BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Alessia S.
Boston, MA
This is really good. I put them in my high heels and make my shoes more comfortable.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
I would recommend this. I love this i use it every time i go to work. Works wonders
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
i love these ! they make my feet feel so much comftarble! i really recommend these
Syra K.
Worked very well and recommend to anyone who wears heels! Will use again soon!
Giovanna T.
Acworth , GA
Perfect for heels! My feet haven't hurt all day since using these. Must have.
loreannys q.
miami
hola chicas y chicos, un placer saludarles. Particularmente no he usado este producto pero se ve genial y practico sobretodo para quienes usamos tacones muy seguido y sentimos que nos estan destrozando los pies. Yo por lo general cuando uso mucho tiempo zapatos alto siento un hormigueo muy intensooo
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
These have ultimately saved my feet in so may situations! I have flat feet and high heeled shoes absolutely kill me off, these help to ease the shooting pain I normally get on the ball of my foot. Simple and easy to use.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a dancer so I've tried a lot of products similar to this. I got it for free from Influenster's Voxbox and have been trying it on for the past 2 weeks. It's pretty good and provides a good buffer when wearing heels. I'd definitely recommend this if you're someone who needs to stand up for a long time. But I wouldn't recommend it if you're wearing this for a night out where you'll be jumping and dancing around.
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
 Fancy Feet sent me ball of foot cushions. They are slid into heels or flats to cushion the sensitive ball of foot area. To be honest, these were a bit of a mystery to me. I hate wearing heels, so I rarely wear them. These cushions were confusing and didn’t stay in place as promised. Disclaimer: I am very active and move around a lot even in heels. These might work for those who tend to sit during the day.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I got these free from influenster to try out and I'm so glad I did! I have wide feet and wide shoes sizes aren't always an option so I have to size up. Sadly this leaves sliding room. I put these in my favorite pair of flats and no slipping, no sliding and they're really comfortable! Now I'm gonna buy a pair when ever I have to buy a bigger size shoe.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?