BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I really like this product for inside my heels! It allows me to wear them longer without my feet aching
Sydney T.
SO GOOOOOOOD! my feet never hurt and leaves them feel so nice and good really great i love this product
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert
I absolutely need this brand of products today everyday.. wounder how much? Never saw this kind before.
Naraymar C.
I love it! They are so confortable and soft but are small too :(
I feel like I'm walking under clouds.
Kaila V.
Hampton, VA
Fancy Feet is awesome. Takes alot of the pressure off the ball of your feet. Hives you cushion. Love it
Daysia G.
Amazing product I enjoyed it very much and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know
carla m.
staten island, NY
THESE MAKE MY SHOES SO COMFY.BLESS UP .I GOT THIS FOR FREE AND IM SO GLAD I QUALIFIED FOR THE VOX BOX .
Jess D.
This product is awesome. Definitely keeps my feet more comfortable. I recommend this product strongly
Tiffany S.
I love these! I have a pair of flats that have worn down and these have made my feet feel incredible!
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Not a really big heel wearing momma. I would have found these more useful had I worn heels more often
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?