BY FOOT PETALS

Mery H.
MIAMI, FL
I love Fancy feet, it helps my feet to rest when I wear heels, and keeps them dry (it's really annoying sweaty feet), it's definitely a product that we should all use and always have at home.
I Got It Free my my fancy feet from Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox
Jocelyn M.
Durham, NC
I loved loved loved this product! Nothing is worst then finding the perfect shoes, but that cause you so much pain! With these cushions, your problem is solved! They are so easy to use and so comfortable! The little sticky on the back is just enough to hold these cushions in place. These are definitely something to keep in your shoe closet!
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Got these complimentary in my rosyvoxbox and they are really a great concept. You pretty much just stick them in whatever shoes you want and it will stop your toes from sliding around or sliding forward in heels. They are affordably priced which is nice because you can buy multiple pairs to use instead of continuously switching between shoes.
Jordyn V.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am seriously in love with these Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions! They work on wedges or any other kind of heeled shoe. Your feet don't slide, at all, when placed properly!! It's honestly amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone, and everyone, who loves heels!
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I work retail and I stand all day, I wear flats and work on hard floors. By the end of the day my feet are in so much pain. After testing these my feet didn't hurt nearly as much as the usually do. I had a little more support and they are comfortable. If your on your feet all day try these for a little extra comfort throughout the day
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I work retail and I am usually on my feet for 6+ hours for each shift. I put these in my usual work shoes and by the end of the shift, I was still able to walk comfortably! I highly recommend this product for anyone that have uncomfortable shoes and needs some extra support! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Nilofar b.
These are the secret to every fashionista who needs to wear heels for long periods of time! I have learned that using these cushions will save me from so much foot pain later in the day. Highly recommend for you try these with your heels! The only con is these are a little too thin for my taste, but they still get the job done!
Victoria P.
Woodbury, NY
These do what they're supposed to. They stop your feet from sliding which is good but there needs to be S but more cushion. These will work better with shoes that are slightly uncomfortable and you don't want too much cushion just a little extra support.

Disclaimer: I received these complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Alyssa D.
Owasso, OK
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions I loveeeeeee these! I work on my feet all day and used to have foot aches. Now that I have these they never hurt. Super easy to use and the best part about it was @influenster gave them to me for free to try out! :)
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I love wearing heels but it's hard especially if you are someone like me that suffer from sweaty feet. Especially in the summer time. This product really helps to keep my feet grounded and not slip when I'm walking the side walk run way
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.