BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mary R.
I received these for free in the Rosy VoxBox! They are really nice for a little added comfort in shoes that are notoriously painful like heels. I tested them in some chunky heeled sandals, because summer is coming up, and I wanted to see if they would be really obvious. They didn't show at all! I am so excited to use these in my heels this summer, I will probably buy more pairs!
Cody W.
Love these inserts! They are great for flats in the office! I hurt my foot a couple years ago and after walking in my favorite flats for a couple hours pain would occur however now I am happy to say I am pain free! This product was sent to me for free in return for my honest opinion and review
Amber T.
Austin, TX
I'm a big wimp when it comes to heels nowadays so I am super excited I received this awesome product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster! My favorite shoes just got a whole lot comfier thanks to Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions! I'll be using these babies all summer! Happy product tester over here! ❤️
Jeanne Y.
Dallas, TX
Thanks to this product, I'm able to wear my favorite pair of heels for a longer period of time! I was excited to see these in my rosyvoxbox. They provide the right amount of cushion to be able to walk in heels without any discomfort. There are some shoes that are super cute, but hurt to walk in and this product helps eliminate any pain you might feel when wearing shoes.
Beatrice H.
I was sent this product to try from Influenster and Fancy Feet! These were a nice touch to add to your heels. They made my heels slightly more comfortable to wear, especially if the front of your foot hurts a lot from wearing heels, if they don't this product won't be nothing too too special for you. For the price it would be a nice to try.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Fashionista Expert
Have you tried Fancy feet? I have been using for years and adore❤ so when I was given a pair to give a honest review, It was my pleasure!!! I tell my customers and clients it's a must have for heel wearing ❤Takes the pain awayFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions their affordable and a must have for your shoes collection!
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love to get dressed up and wear a beautiful pump, but I hate how no matter what size heal, your feet always hurt at the end of the night. After using these, I was in love! I could wear my heals all night and not even worry about how much longer I had to stand!!!
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
These make my shoes so much more comfortable. I am able to wear heels for so much longer with these inside them. I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
Many (not all) of my pairs of heels are so slippery that my foot slides forward and causes my toes to dangle out.  It's not a good look for me trying to pull back my foot in my heel and doing some weird bull sliding foot thing.  With the foot cushions, my foot doesn't slide and it's comfortable.  I don't have to worry about my feet and instead can focus on my night.
Yennifer R.
Loved it! Did exactly what it promised it'll do. I got this for free in my Rosy VoxBox. I wore my favorite heels with these in them, it was great. It kept my feet from sliding to the front, and it actually kept my feet from sweating as much as usual. I've seen the price for these in store and they're honestly very affordable. I recommend this product for those who are trying to keep their feet from sliding around in their shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?