BY FOOT PETALS

Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I have a high arch so I have a really bad time with shoes. These really helped make my shoes more comfortable, I have used other brands and this seems to be better. I would recommend this to others and it is so easy to use. You just peel and stick them into the shoe.
asieh s.
Medley, FL
I like these insoles. I use the for my heels mostly. They heel cushion the ball of my feet when standing for hours in heels. I wish there was a little more thickens in the insoles for a bit more cushion
Scarlet
me parece ideal y perfecto para aquellas chicas que tiene que llevan siempre zapatos altos ya que estos permiten que sea mucho mas cómodo al caminar ademas le da estabilidad a tu pie me encanta y lo recomiendo a mi me a funcionado muy bien  y es muy practico
Sam D.
I'm not usually one t wear foot padding in my shoes, because I tend to move them around in my shoes too much. The fancy feet were really nice when I added them to my running shoes though!
Hayley G.
Pickering , OK
Keeps my feet from falling out so I like it but I think I enjoy the ones that go all down your foot much better get one like that if you want something that will really stay in place
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
These have ultimately saved my feet in so may situations! I have flat feet and high heeled shoes absolutely kill me off, these help to ease the shooting pain I normally get on the ball of my foot. Simple and easy to use.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I got these free from influenster to try out and I'm so glad I did! I have wide feet and wide shoes sizes aren't always an option so I have to size up. Sadly this leaves sliding room. I put these in my favorite pair of flats and no slipping, no sliding and they're really comfortable! Now I'm gonna buy a pair when ever I have to buy a bigger size shoe.
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
These cushions really made a difference. I added them inside my regular non-slip work shoes that I wear every day, and since I am on my feet constantly I really appreciate the added comfort. I've told my coworkers about these, and they're interested in purchasing them as well since we are all prone to sore feet. I definitely recommend these!
Mariana R.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this product because they help to your feet to fell more confortable, it's perfect for the parties bravía you don't get tired I mean your feets, you could use ir in every pair of shoes and you could take it to every wereeee.
I revived this product for free.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY
I love these little things! They are small and convienent and they fit in just about any shoe. They are comfortable and really do a good job at providing that extra cushion you need Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's