BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jess D.
This product is awesome. Definitely keeps my feet more comfortable. I recommend this product strongly
Priscilla C.
Bronx, NY
Loved them. Put them in my booties and I was able to dance all night and they didn't move not one bit
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Not a really big heel wearing momma. I would have found these more useful had I worn heels more often
Katherine D.
Glenview, IL
Just love them!! They make wearing heels super comfortable, totally recommended for those long nights
jaime f.
Dover, NH
i absolutely love these. i bought them for a pair of wedges i got that were slightly too big so i kept sliding forward. after i popped these bad boys in i was good to go. highly recommend.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
These make wearing heels so much more comfortable!! Don't have a clue what I would do without them!!
Stephanie V.
San Diego, CA
A life saver for my feet!! No more slips, no more dips! I love how sweet and simple there are to use.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
These work great i stand at work all day and these hwlped alot i worw with flats dwf would recommend
Tiffany S.
I love these! I have a pair of flats that have worn down and these have made my feet feel incredible!
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
It feel super confy. I definitely want to buy more. I recommend this product. And it's inexpensive
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?