Buy on Kohl's*
Indiana, PA
I put these in my high heels hey felt wonderful. I tend to have a flat foot so walking in heels can be tricky.
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
So cushy! Felt like i was walking on air. My favorite heels are once again wearable thanks to famcy feet! Love!
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They do what the say and are comfortable good prices and easy to use
Laura J.
Great product!! Got it free in a voxbox and i am so glad! My feet always hurt when i wear heels and this helps!
Ashley L.
These helped my super uncomfortable heels barable for the night. They aren't the greatest but got the job done.
Nesa V.
I absolutely loved these. I buy these often. They save my feet! I like that they come with plenty of options.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
These things stay on my bag!!!! I love them and actually bought another pair after I received them in my box
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
A must have if you live high heels like me, will help you to hold much longer on your feet and avoid the pain
Sade S.
These are actually really comfortable. They feel nice through out the whole day. Perfect to wear with heels.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got them for free. I like them they are nice and soft. I even recommended my grandma to buy a few pairs lol
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?