BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
 Fancy Feet sent me ball of foot cushions. They are slid into heels or flats to cushion the sensitive ball of foot area. To be honest, these were a bit of a mystery to me. I hate wearing heels, so I rarely wear them. These cushions were confusing and didn’t stay in place as promised. Disclaimer: I am very active and move around a lot even in heels. These might work for those who tend to sit during the day.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I got these free from influenster to try out and I'm so glad I did! I have wide feet and wide shoes sizes aren't always an option so I have to size up. Sadly this leaves sliding room. I put these in my favorite pair of flats and no slipping, no sliding and they're really comfortable! Now I'm gonna buy a pair when ever I have to buy a bigger size shoe.
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
These cushions really made a difference. I added them inside my regular non-slip work shoes that I wear every day, and since I am on my feet constantly I really appreciate the added comfort. I've told my coworkers about these, and they're interested in purchasing them as well since we are all prone to sore feet. I definitely recommend these!
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
These are really convenient for when you have an important event to go to and have to wear uncomfortable shoes. They're extremely easy to use, all you have to do is peel off the paper back and put them in your shoe (literally takes 2 seconds). While everyone else was complaining how uncomfortable their shoes are, I didn't complain all night!
Antoinette W.
East lansing , MI
I received this product from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I love this product. This products makes walking around much more enjoyable. The product is very effective and I would recommend to anyone to buy.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
These were comfy! I have a pretty hard time wearing heels, really try to just wear them when I'm just going from the car into dinner but with these in my heels I was definitely able to walk around much more comfortable after dinner! Still ended up in a little pain but I'll blame that on my feet and the shoes 👠
Marquia J.
Fancy feet nailed it with this product! The adhesive is insanely strong (which is a major bonus especially if you have ever had you foot cushion slip and slide on you) and they definitely add that extra little boost that is needed when wearing anything that isn't my favorite pair of Birks for the day!
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
So I was excited to try these with one of my favorite pair of shoes. I've always had the problem when're I'd slid forward in it and I saw that these reduce this. And it did slightly. However, I do wish these were a bit more cushioned and also reusable.
Mariana R.
Blacksburg , VA
I love this product because they help to your feet to fell more confortable, it's perfect for the parties bravía you don't get tired I mean your feets, you could use ir in every pair of shoes and you could take it to every wereeee.
I revived this product for free.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I got these for free to try. I don't wear heels often but when I do the balls of my feet take a beating! These were great because they cushioned my feet! They are super sticky and stay in place. I'd definately purchase these in the future.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?