when I tried it with one of my heels, it actually makes the shoes even more uncomfortable. I think thickness of the pad ends up making the shoes too tight and hurt my toes. On the other hand, it is quite easy to use!
Karen L.
Houston , TX
I tried them on my wedding heels and they were super comfortable. I had enough support and since it started raining it helped so I wouldn't slip. They were new heels so you could just imagine how uncomfortable the heels were before. I recommend you buy these, especially for work. Thanks influenster for sending them on my RosyVoxBox for free definitely tested them out
Emily K.
Bailey, MI
These fancy feet pads were very easy to apply. All you had to do was remove a pice of paper to reveal a sticky side, and the apply to your shoe. It was very simple. I think they could be made to make it even more comfortable, but they do a decent job at helping your feet in tall heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?