BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katie C.
Antelope, CA
I have very low support so these help big time with my everyday flats. They also last for quite some time
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
Works very well.If comfortable and soft and keeps my feet from hurting.It has risen over my expectations
carla m.
THESE MAKE MY SHOES SO COMFY.BLESS UP .I GOT THIS FOR FREE AND IM SO GLAD I QUALIFIED FOR THE VOX BOX .
Daysia G.
Amazing product I enjoyed it very much and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know
Kaila V.
Hampton, VA
Fancy Feet is awesome. Takes alot of the pressure off the ball of your feet. Hives you cushion. Love it
Flavia R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
#FancyFeet #contest got it for free thanks @Influenster for this cushion can't wait to try it out soon
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I really like this product for inside my heels! It allows me to wear them longer without my feet aching
Tasha B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely need this brand of products today everyday.. wounder how much? Never saw this kind before.
Sydney T.
SO GOOOOOOOD! my feet never hurt and leaves them feel so nice and good really great i love this product
Naraymar C.
I love it! They are so confortable and soft but are small too :(
I feel like I'm walking under clouds.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?