BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I received these foot cushions for free from Influenster, but I've used them before as well. I don't use them as cushions, per se, instead I use them to make pumps and slip-on flats fit better. Basically these keep your foot from sliding too far forward in your shoe, which means your heels don't slip out. If you have any shoes that always give you blisters, trying use these + heel grippers.
Norma T.
Great for those emergencies when you know you'll be on your feet all day but want to ensure a bit more support and stability - specially in uncomfortable shoes like heels or wedges. Tested these out on wedges and they worked pretty well, did notice better gripping but not sure if it offers more comfort for the feet as it was still pretty arched. Will continue to use but would most likely not purchase.
Diana C.
Oyster Creek, TX
You'll want to wear heels all the time! Every girl knows that feeling when you're standing and your feet are in pain but you just take it in. Feet throbbing and just want to yank off your heels? Well this bad boy was a lifesaver and I had my heels on all night and even danced! I'm looking forward to wearing heels more often! Thanks Influenster for sending me this product for review testing!
Maria Alejandra R.
Anaheim, CA
I love to use these cushions on my pumps and flats. My feet don't hurt that much at the end of the day. Also when I go dancing my feet don't burn not even a little!! This is a gift from heaven for sure. They are soft and really help not completely but a lot to get through the day without pain in your feet!
Katie H.
I don't stand on my feet that often as I have a desk job, but on the weekends, I like to walk a lot. I put these in my boots for additional comfort. They were easy to stick in, but I had trouble getting them to a spot that didn't feel awkward. Maybe I'm just not used to this type of product. While I can see how they can be beneficial for others, as they were comfy and soft, I just don't think they're for me.
Joo L.
Valhalla, NY
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I have recently been putting insoles/cushions in my heels so I was excited to get this product to try. They are affordable and comfy. Prevents my feet from sliding around and cramming in the front. The only issue i have is it makes the shoes tighter, which can cause a different discomfort.
Sierra F.
macon, GA
These are the most comfortable inserts ever! I out these into my flats that i wear for work & OMG! I feel like I'm walking on clouds. I love the squishy material as well. I will be using these in my platforms as well. I recommend these to anybody who wants to walk on a little piece of heaven everyday ❤
Jazmyn S.
I wasnt TOO impressed with these foot cushions. I give 3 stars since i feel that they did the job and made my shoes a little more comfortable but not optimal comfort. Maybe if they were a tiny bit squishier and less hard I would've liked them. Maybe with a different shoe they are perfect. But while they helped prevent sliding they kind of hurt. Wont be buying! I received this product free
Ashlee B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I received these for free from Influenster for testing purposes but the opinions here in are my own. I really enjoyed wearing these with my favorite pair of heels! The only thing I think might be a problem is if someone tries these with a true to size shoe. Mine run big so fancy feet made them fit perfectly. If my shoe was true to fit, I can imagine these making my shoe fit a little snug.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I actually really need these because the ball of my foot tends to hurt. I'm very flat footed & it seems to add a lot of pressure to the ball of my foot. These put a cushion instead of a hard high hell sold directly on my foot which was so nice! Feels like clouds in your feet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?