BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Heather J.
Puyallup, WA
New flats deserve new cushions. These feel so good. Easy to put in and ready to go in seconds.
Jennie P.
Castro Valley, Ca
I wore these all day at my sisters wedding and my feet never hurt! These are incredibly comfy.
Hannah W.
These are really nice for slipping in your heels before a night out. The cushion is really nice
Autumn S.
Good product worked really good in my new boots that I love to wear definitely recommend this
Nayelli L.
Super soft, when wearing them with heels it definitely makes it a lot easier to walk around.
Angela G.
Culpeper, VA
I love this product, I use heels for work and they make my job easier! Really recommend it !
Jackeline Del Valle Q.
Doral, FL
Los probé y la verdad son muy cómodas me gusto sobre todo en los tacones quedan muy apretados
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
Great product. Enhances any painful pair of heels. Would highly recommend!! Inexpensive alsp
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Son Super cómodos, me encantan porque aparte de que no se ven cuando lo usas son muy cómodos
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Super comfy I can last longer in my favorite heels .. very easy to apply to heel recommend it
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?