BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria Isabel C.
I love fancy Cushion the ball of foot area to my relieve stressed-out feet. Ball of foot cushions are virtually invisible and designed for long-lasting comfort and fit. And Helps me prevent my feet from slipping and sliding in shoes.
Megan B.
I got these free from influenster for testing purposes. I never wear heels, so I threw them in my rain boots and they work great! My feet usually slide around in my boots but with these, I don't have to worry about that!! I would recommend to anyone, even those who don't wear heels.
Shelby V.
Jacksonville, FL
My fancy feet foot cushions worked very well for me. Usually when I wear heels I can't wear them for more than a couple hours but with these cushions in them, I feel like I could wear them all day! I highly recommend if you wear heels on a consistent basis or if you're just going out to a nice dinner. I received these in my #RosyVoxBox to try out for free and absolutely loved this product.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I actually really need these because the ball of my foot tends to hurt. I'm very flat footed & it seems to add a lot of pressure to the ball of my foot. These put a cushion instead of a hard high hell sold directly on my foot which was so nice! Feels like clouds in your feet!
Sailusha G.
West New York, NJ
I love these foot petals! Not sure why I never bought them before because I ALWAYS wear heels! They are super soft and definitely help ease pain frown wearing heels all night. I would definitely buy a few of these to have in every pair of shoes. I receive this product for free from Influenster to review.
Katie H.
I don't stand on my feet that often as I have a desk job, but on the weekends, I like to walk a lot. I put these in my boots for additional comfort. They were easy to stick in, but I had trouble getting them to a spot that didn't feel awkward. Maybe I'm just not used to this type of product. While I can see how they can be beneficial for others, as they were comfy and soft, I just don't think they're for me.
Jazmyn S.
I wasnt TOO impressed with these foot cushions. I give 3 stars since i feel that they did the job and made my shoes a little more comfortable but not optimal comfort. Maybe if they were a tiny bit squishier and less hard I would've liked them. Maybe with a different shoe they are perfect. But while they helped prevent sliding they kind of hurt. Wont be buying! I received this product free
Joo L.
Valhalla, NY
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I have recently been putting insoles/cushions in my heels so I was excited to get this product to try. They are affordable and comfy. Prevents my feet from sliding around and cramming in the front. The only issue i have is it makes the shoes tighter, which can cause a different discomfort.
Kat Y.
I give a complete 5 star and would give even more if could have. I received them free by a voxbox to try out, I put them in my heels and WOW the difference they made! It felt like I was on cushions and had no blisters at all on the bottom of my feet from wearing them! Amazing product!!! Highly highly recommend to use if you have one of those super cute but uncomfortable heels or pumps.
Sierra F.
macon, GA
These are the most comfortable inserts ever! I out these into my flats that i wear for work & OMG! I feel like I'm walking on clouds. I love the squishy material as well. I will be using these in my platforms as well. I recommend these to anybody who wants to walk on a little piece of heaven everyday ❤
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?