BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Nayelli L.
Super soft, when wearing them with heels it definitely makes it a lot easier to walk around.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Super comfy I can last longer in my favorite heels .. very easy to apply to heel recommend it
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Amazing! Helps whenever I wear heels because I had high arches. They relieve a lot of pain.
Armani W.
Hazel Crest, IL
They feel wonderful on my feet they don't slide in the shoe very soft I love them very much
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
Super comfortable and are helpful. Ur feet don't feel as tired! And they are super
Soft!!
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
Fancy feet helped me wear heels at the event all day and not have me switch out to flats
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Dance for hours won't be a problem any more! Look pretty and no pain! I love Fancyfeet!!
Tiffany D.
Oak Ridge, TN
Seriously the best product for my painful stiletto heels that I wear to work every day
Maria T.
They work great! So comfy! Thanks for sending me these, they keep my feet feeling great
Grace P.
Definitely make heels more comfortable for a while longer, but nothing earth shattering
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?