BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Roxana B.
Are you in search of foot relief after s long day of standing on your feet? Are your shoes too worn out and uncomfortable to bear? Considering giving Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions a try. The cushions stick to your shoe with a small strip of take. I had to reinforce mine with a small strip of double sided tape, as it would not stick to the shoe. Once I resolved the issue the cushions worked as promised. I applied them to s pair of open toe heels I use for work.

I immediately felt the softness of the cushion and felt the relief of pressure from the ball of my foot. I felt as though I had purchase a brand new pair of shoes. With the amount of walking I do every day I need to make sure my feet are comfortable and stay in place. And Fancy Feet makes sure that my feet are both.

Disclosure: I received a test sample of the Fancy Deer cushions as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Fashionista Expert
I love to wear boots, heels, and other generally uncomfortable shoes, but do not do so often given the fact that I am on my feet for most of my work day. In fact, whenever I do wear shoes that leave my feet in pain I make sure to plan ahead and determine just how much I will be on my feet that day and whether or not it is worth it to wear them. That said, I no longer have to care about whether or not the balls of my feet will be in pain by noon now that I received a pair of these free for review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I am not exaggerating when I say that these have allowed me to wear my cute, formally uncomfortable heels and boots all day at work as a teacher without any pain or discomfort at the end of the day. I am most definitely going to be purchasing a few more of these to place into ALL of my heels to alleviate my ball of foot pain.
Mardécè E.
Desoto, TX
Surely I will never miss a beat, when I've got these on my fancy feet!! My essentials for a night out on the town!! I absolutely adore these ball of the foot cushions by Foot Petals @fancy.feet they are soft and comfortable, and so breathable I am so pleased that my feet weren't stinky after a long Saturday night of dancin! 🕺🏾
Of course these products were given to be for testing purposes only, but you can boogie on into Khol's and strut on out with a pair of your very own today!!

Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions#myfancyfeet👣 #sponsoredpost
Special thanks to @influenster for choosing me to review the #rosyvoxbox 🌹 📦#myfancyfeet #voxbox #sponsored #meow🐱#c
Stacie W.
These are GREAT! I would give 5 stars but I wish they were a little bit softer with more padding. They are thin by design but that's not my personal preference. Anyways tricking out your shoes is really THE secret to wearing heels all day long. I hate carrying an extra pair of commuter shoes with me to work if I don't have to and these make it much easier for me to walk because they stop my feet from slipping forward and subsequently squishing my toes. Some other cool things about this product are the are made in the USA (woo hoo!), and use a special high performance material (enlighten-u) that is breathable and anti microbial.
Gemini M.
Fashionista Expert
I'm flat footed, so inserts for my shoes are almost always required. These are so great for flats and heels because they are placed where the ball of your foot goes. My birthday is in a few weeks and I am using these inserts for the shoes I'm wearing with my birthday outfit; and while practicing in heels, the inserts have been littles clouds on the bottom of my feet. Only thing I don't like is the plain design of the cushions. Why not make them cute and fun with a design or pattern. They are slightly sparkly with the glitter in them.
Jenn L.
Not bad! To be honest I didn't expect much from this product since I have another similar "cushion" from another brand and I thought that one did very well in not making my feet slide.
When I first opened the package, I didn't think it was enough cushion for my heels to last the whole (work) day...but it did! When I put it in my heels and my feet in, I immediately felt the difference. It was just the right amount of cushion! And as for sliding...it a pretty good job keeping my feet in place.
One major downside was that it isn't interchangeable between shoes... Would I recommend it? If you just need it for one pair of shoes then go for it! If not...then probably not...
But overall it's pretty good and at an affordable price!
Rawda K.
Inkster, MI
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
I have rather big feet (size 9-10 depending on the brand and the type of the shoe) and sometimes it is a pain to find the right size in that perfect shoe. I also have wide feet and so therefore, when buying heels I sometimes go up a half size, which leaves way too much room in my shoes. I used the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions to see if I can make up for the extra space in my shoes and also avoid my feet from slipping forward so that my toes arent jammed at the front of my shoes. They are rather comfortable and quite useful for both purposes. I wouldn't have ever thought of buying such a product because I am skeptical of how well they will but after receiving it as complimentary product from Influenster and Fancy Feet, I have to say I will be looking into more foot cushions and feet products. If you have the same problem as me and want to increase the comfort level of wearing your shoes, I recommend this product!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are all that I need to have the best spring season. I can wear flats,  sneakers or high heels and now I know I don't have to feel pain. When I heard about this can be adjusted to any shoe, I thought that might not be so good. But after try it, I was amazed at how comfortable my shoes are now. Best of all is that the cushions does not feel but walking is wonderful and do not sweat the foot. The shoe feels very comfortable. It is very easy to place in the shoe, only remove the protective film and paste to the sole of the shoe. The cushions does not move, does not slip and makes you use your favorite shoes all day. I received this product complimentary for testing purpose but all opinion are my own.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
I wore these fancy feet in a pair of Toms heeled booties. The heel on the boots is around 2 inches and when I wear the boots out the balls of my feet become sore after a few hours of walking. These fancy feet pads helped keep my feet comfortable while I spent a full day walking around Downtown Asheville NC ( which is very hilly). Normally, i would have to pack a pair of flats for a full day of walking but these fancy feet pads felt amazing. I'm a nurse so I'm really picky when it comes to footwear. These inserts kept the balls of my feet from becoming sore, didn't take up a ton of space in my shoe, and stayed in place. I will definitely recommend and purchase these for other pairs of shoes. Love.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?