BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jazmyn S.
I wasnt TOO impressed with these foot cushions. I give 3 stars since i feel that they did the job and made my shoes a little more comfortable but not optimal comfort. Maybe if they were a tiny bit squishier and less hard I would've liked them. Maybe with a different shoe they are perfect. But while they helped prevent sliding they kind of hurt. Wont be buying! I received this product free
Ashlee B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I received these for free from Influenster for testing purposes but the opinions here in are my own. I really enjoyed wearing these with my favorite pair of heels! The only thing I think might be a problem is if someone tries these with a true to size shoe. Mine run big so fancy feet made them fit perfectly. If my shoe was true to fit, I can imagine these making my shoe fit a little snug.
Sailusha G.
West New York, NJ
I love these foot petals! Not sure why I never bought them before because I ALWAYS wear heels! They are super soft and definitely help ease pain frown wearing heels all night. I would definitely buy a few of these to have in every pair of shoes. I receive this product for free from Influenster to review.
Kristina I.
Despite popular belief, these cushions can be used in regular shoes -- sneakers, flats, etc, not just heels. I put these in my least comfortable sandals where the balls of my feet would always get blisters, and this product really made it more tolerable to walk around. Though it did make the shoes tighter because we're basically "Stuffing" the tightest part of a shoe.  I received this product free in my Rosy VoxBox for testing purposes.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I think these are excellent. I love wearing them in my heels because they prevent me from sliding forward in my heels. They are actually quite comfortable. The only problem is that once they are placed you can't really move them to a different pair of shoes because they have an adhesive to make them stick so you have to buy multiple pairs if you want to wear them in multiple shoes.
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to something that I didn't know I needed. I only wear heels on special occasions and my anniversary happens to be Thursday! These fit in my heels perfectly and really do keep my feet from sliding around. They also provide a little extra cushion to your step. This product was sent to me for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Annie N.
I've been meaning to try this and I actually got it for free from my rosy box. I was so excited. I was expecting the vision to be soft. But it's more silicone-y. I would definitely purchase it. Some support is better than no support. Everyone who wears heels knows the struggles. It definitely does what it's suppose to.
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Pretty decent product I received for #free from Influenster. I wore this product with wedges. I had to trim them a bit for them to fit the shoes (I have really small feet) but they did make my shoes more comfortable. My feet slipped a bit after wearing them for a while due to sweat, but I was able to wear my wedges longer than usual. Overall good product, and does what it advertises.
Elyce H.
I am pregnant so these bad boys came right on time!! I actually haven't permanently stuck them in any shoe, but I have used them in my flats, heels, and running shoes. They are flawless! Whenever I decide which shoe I will stick them in, Kohls will be the first spot to go for more. They really helped to keep the swelling down in my feet without causing too much pressure on my toes.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
So, these Fancy Feet came in my rosy voxbox, and they really sounded too good to be true. I did what anyone would, and stuck them in my favorite pair of super high heels that I love to wear -- but they kill my feet. The difference was ah-maz-ing. Even on the uneven brick sidewalks and cement floors of the club, my feet felt GOOD. I'm thinking I need a pair for ALL of my heels now!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?