BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Emily S.
Very comfortable on my feet for a long night of dancing and walking all night. Basically walking on clouds.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I got these for free in my vox box and they work great. They make my feet much more comfortable in heels.
Katie C.
Antelope, CA
I have very low support so these help big time with my everyday flats. They also last for quite some time
Loren K.
Very comfy! Definitely helps give your favorite heels an even better reason for them to be your favorite!
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Very awesome complimentary product. Makes my heels comfortable and gets them to stay in place.
Love them!
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
Works very well.If comfortable and soft and keeps my feet from hurting.It has risen over my expectations
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
I have high arches so anything like this in heels help. I like this brand but I like the gel ones better.
Crystal M.
Skiatook , OK
Used these for prom and it was soo amazing no pain from heels and comfortable to wear all night!!!!!!!!!
Aranza C.
I really like this! I did share this with my friends and they love it, its very affordable and good!!!!!!
Georgina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these food pedals very comfortable thank you so much. #influenster #fancyfeet #contest #happyfeet
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?