BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jamie L.
Brentwood, CA
I cannot even begin to describe how much longer I was able to wear my high heals when I insert these cushions. At first I believed they were too thin to be comfortable, but I was wrong. They are light and reliable. I have not tried them with flats yet, but if I felt good in my heals, I know I'll feel good in my flats. I'm buying more. Thanks for the free product influenster ! I'm in love!
Kelsey B.
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. These did make wearing my heels more tolerable and comfortable. They aren't as comfortable as gel insoles, however. I like the fact that there is adhesive in these to help them stay in place, but I do not think they will stick for a long time. I would recommend that everyone try these, especially for the price point!
Vishra P.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use. Take the petal pad and measure out where you want to place it in the heel or flat. Then peel the adhesive and it’s ready to wear. Once I applied these petals, I wore my heels throughout the day and my feet didn't hurt at all. The petal pad provided extra support to the sole of my heels and the ball of my foot making it comfortable and cushiony. Also my feet weren’t sliding or cramming my toes. I am beyond happy to with Foot Petals and I recommend this for anyone looking for extra cushion for the ball of your foot. p.s. I got the nude ones and they were prefect since my heels sole is nude!
Diana C.
Oyster Creek, TX
You'll want to wear heels all the time! Every girl knows that feeling when you're standing and your feet are in pain but you just take it in. Feet throbbing and just want to yank off your heels? Well this bad boy was a lifesaver and I had my heels on all night and even danced! I'm looking forward to wearing heels more often! Thanks Influenster for sending me this product for review testing!
Norma T.
Great for those emergencies when you know you'll be on your feet all day but want to ensure a bit more support and stability - specially in uncomfortable shoes like heels or wedges. Tested these out on wedges and they worked pretty well, did notice better gripping but not sure if it offers more comfort for the feet as it was still pretty arched. Will continue to use but would most likely not purchase.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Seriously, I am such a flats girl, and these can make even the most uncomfortable flats manageable. I use these at least twice a week for outings and other things that have me wearing something other than flip flops or tennis shoes. These have reduced the foot pain that I have had when wearing dress shoes for an extended period of time. Thanks to the #RosyVoxBox I am definitely getting more of these.
Maria Alejandra R.
Anaheim, CA
I love to use these cushions on my pumps and flats. My feet don't hurt that much at the end of the day. Also when I go dancing my feet don't burn not even a little!! This is a gift from heaven for sure. They are soft and really help not completely but a lot to get through the day without pain in your feet!
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I received these foot cushions for free from Influenster, but I've used them before as well. I don't use them as cushions, per se, instead I use them to make pumps and slip-on flats fit better. Basically these keep your foot from sliding too far forward in your shoe, which means your heels don't slip out. If you have any shoes that always give you blisters, trying use these + heel grippers.
Megan B.
I got these free from influenster for testing purposes. I never wear heels, so I threw them in my rain boots and they work great! My feet usually slide around in my boots but with these, I don't have to worry about that!! I would recommend to anyone, even those who don't wear heels.
Shelby V.
Jacksonville, FL
My fancy feet foot cushions worked very well for me. Usually when I wear heels I can't wear them for more than a couple hours but with these cushions in them, I feel like I could wear them all day! I highly recommend if you wear heels on a consistent basis or if you're just going out to a nice dinner. I received these in my #RosyVoxBox to try out for free and absolutely loved this product.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?