BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
Works very well.If comfortable and soft and keeps my feet from hurting.It has risen over my expectations
Katie C.
Antelope , CA
I have very low support so these help big time with my everyday flats. They also last for quite some time
Crystal M.
Skiatook , OK
Used these for prom and it was soo amazing no pain from heels and comfortable to wear all night!!!!!!!!!
Loren K.
Very comfy! Definitely helps give your favorite heels an even better reason for them to be your favorite!
Georgina F.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these food pedals very comfortable thank you so much. #influenster #fancyfeet #contest #happyfeet
Aranza C.
I really like this! I did share this with my friends and they love it, its very affordable and good!!!!!!
Olivia B.
Huntington , WV
I have high arches so anything like this in heels help. I like this brand but I like the gel ones better.
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Very awesome complimentary product. Makes my heels comfortable and gets them to stay in place.
Love them!
Spontaneous W.
I absolutely need this brand of products today everyday.. wounder how much? Never saw this kind before.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I really like this product for inside my heels! It allows me to wear them longer without my feet aching
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?