BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Naraymar C.
I love it! They are so confortable and soft but are small too :(
I feel like I'm walking under clouds.
Daysia G.
Amazing product I enjoyed it very much and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know
carla m.
staten island, NY
THESE MAKE MY SHOES SO COMFY.BLESS UP .I GOT THIS FOR FREE AND IM SO GLAD I QUALIFIED FOR THE VOX BOX .
Kaila V.
Hampton, VA
Fancy Feet is awesome. Takes alot of the pressure off the ball of your feet. Hives you cushion. Love it
Flavia R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
#FancyFeet #contest got it for free thanks @Influenster for this cushion can't wait to try it out soon
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I really like this product for inside my heels! It allows me to wear them longer without my feet aching
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Made my shoes so comfortable! Especially my heels thank you so so much influenster! #rosyvoxbox #bless
Sydney T.
SO GOOOOOOOD! my feet never hurt and leaves them feel so nice and good really great i love this product
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely need this brand of products today everyday.. wounder how much? Never saw this kind before.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Excelente plantilla para mis pies... me brinda un comodidad super buena. Se los recomiendo bastante.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?