BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
I don't wear a ton of heels, so when I do, my feet really feel it! My normal solution is gel pads, but I was excited to try these when I got them for free in a VoxBox. These are not super-padded, so if you are a lunch break walker or standing desk user, they may not be enough. But for the average woman, these do the job of taking pressure off the ball of your foot without making your shoes too snug.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
I received a set of these complimentary from Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox. I liked these, my foot felt secure, and it gave me a hair more padding on the ball of my foot where I need it. I am short and hate how much heels hurt. I need all the help I can get when I wear any heels. These are so easy to use and place!
Kelsey B.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. These did make wearing my heels more tolerable and comfortable. They aren't as comfortable as gel insoles, however. I like the fact that there is adhesive in these to help them stay in place, but I do not think they will stick for a long time. I would recommend that everyone try these, especially for the price point!
Vishra P.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use. Take the petal pad and measure out where you want to place it in the heel or flat. Then peel the adhesive and it’s ready to wear. Once I applied these petals, I wore my heels throughout the day and my feet didn't hurt at all. The petal pad provided extra support to the sole of my heels and the ball of my foot making it comfortable and cushiony. Also my feet weren’t sliding or cramming my toes. I am beyond happy to with Foot Petals and I recommend this for anyone looking for extra cushion for the ball of your foot. p.s. I got the nude ones and they were prefect since my heels sole is nude!
Shelby V.
Jacksonville, FL
My fancy feet foot cushions worked very well for me. Usually when I wear heels I can't wear them for more than a couple hours but with these cushions in them, I feel like I could wear them all day! I highly recommend if you wear heels on a consistent basis or if you're just going out to a nice dinner. I received these in my #RosyVoxBox to try out for free and absolutely loved this product.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
So happy to have received these Foot petals complimentary from Influenster! I have a couple pairs of shoes that are notorious for making my feet slide all over the place making them uncomfortable to wear for longer periods of time. These feel comfortable and lightweight in the shoe and definitely keep your foot in place. Great product at a great price!
Maria Alejandra R.
Anaheim, CA
I love to use these cushions on my pumps and flats. My feet don't hurt that much at the end of the day. Also when I go dancing my feet don't burn not even a little!! This is a gift from heaven for sure. They are soft and really help not completely but a lot to get through the day without pain in your feet!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Seriously, I am such a flats girl, and these can make even the most uncomfortable flats manageable. I use these at least twice a week for outings and other things that have me wearing something other than flip flops or tennis shoes. These have reduced the foot pain that I have had when wearing dress shoes for an extended period of time. Thanks to the #RosyVoxBox I am definitely getting more of these.
Sydney H.
I actually really loved this product. I had seen them before, but never thought I would need them or had any use for them, but since I have gotten them I decided to use it.  One day I was at a party and in heels and I randomly decided to throw these on and they were a life saver. Definitely worth it!
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I received these foot cushions for free from Influenster, but I've used them before as well. I don't use them as cushions, per se, instead I use them to make pumps and slip-on flats fit better. Basically these keep your foot from sliding too far forward in your shoe, which means your heels don't slip out. If you have any shoes that always give you blisters, trying use these + heel grippers.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?