BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Renee K.
Shasta lake, CA
Love the way they look and feel. Haven't got to try them yet but excited too! I know they will come in handy!
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
This help so much specially if your feet slid like mine! They are so comfortable and make heels 100% better!
Vanessa V.
I absolutely loved these. I buy these often. They save my feet! I like that they come with plenty of options.
Symone M.
Arlington, VA
These are great they do exactly what they are supposed to. Very easy to use and can be found in many stores.
Megan V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love these! They save my feet no matter what shoes I am wearing!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Vianey M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love!!
Someone that usually doesn't love heels because of the pain, this is so amazon in my feet!!
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love it! Use it for my heels and also flats for when I'm going out or standing on my feet all day!
Holly H.
Allendale , MI
Love this product a lot. Put them in my heels and I'm good to go for the rest of the night. They are awesome
Vanessa F.
Never used these before, but definitely glad I got to try them out. They've been great to use in my flats :)
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these! So comfortable and perfect for heels! Thin enough that they don't alter the fit of your shoes!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?