BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katie H.
I don't stand on my feet that often as I have a desk job, but on the weekends, I like to walk a lot. I put these in my boots for additional comfort. They were easy to stick in, but I had trouble getting them to a spot that didn't feel awkward. Maybe I'm just not used to this type of product. While I can see how they can be beneficial for others, as they were comfy and soft, I just don't think they're for me.
Jazmyn S.
I wasnt TOO impressed with these foot cushions. I give 3 stars since i feel that they did the job and made my shoes a little more comfortable but not optimal comfort. Maybe if they were a tiny bit squishier and less hard I would've liked them. Maybe with a different shoe they are perfect. But while they helped prevent sliding they kind of hurt. Wont be buying! I received this product free
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Pretty decent product I received for #free from Influenster. I wore this product with wedges. I had to trim them a bit for them to fit the shoes (I have really small feet) but they did make my shoes more comfortable. My feet slipped a bit after wearing them for a while due to sweat, but I was able to wear my wedges longer than usual. Overall good product, and does what it advertises.
Kristina I.
Despite popular belief, these cushions can be used in regular shoes -- sneakers, flats, etc, not just heels. I put these in my least comfortable sandals where the balls of my feet would always get blisters, and this product really made it more tolerable to walk around. Though it did make the shoes tighter because we're basically "Stuffing" the tightest part of a shoe.  I received this product free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes.
Felice S.
Love these little petals! I put them in a pair of my "sit and look" pretty shoes so I could try dancing at an event. They really made a difference and took some pressure of my feet. I'm going to grab a few more sets and add to a couple more pair of my shoes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I think these are excellent. I love wearing them in my heels because they prevent me from sliding forward in my heels. They are actually quite comfortable. The only problem is that once they are placed you can't really move them to a different pair of shoes because they have an adhesive to make them stick so you have to buy multiple pairs if you want to wear them in multiple shoes.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
So, these Fancy Feet came in my rosy voxbox, and they really sounded too good to be true. I did what anyone would, and stuck them in my favorite pair of super high heels that I love to wear -- but they kill my feet. The difference was ah-maz-ing. Even on the uneven brick sidewalks and cement floors of the club, my feet felt GOOD. I'm thinking I need a pair for ALL of my heels now!
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
I was hesitant to try Fancy Feet at first, because i didnt know what to expect. I put them in my western boots and i absolutely love it! They keep my feet lasting all day. I didnt give them five stars because after a few weeks of wear, they wore off... i was disappointed.
Annie N.
I've been meaning to try this and I actually got it for free from my rosy box. I was so excited. I was expecting the vision to be soft. But it's more silicone-y. I would definitely purchase it. Some support is better than no support. Everyone who wears heels knows the struggles. It definitely does what it's suppose to.
Tawny Y.
Clarksville, TN
I'm not an everyday heel wearer to begin with.  But summer is upon us and wedding are happening to I have to put those heels on.  I slipped these into a pair I wore to a wedding. My feet did not slide at all and my heels were comfortable!! I will NOT be taking them out!  Overall very satisfied at the product!  I received this product free for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?