BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Armani W.
Hazel Crest , IL
They feel wonderful on my feet they don't slide in the shoe very soft I love them very much
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Amazing! Helps whenever I wear heels because I had high arches. They relieve a lot of pain.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
Fancy feet helped me wear heels at the event all day and not have me switch out to flats
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Dance for hours won't be a problem any more! Look pretty and no pain! I love Fancyfeet!!
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
Super comfortable and are helpful. Ur feet don't feel as tired! And they are super
Soft!!
Maria T.
They work great! So comfy! Thanks for sending me these, they keep my feet feeling great
Tiffany D.
Oak Ridge, TN
Seriously the best product for my painful stiletto heels that I wear to work every day
elaina s.
Awesome product to keep your feet comfortable while wearing which ever shoes you like!
Grace P.
Definitely make heels more comfortable for a while longer, but nothing earth shattering
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
Love these things they make even my most uncomfortable she's feel really comfortable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?