BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sheri O.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally, I can wear my heels comfortably again! Thanks Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They do what the say and are comfortable good prices and easy to use
Ashley L.
These helped my super uncomfortable heels barable for the night. They aren't the greatest but got the job done.
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I love wearing these with my heals. It makes it more comfortable when I am out and about. I used it every day
Nesa V.
I absolutely loved these. I buy these often. They save my feet! I like that they come with plenty of options.
Megan V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love these! They save my feet no matter what shoes I am wearing!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sade S.
These are actually really comfortable. They feel nice through out the whole day. Perfect to wear with heels.
Symone M.
Centreville , VA
These are great they do exactly what they are supposed to. Very easy to use and can be found in many stores.
Vianey M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love!!
Someone that usually doesn't love heels because of the pain, this is so amazon in my feet!!
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
This help so much specially if your feet slid like mine! They are so comfortable and make heels 100% better!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?