BY FOOT PETALS

Paola S.
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a dancer so I've tried a lot of products similar to this. I got it for free from Influenster's Voxbox and have been trying it on for the past 2 weeks. It's pretty good and provides a good buffer when wearing heels. I'd definitely recommend this if you're someone who needs to stand up for a long time. But I wouldn't recommend it if you're wearing this for a night out where you'll be jumping and dancing around.
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
 Fancy Feet sent me ball of foot cushions. They are slid into heels or flats to cushion the sensitive ball of foot area. To be honest, these were a bit of a mystery to me. I hate wearing heels, so I rarely wear them. These cushions were confusing and didn’t stay in place as promised. Disclaimer: I am very active and move around a lot even in heels. These might work for those who tend to sit during the day.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
These are really convenient for when you have an important event to go to and have to wear uncomfortable shoes. They're extremely easy to use, all you have to do is peel off the paper back and put them in your shoe (literally takes 2 seconds). While everyone else was complaining how uncomfortable their shoes are, I didn't complain all night!
Antoinette W.
Detroit, MI
I received this product from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I love this product. This products makes walking around much more enjoyable. The product is very effective and I would recommend to anyone to buy.
Marquia J.
Fancy feet nailed it with this product! The adhesive is insanely strong (which is a major bonus especially if you have ever had you foot cushion slip and slide on you) and they definitely add that extra little boost that is needed when wearing anything that isn't my favorite pair of Birks for the day!
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
These were comfy! I have a pretty hard time wearing heels, really try to just wear them when I'm just going from the car into dinner but with these in my heels I was definitely able to walk around much more comfortable after dinner! Still ended up in a little pain but I'll blame that on my feet and the shoes 👠
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
These cushions ease pressure on the ball of your foot and prevent your feet from sliding all over the place.

I put these cushions in my new pair of shoes for this spring and I am surprisingly pleasant with them. It makes my heels feel as if I'm walking in the air. Amazed!
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
So I was excited to try these with one of my favorite pair of shoes. I've always had the problem when're I'd slid forward in it and I saw that these reduce this. And it did slightly. However, I do wish these were a bit more cushioned and also reusable.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I got these for free to try. I don't wear heels often but when I do the balls of my feet take a beating! These were great because they cushioned my feet! They are super sticky and stay in place. I'd definately purchase these in the future.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's