BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Laura J.
Great product!! Got it free in a voxbox and i am so glad! My feet always hurt when i wear heels and this helps!
Symone M.
Centreville, VA
These are great they do exactly what they are supposed to. Very easy to use and can be found in many stores.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
I got them for free. I like them they are nice and soft. I even recommended my grandma to buy a few pairs lol
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love it! Use it for my heels and also flats for when I'm going out or standing on my feet all day!
Vianey M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love!!
Someone that usually doesn't love heels because of the pain, this is so amazon in my feet!!
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
Love this product a lot. Put them in my heels and I'm good to go for the rest of the night. They are awesome
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow, OK
These things stay on my bag!!!! I love them and actually bought another pair after I received them in my box
Megan V.
I love these! They save my feet no matter what shoes I am wearing!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Nesa V.
I absolutely loved these. I buy these often. They save my feet! I like that they come with plenty of options.
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I love wearing these with my heals. It makes it more comfortable when I am out and about. I used it every day
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?