BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I am not the best high heel wearer so these pads help me out tremendously. The balls of my feet always start to hurt first in heels and this little bit of added softness is everything. It makes me be able to wear my heals longer. I will continue to buy.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
I love fancy feet by foot petals! I've been using products by foot petals for years whenever I need extra comfort in a pair of flats or heels! Having worked in a shoe shop for over 4 years I have to say that these are by far the best brand and comfiest ones on the market!
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
I'm not the kind of girl who wears high heels all the time, however I may start wearing them more now that I've tried these fancy feet. When I received the fancy feet complimentary from influenster to try I wasn't sure I would get much use out of them. But they definitely make it more comfortable to walk in heels and prevent my feet from slipping!
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Over the years, wearing heels has become rougher and rougher on my feet.  My go to is always fancy feet because they make me feel like I'm walking on clouds especially on those shoes that kill my feet after walking on them for five minutes.  These are a great investment especially for those who have to be on their feet and wear heels on a daily basis.
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
I wore these with my strappy heels to a wedding and they worked wonderfully. I wore the heels one time before and could only wear them for an hour because they hurt my feet so bad. I wore them with the foot cushions and never had to take the shoes off the whole night. Totally worth it! I received these free from Influenster to test and review.
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
I recently received this product free from Influenster and I had my doubts. As a former dancer, I have foot pain that causes my feet to cramp up all the time when I wear fancy shoes. I popped these into my heels the other night and amazing my feet didn't hurt! My shoes were actually comfortable I was amazed! I recommend this for anyone who wants their shoes to hurt less.
Skyler M.
Spokane, WA
I really like these ball of foot cushions! I wasn't sure what to expect but they definitely make my heels more comfy. I would recommend them to anyone who has shoes that are just adorable but hurt your little toes! They're soft and not too noticeable once in the shoes.
Mikaela M.
Cherry Hl Vlg, CO
Saved my life on my 21st birthday! I couldn't be more pleased with how soft and cushiony these inserts are. I was able to stay on my feet for 2 more hours than I normally would wearing those exact shoes. My only issue was that the cream color didn't match my black shoes which was very obvious later in the night when the insert slipped to the side. Overall a great product and would wear again!
Cayleigh C.
I received these for free from Influenster to review in the Rosy Voxbox. I am completely obsessed with these! As soon as I buy another pair of heels I'm going to run out an purchase these. These foot petals not only keep my feet in place, but the also relieve pressure from my feet. So happy with this! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Meg H.
I received these complimentary from influenster in my rosy Voxbox box and I love love. I do wish they were the clear gel, however these will do just fine. I wear heels a lot and by the end of the day, it's painful. After using these, they ease that pain. I will forever use this and recommend them. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?