BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
abrar s.
Bellbrook, OH
i got these in my free voxbox and let me tell you its worth the hype. Heels always make me uncomfortable, but with these it makes you feel like you are walking regularly and no pain at all. i am definitely wearing heels more often now. and a great plus side to it is some are clear and some are tan so they can match the color of your shoe and you dont have to worry about it showing!
Marica S.
These are okay. Definitely can't feel them if they're in the right place, which I think is the point. I think they only work in high heels best, because in tennis shoes they're kinda uncomfortable. Maybe it's the way I did it. I'm not sure.
London Anastastia L.
portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got these free in my Vox Box and I think its my favorite product out of the entire box. I put them in a pair of really high heels and they made it easier for me to wear them all day long. They couldn't totally save my feet in these particular heels because they are so tall and the Fancy Feet pads aren't very thick but they did help a lot.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Fancy Feet ball of foot cushion inserts are a great add on for my favorite, but pain in the butt, pair of flats! My feet normally slip around a little in these flat because they're too wide. With the addition of Fancy Feet, my feet now stay in place better! An added bonus is that these inserts are incredibly thin, so they don't cramp my style or my feet ;)
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently tried this product as it was sent to me as a free sample from influenster to test out. It has been fantastic!!! I used it in a pair of high heels that have always hurt me. I liked that the padding didn't move at all and helped in the troubled area. I would recommend especially for a wedding or event with uncomfortable shoes!
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
These shoe inserts work great for those heels that look amazing but feel painful. I slid these into my highest pair of Steve Madden pumps and felt the difference instantly! Before giving up on your favorite pair of shoes because they hurt your feet, give these a whirl! They are affordable and can be found at your local Kohls or Macy's!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
I received these in the RosyVoxBox to try out and I am definitely buying more for my other shoes. I wore them with a pair of 4 inch heels for a night on the town and they were awesome! Keep in mind they will make your shoes fit a bit tighter so they work well with loose or semi loose shoes. They will not work if the fit is already tight.
Samantha S.
Gilroy, CA
You can normally find me wearing sandals most every day of my life, sometimes even in the rain. shoes normally really hurt my feet and they just get so painful. The ball of foot cushions helped a tremendous amount! I used them with my converse since those hurt the most and i was able to wear them all day. thanks @influencer for sending me this amazing product for free!
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
Soft, provides no slip high heels for a perfect night out on the town! As soon as a put these in my shoes I felt a huge difference! I like that they come in nude and black and they are decently priced! Very much impressed!

Thank you @influesnter for sending me this product for free in my #RosyVoxBox in exchange for my honest opinion! 💃
Jordyn V.
Park Ridge, IL
I am seriously in love with these Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions! They work on wedges or any other kind of heeled shoe. Your feet don't slide, at all, when placed properly!! It's honestly amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone, and everyone, who loves heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?