BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda R.
I am constantly on the run at my job and unfortunately cannot wear sneakers. (Lots of meetings and I am extremely short!) So as you can imagine my feet are begging me to through off my shoes and soak for hours by the end of the day. I have found that these alleviate the pain and rubbing I get on the balls of my feet from heels. Would definitely recommend especially for those thin bottomed shoes.
Amber T.
Austin, TX
I'm a big wimp when it comes to heels nowadays so I am super excited I received this awesome product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster! My favorite shoes just got a whole lot comfier thanks to Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! I'll be using these babies all summer! Happy product tester over here! ❤️
Cody W.
Love these inserts! They are great for flats in the office! I hurt my foot a couple years ago and after walking in my favorite flats for a couple hours pain would occur however now I am happy to say I am pain free! This product was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion and review
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This product was extremely easy to use and did exactly what it said it was going to do I love how comfortable it made my high heels and I was able to dance the night away when normally I have to wear flats to such an event I was very happy that bu product work and I will be buying more so that all of my high heels and other shoes are able to have same amount of comfort
Beatrice H.
I was sent this product to try from Influenster and Fancy Feet! These were a nice touch to add to your heels. They made my heels slightly more comfortable to wear, especially if the front of your foot hurts a lot from wearing heels, if they don't this product won't be nothing too too special for you. For the price it would be a nice to try.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
Many (not all) of my pairs of heels are so slippery that my foot slides forward and causes my toes to dangle out.  It's not a good look for me trying to pull back my foot in my heel and doing some weird bull sliding foot thing.  With the foot cushions, my foot doesn't slide and it's comfortable.  I don't have to worry about my feet and instead can focus on my night.
Jeanne Y.
Dallas, TX
Thanks to this product, I'm able to wear my favorite pair of heels for a longer period of time! I was excited to see these in my rosyvoxbox. They provide the right amount of cushion to be able to walk in heels without any discomfort. There are some shoes that are super cute, but hurt to walk in and this product helps eliminate any pain you might feel when wearing shoes.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
These make my shoes so much more comfortable. I am able to wear heels for so much longer with these inside them. I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love to get dressed up and wear a beautiful pump, but I hate how no matter what size heal, your feet always hurt at the end of the night. After using these, I was in love! I could wear my heals all night and not even worry about how much longer I had to stand!!!
Yennifer R.
Loved it! Did exactly what it promised it'll do. I got this for free in my Rosy VoxBox. I wore my favorite heels with these in them, it was great. It kept my feet from sliding to the front, and it actually kept my feet from sweating as much as usual. I've seen the price for these in store and they're honestly very affordable. I recommend this product for those who are trying to keep their feet from sliding around in their shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?