BY FOOT PETALS

Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
I like the product a ittle. I don't wear heels as much as I used to so this one product doesn't apply to me much. With that being said, when I do use the Fancy Feet pads, I feel that my feet (the balls of them) do have a bit more extra cushion when I am in heels. And that equals more comfort for me and the ability to wear my heels a tad longer that usual.
Kathleen M.
I've never been one to buy shoe insoles because usually I just deal with my painful heels but I'm very glad that I received these free in my latest Rosybox! These saved my feet from slipping around in my too big but too cute heels while out! Their comfy and well made and also stick firmly to the bottom of the shoe (no peeling off halfway through the night)
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are incredible! Fancy Feet by Foot Petals made my high heels comfortable enough for regular daily wear; and as a mama trying to get her groove back, nothing makes me happier than some sexy sky high heels I DON'T want to kick off. My feet no longer slide forward in my shoes, causing uncomfortable toe pinching.
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
I was super excited to put these in my heels and try them out, I've never used any other band before and this was my first time and it actually work pretty well and was super comfortable, only thing I'll say that I didn't like was my feet was slipping a little bit but maybe that's because my feet got a little wet idk but besides that I loved it, btw I got mines from influenster for free to review and test. Thanks
Maria A.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Fancy Feet Ball of Feet Cushions that were sent to me complimentary by Influenster in my Rosy VoxBox! The works of well and help stop my feet from hurting. I am wearing them in my shoes while on vacation right now and they make huge difference in pain in my feet at the end of the day. If you get the chance, you should definitely try them out!
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL
This product I received for free by influenster.com and I thank you both as much as fancyfeet by foot petals because I am a law student and I walk a lot and this helps me not to feel my feet so tired and I feel more comfortable and my feet are very thankful Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I used this for a pair of boots that the sole was starting to get bad, and honestly my feet felt sooo much better. I do not know how much the price is because i received this product complimentary of influenster for my honest review. Im not sure if i would buy this because there are a lot of other foot cushions I have bought that I also really liked.
Arwen D.
Mahwah, NJ
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions These are sooo comfy and squishy ... I just bought a new pair of booties that have a pretty high instep. I put these in and I was able to wear them alll night. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they do make your shoes a tiny bit tighter but other than that I love them and highly recommend !
becca w.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product for free from the company to test and then give my honest opinion. I wore these while I was at a conference and having to be on my feet for 8 hours a day. I wore these in my flats and they definitely kept my feet less sore than they would've been without having them. I would recommend these for anyone having to be on their feet for long periods of time
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's