BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Pam R.
I'm not the biggest fan of heels because my feet are always so sore after just a few hours of wearing them. I was overwhelming surprised at how comfortable the fancy feet were.They were very easy to put into the shoe, thanks to influenster for the opportunity to try these. I think a few more heels will be making their way into my closet along with more fancy feet.
Imelda M.
Who doesn't love comfort? I especially love my feet feeling comfortable when I am wearing heels. I stopped wearing any heels that were uncomfortable and made my feet slide because it was just not worth the discomfort throughout the day. These Fancy Feet cushions have made my feet feel more comfortable. I am so excited to wear my beautiful heels during Spring!
KAREN H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received Fancy Feet ball cushion pads free to try from influenster. I added them to my favorite winter boots that I refuse to give up and they have immediately improved the quality of my life. My feet no longer hurt! They are soft and Squishy and fit easily into any shoe. This is a great product
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I like the way they feel, but don't like that they're basically impossible to alternate between pairs of heels, and they don't fit perfectly width wise for me. Because of this, I really had to struggle to decide which heels to put them in and then move them around just right. Once they were in it was comfortable enough, but I wish I could move them from shoe to shoe easily.
ceci s.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not know I needed this product until I was sent my first box to review, Rosy Box. I have a pretty flat foot so the ball of my feet always hurt no matter what pair of heels I wear. i tried these cushions during work (I walk to work and back) in my moderately comfortable pair (not the most comfortable). It made my heels so much more comfortable. My feet did not hurt throughout the day. Of course there is still discomfort (if you're like me and don't like heels), but def made it bearable.
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
I love wearing heals but hate the way they make my feet feel after a few hours. I always feel that they don't have enough cushion for the balls of my feet. These inserts from Fancy Feet, changed all that. I no longer feel like the balls of my feet are standing on concrete after a few hours. These help cushion my feet and make it easier to wear heels when I want to. #Influenster #GotItFree
Michele C.
I honestly love this product. I usually suffer so much from pain because of the shoes that I wear, but this makes me feel so much better. I use this everyday now, and it is so easy to use! I will buy this again in order to out on the rest of my shoes because this gave me a lot of comfort. I received this as a complimentary from influenster in order to review!
Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a person who has to stand all day at work and by the time I get home my feet are tired and achy. No more after this product!! I absolutely love it. I'm very weird about my insoles but once I put it in one shoe I don't use it in another one I always just leave it in the one. I went and bought 3 more for my other shoes!! I highly recommend you try it out!
Tressa C.
Manhattan, KS
I got this product in my voxbox for free to test it out in return for my review. Im not a high heel wearer frequently, but I pulled out a pair from my closet and popped these puppies in and loved my life after this. My feet had the normal ache from the shoes but it wasnt so bad that I felt the need to switch to flats so I think these babies are a lifesaver!
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
I wore these in my heels when out at bars for my birthday and my feet felt good for a majority of the evening. They did peel off like other brands have and they definitely prolonged the inevitable foot pain I always experience when in heels. Overall, would recommend for those who wear heels.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?