BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jamie M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They really helped me with my cheap Payless flats. I don't usually wear heals so I thought I wouldn't have an opportunity to use, however I tried them in the flats which have really thin soles. My legs are usually tired after wearing them, but not this time. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to something that I didn't know I needed. I only wear heels on special occasions and my anniversary happens to be Thursday! These fit in my heels perfectly and really do keep my feet from sliding around. They also provide a little extra cushion to your step. This product was sent to me for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Kristina I.
Despite popular belief, these cushions can be used in regular shoes -- sneakers, flats, etc, not just heels. I put these in my least comfortable sandals where the balls of my feet would always get blisters, and this product really made it more tolerable to walk around. Though it did make the shoes tighter because we're basically "Stuffing" the tightest part of a shoe.  I received this product free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
So, these Fancy Feet came in my rosy voxbox, and they really sounded too good to be true. I did what anyone would, and stuck them in my favorite pair of super high heels that I love to wear -- but they kill my feet. The difference was ah-maz-ing. Even on the uneven brick sidewalks and cement floors of the club, my feet felt GOOD. I'm thinking I need a pair for ALL of my heels now!
Felice S.
Love these little petals! I put them in a pair of my "sit and look" pretty shoes so I could try dancing at an event. They really made a difference and took some pressure of my feet. I'm going to grab a few more sets and add to a couple more pair of my shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ofelia F.
Clarksville, TN
I have some very high, very expensive shoes that have been collecting dust because they kill my feet lol I love them and I thought about these said slippers when I thought I should try these cushions. There was definitely a difference! 80% more comfortable to wear! I may have to pick more of these up for my other heels. I love shoes but it kills me when they are hard to walk in.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I could live in tennis shoes but time to time I dabble in heels only to retreat back to the comfiest shoes I can find. On these rare heel wearing occasions I find myself kicking my shoes off as fast as possible. Feet cushions are new to me but I am so glad influenster sent me a complimentary fancy feet foot cushion sample. They were life savers and make wearing  heels a lot more comfortable. I can survive a lot longer in heels using these!
Irene H.
I have these uncomfortable, but very cute going out shoes that I love wearing. However, they were cheap and they always hurt the balls of my feet. I don't want to buy a new, more expensive shoes since they are out of my budget so I used these to help with the pain in the balls of my feet. OMG. amazing. DEFINITELY recommend. They will make any cheap, uncomfortable shoes worth it!
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
You can find those Foot Cushions in Macy's or Kohl's. I used them with my flats that were too big and my foot had much better position in the shoe. I like that you can use them with different shoes. I didn't stick them to one shoe this way I can wear them with different pairs. I am looking forward trying them with my high hills that a bit too big and make me loose my shoes sometimes in the middle of walking somewhere. I received Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster but all opinions my own.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped my feet from sliding forward in my shoes and thus my toes no longer hit the end of closed in shoes or stick over the front of opened toed shoes. They even provide some padding for the balls of the feet. They were easy to install. Be careful, however, to determine ahead of time where you ought to place them, for once you adhere them to the shoe they are not meant to be removed - they'll tear.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?