BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these! So comfortable and perfect for heels! Thin enough that they don't alter the fit of your shoes!
Emily S.
Very comfortable on my feet for a long night of dancing and walking all night. Basically walking on clouds.
Jessica m.
staten island, NY
I danced the night away!! No pain!!!! These were amazing!!!!!!!i will be buying these for every heel i own!
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Very awesome complimentary product. Makes my heels comfortable and gets them to stay in place.
Love them!
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
I have high arches so anything like this in heels help. I like this brand but I like the gel ones better.
Aranza C.
I really like this! I did share this with my friends and they love it, its very affordable and good!!!!!!
Loren K.
Very comfy! Definitely helps give your favorite heels an even better reason for them to be your favorite!
Georgina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these food pedals very comfortable thank you so much. #influenster #fancyfeet #contest #happyfeet
Katie C.
Antelope, CA
I have very low support so these help big time with my everyday flats. They also last for quite some time
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I got these for free in my vox box and they work great. They make my feet much more comfortable in heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?