BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sade S.
These are actually really comfortable. They feel nice through out the whole day. Perfect to wear with heels.
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love it! Use it for my heels and also flats for when I'm going out or standing on my feet all day!
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
A must have if you live high heels like me, will help you to hold much longer on your feet and avoid the pain
Nesa V.
I absolutely loved these. I buy these often. They save my feet! I like that they come with plenty of options.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
This help so much specially if your feet slid like mine! They are so comfortable and make heels 100% better!
Vianey M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love!!
Someone that usually doesn't love heels because of the pain, this is so amazon in my feet!!
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love the way they look and feel. Haven't got to try them yet but excited too! I know they will come in handy!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Love these! So comfortable and perfect for heels! Thin enough that they don't alter the fit of your shoes!
Jenny c.
Very comfortable when wearing my high heels. Received this product for free to try and absolutely love it.
Emily S.
Very comfortable on my feet for a long night of dancing and walking all night. Basically walking on clouds.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?