BY FOOT PETALS

Samara H.
Sierra Madre, CA
I love these just got a free pair from my vox box I had a pair before and they make a difference
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
This product is really good. You can dance all night and your feet won't hurt. It is easy to use.
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
These are great to put in any kind of shoe. They give a lot of cushion and make shoes more comfy.
Jennie P.
Castro Valley, Ca
I wore these all day at my sisters wedding and my feet never hurt! These are incredibly comfy.
Heather J.
Puyallup, WA
New flats deserve new cushions. These feel so good. Easy to put in and ready to go in seconds.
Hannah W.
These are really nice for slipping in your heels before a night out. The cushion is really nice
Chaunda S.
This product works great ! Leaving my feet feeling amazing after wearing a long night of heels
Nayelli L.
Dayton, NV
Super soft, when wearing them with heels it definitely makes it a lot easier to walk around.
Angela G.
Culpeper, VA
I love this product, I use heels for work and they make my job easier! Really recommend it !
Autumn S.
Good product worked really good in my new boots that I love to wear definitely recommend this
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's