BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kristina I.
Despite popular belief, these cushions can be used in regular shoes -- sneakers, flats, etc, not just heels. I put these in my least comfortable sandals where the balls of my feet would always get blisters, and this product really made it more tolerable to walk around. Though it did make the shoes tighter because we're basically "Stuffing" the tightest part of a shoe.  I received this product free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes.
Britani M.
Houma, LA
A girl's best friend! I wear heels almost every single day, and although they're fashionable, they're not always comfortable. Plus, I unfortunately have the habit of putting all my weight on the balls of my feet, so the pain is normally doubled. I popped these into a particularly uncomfortable set of heels the other day, and they did wonders! I was strutting all over the hospital.
Annie N.
I've been meaning to try this and I actually got it for free from my rosy box. I was so excited. I was expecting the vision to be soft. But it's more silicone-y. I would definitely purchase it. Some support is better than no support. Everyone who wears heels knows the struggles. It definitely does what it's suppose to.
Felice S.
Love these little petals! I put them in a pair of my "sit and look" pretty shoes so I could try dancing at an event. They really made a difference and took some pressure of my feet. I'm going to grab a few more sets and add to a couple more pair of my shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Irene H.
I have these uncomfortable, but very cute going out shoes that I love wearing. However, they were cheap and they always hurt the balls of my feet. I don't want to buy a new, more expensive shoes since they are out of my budget so I used these to help with the pain in the balls of my feet. OMG. amazing. DEFINITELY recommend. They will make any cheap, uncomfortable shoes worth it!
Ofelia F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I have some very high, very expensive shoes that have been collecting dust because they kill my feet lol I love them and I thought about these said slippers when I thought I should try these cushions. There was definitely a difference! 80% more comfortable to wear! I may have to pick more of these up for my other heels. I love shoes but it kills me when they are hard to walk in.
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
You can find those Foot Cushions in Macy's or Kohl's. I used them with my flats that were too big and my foot had much better position in the shoe. I like that you can use them with different shoes. I didn't stick them to one shoe this way I can wear them with different pairs. I am looking forward trying them with my high hills that a bit too big and make me loose my shoes sometimes in the middle of walking somewhere. I received Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster but all opinions my own.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes and thus my toes no longer hit the end of closed in shoes or stick over the front of opened toed shoes. They even provide some padding for the balls of the feet. They were easy to install. Be careful, however, to determine ahead of time where you ought to place them, for once you adhere them to the shoe they are not meant to be removed - they'll tear.
Mary R.
I received these for free in the Rosy VoxBox! They are really nice for a little added comfort in shoes that are notoriously painful like heels. I tested them in some chunky heeled sandals, because summer is coming up, and I wanted to see if they would be really obvious. They didn't show at all! I am so excited to use these in my heels this summer, I will probably buy more pairs!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I could live in tennis shoes but time to time I dabble in heels only to retreat back to the comfiest shoes I can find. On these rare heel wearing occasions I find myself kicking my shoes off as fast as possible. Feet cushions are new to me but I am so glad influenster sent me a complimentary fancy feet foot cushion sample. They were life savers and make wearing  heels a lot more comfortable. I can survive a lot longer in heels using these!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?