BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
These cushions really made a difference. I added them inside my regular non-slip work shoes that I wear every day, and since I am on my feet constantly I really appreciate the added comfort. I've told my coworkers about these, and they're interested in purchasing them as well since we are all prone to sore feet. I definitely recommend these!
Emily A.
Alliance , OH
These are really convenient for when you have an important event to go to and have to wear uncomfortable shoes. They're extremely easy to use, all you have to do is peel off the paper back and put them in your shoe (literally takes 2 seconds). While everyone else was complaining how uncomfortable their shoes are, I didn't complain all night!
Antoinette W.
East lansing , MI
I received this product from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I love this product. This products makes walking around much more enjoyable. The product is very effective and I would recommend to anyone to buy.
Marquia J.
Fancy feet nailed it with this product! The adhesive is insanely strong (which is a major bonus especially if you have ever had you foot cushion slip and slide on you) and they definitely add that extra little boost that is needed when wearing anything that isn't my favorite pair of Birks for the day!
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
These were comfy! I have a pretty hard time wearing heels, really try to just wear them when I'm just going from the car into dinner but with these in my heels I was definitely able to walk around much more comfortable after dinner! Still ended up in a little pain but I'll blame that on my feet and the shoes 👠
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
So I was excited to try these with one of my favorite pair of shoes. I've always had the problem when're I'd slid forward in it and I saw that these reduce this. And it did slightly. However, I do wish these were a bit more cushioned and also reusable.
Mariana R.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this product because they help to your feet to fell more confortable, it's perfect for the parties bravía you don't get tired I mean your feets, you could use ir in every pair of shoes and you could take it to every wereeee.
I revived this product for free.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I got these for free to try. I don't wear heels often but when I do the balls of my feet take a beating! These were great because they cushioned my feet! They are super sticky and stay in place. I'd definately purchase these in the future.
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I have a high arch so I have a really bad time with shoes. These really helped make my shoes more comfortable, I have used other brands and this seems to be better. I would recommend this to others and it is so easy to use. You just peel and stick them into the shoe.
Shawna D.
Pennellville, NY
I love these little things! They are small and convienent and they fit in just about any shoe. They are comfortable and really do a good job at providing that extra cushion you need Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?