BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
I put these in my high heels hey felt wonderful. I tend to have a flat foot so walking in heels can be tricky.
Sheri O.
Monroe, VA
Finally, I can wear my heels comfortably again! Thanks Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ashley L.
These helped my super uncomfortable heels barable for the night. They aren't the greatest but got the job done.
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
So cushy! Felt like i was walking on air. My favorite heels are once again wearable thanks to famcy feet! Love!
Laura J.
Great product!! Got it free in a voxbox and i am so glad! My feet always hurt when i wear heels and this helps!
Sade S.
These are actually really comfortable. They feel nice through out the whole day. Perfect to wear with heels.
Vianey M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love!!
Someone that usually doesn't love heels because of the pain, this is so amazon in my feet!!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got them for free. I like them they are nice and soft. I even recommended my grandma to buy a few pairs lol
Vanessa F.
Never used these before, but definitely glad I got to try them out. They've been great to use in my flats :)
Miranda C.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love it! Use it for my heels and also flats for when I'm going out or standing on my feet all day!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?