BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shammyra T.
This is a really useful tool for us, it makes the experience of using heels way easier and more comfortable. Also you can use it with your flats if you feel the need to. It's inexpensive and invisible, really cool
Lorraine G.
Limerick
I love these so much !
They are so comfortable and easy to use, they don't slip and move when you walk. I really needed something and then I found these. Worth the money !
Emily R.
this is officially my favourite foot cushion for the balls of your feet! It sticks and stays put and feels extremely comfortable. Love it with my really high heel!!
Yesenia C.
Santa Clara, UT
I love these! These make my feet feel so much better when I'm with heels! You just take off the sticker and slap them on your heels and plus it's affordable !
Shekeita P.
I decided to try this product out with my heels. I lasted 5 hours without being uncomfortable. I want to thank influenster for the free gift to review.
butterfly b.
milford ,MA
This product is really cool . Cuz my favorite shoes hurts sometimes , but now it's really comfortable . I love my free from @Influenster #influenster
Alexis K.
I wore these in my converse to work and I had more pain then not wearing them. I was sad because they were light weight and skid resistant
Jozanne M.
These are soo great. I usually get pain under my feet when I wear high heels. These come in sooooo handy! Most definitely a must have.
Debra B.
Aching feet does not look cute on a Saturday night date. These cozy pads are a lifesaver for a Saturday night date.
Ambar E.
panama city
mis pies sudan mucho y este es el mejor complemento para que mis pies no se deslicen fuera del zapato, lo maximo.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?