BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Victoria P.
Bayville, NY
These do what they're supposed to. They stop your feet from sliding which is good but there needs to be S but more cushion. These will work better with shoes that are slightly uncomfortable and you don't want too much cushion just a little extra support.

Disclaimer: I received these complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Alyssa D.
Owasso, OK
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions I loveeeeeee these! I work on my feet all day and used to have foot aches. Now that I have these they never hurt. Super easy to use and the best part about it was @influenster gave them to me for free to try out! :)
Jada M.
decatur, GA
This is an awesome product 🙌🏾. I use these in my flats and I'm flat footed. This is great if you get feet cramp especially in the all of your foot. I didn't think this was going to work but I'm going to have to buy some more for sur
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I have a very short  feet, it is hard finding the right size for me here in the US so I always end up buying a  an inch longer than what  I need.  As a result, my shoes  always slips so this is a great solution for it.  I  use this pair on my favorite shoes and it works great.  I plan on  getting some more of this for my other shoes.
Delayna D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These fancy feet pads are perfect for all of my heels/ wedges that don't have padding or support. It's nice to be able to add a little extra padding to my shoes! I love these!! I hope they come out with more styles/ shapes for all sorts of uncomfortable shoe areas. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions #givenforfreetotry
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received these absolutely free for reviewing purposes in my rosy vox box. I put them in some leather heeled booties I have that usually make my feet hurt so badly by the end of the day, but the cushions helped so much to keep them from hurting. The feeling isn't much different, it definitely feels softer and cushier, but your feet really feel the love in the long run.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
These are okay.  I definitely think they help make heels more comfortable but I wish the adhesive was different.  I think that a lighter stick and have it all over the back would be better as the edges can lift up and fold up under my toes and if you had a lighter stick you could re-position easier or move to another pair of shoes.
Meredith L.
Philadelphia, PA
Received these this time through an Influenster campaign for testing purposes, but I have also bought these before. Anything that makes heels comfier is much needed for me! These are great. After time you do need to replace them as I've noticed my older ones have the edges curling up but that's to be expected eventually.
Trinda W.
Watsontown, PA
I don't get the chance to wear heels often so i put these in the heels of the flat shoes that I wear. They have been a lifesaver because I'm a bartender and I have to be on my feet all night. Normally my feet kill but these take alot of the stress away and I'm glad I got the chance to use them. I buy flat shoes from walmart and put them in there for support. Magic.
Sandra N.
I don't wear heels very often because I find them to mostly be uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but they're so cute! I wish I had more patience lol the price of beauty, right?Anyway, I recently went to Vegas and brought these along with me and I'm glad I did. They helped me last longer in my heels and that made me happy!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?