BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Gemini M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm flat footed, so inserts for my shoes are almost always required. These are so great for flats and heels because they are placed where the ball of your foot goes. My birthday is in a few weeks and I am using these inserts for the shoes I'm wearing with my birthday outfit; and while practicing in heels, the inserts have been littles clouds on the bottom of my feet. Only thing I don't like is the plain design of the cushions. Why not make them cute and fun with a design or pattern. They are slightly sparkly with the glitter in them.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Heights , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
I have rather big feet (size 9-10 depending on the brand and the type of the shoe) and sometimes it is a pain to find the right size in that perfect shoe. I also have wide feet and so therefore, when buying heels I sometimes go up a half size, which leaves way too much room in my shoes. I used the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions to see if I can make up for the extra space in my shoes and also avoid my feet from slipping forward so that my toes arent jammed at the front of my shoes. They are rather comfortable and quite useful for both purposes. I wouldn't have ever thought of buying such a product because I am skeptical of how well they will but after receiving it as complimentary product from Influenster and Fancy Feet, I have to say I will be looking into more foot cushions and feet products. If you have the same problem as me and want to increase the comfort level of wearing your shoes, I recommend this product!
Ashley P.
I must say I'm still unsure or not about these. I'm still testing them out reason being the fact that I have an odd arch in my foot which leads to a very difficult time wearing certain shoes. I tried these out in my flats and they did work so the top part that usually hurts didn't hurt as much. It's more of getting use to something being in my shoe I know isn't normally there. But I must say I am always up to trying different things and ways of helping my situation. I go from shoe store to shoe store normally and I pass up so many cute things. Great insoles may just be my solution. Thank you @fancyfeet @influenter for choosing me to trial such a great product for free.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I received Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free from Influenster for my review. I needed these things forever, but had no idea there was such a thing. Not only are they cushion to the ball of my feet, but they also keep my feet from sliding down in my heels! They are small enough to do the job, but not be noticed in open shoes. I am so behind times I guess! I have purchased several pair myself.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
These ball of foot cushions have forever changed my life! I always have had a problem sliding down in my heels. It was so annoying that I came to the point I stopped wearing heels altogether. When I received these free from influenster, I was amazed at how comfortable they were!They prevent me from sliding down and my feet can breathe in my heels now! I love these and I'm glad I received these because I had no idea they existed before I got them. Also, they are so affordable! I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you influenster and foot petals !
Amanda s.
Loveland , OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love wearing heels but I strongly dislike the way my feet hurt after wearing them for hours on end and the way my feet slide forward while walking in my heels. I am so excited that this product was able to perform better than any other brand that I have tried. It works great and my feet feel amazing every time I wear these!! The sticky tape on the bottom didn't budge the whole night and my feet stayed put and did not slide forward at all.  I love these so much!! They are affordable for everyone. I am completely satisfied and will buy heaps more of this product so that I always have some on hand.
Deb S.
I received these ball of foot cushions for free for testing purposes. I was really impressed that the cushions could improve my foot comfort so much while wearing heels (super important since I'm pregnant and being on my feet for a long time makes my feet sore). I didn't experience any slippage, and I was really impressed that these thin cushions actually gave the balls of my feet some relief (my feet start to ache there from the pressure of wearing heels). They aren't a necessity for every pair of heels I own, but they will make a big difference for the heels where my feet slip or I really feel pressure on the balls of my feet.
Natasha N.
I recently purchased a pair of heeled boots, but they were out of my size and just slightly too big. Wearing thick socks helped, but my foot would still slide forward depending on the socks. I had been meaning to pick up a pair of ball cushions to insert when Influenster sent this product to me for free. I slipped them right in and my feet don't slide forward anymore!! They are also super comfortable. The reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is due to the fact that not the entire bottom of the cushion is adhesive. There is only a little part that is so when I put my foot in my boot sometimes the cushion gets flipped up by my foot and so now I have to put them on super carefully.
Vanessa S.
As a pageant girl, I am wearing heels all day and it can be very strenuous on my feet. I have a stunning pair of Vince Camuto Carlotte Pumps that are absolutely killer to wear for long periods of time. I had an event I had to go to wear I was being filmed and was chosen to unveil an art piece and was on my feet for 2 1/2 hours straight without sitting down. I had gotten a pair of these gel cushions complimentary from the Influenster Rosy Voxbox and these gel cushions saved my life! Normally if I were to go that long without sitting in those shoes my feet would be aching but they weren't and I was so grateful. 110% recommend!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?